Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election (860 Views)

States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by Aubrey1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
1. BUHARI /APC FAILURE TO FULFILL CAMPAIGN PROMISES: it's crystal clear that Buhari failed woefully in 6yrs of his administration.

Build-up to 2015 election, APC promised to fight insecurity, end corruption and unemployment if elected. But unfortunately after 6yrs, APC worsened corruption, insecurity and unemployment rate.

Nigeria had never experienced this level of insecurity, corruption and unemployment we're battling with today, Nigerians will never trust APC again.

2. THE NIGHTMARE SCENARIO OF BUHARI'S NIGERIA: Nigerians are experiencing extreme hardship and poverty caused by Buhari Economic Policies that leads Nigeria to recession and uncontrolled inflation.

Over 70% of Nigerians are living below poverty line, they can't afford 3square meal a day. Businesses has collapse, life became hard under Mr. Integrity's Nigeria.

Nigerians are tired and eager for 2023 to come and vote out APC by all means.

3. ZONING AND HIGH NUMBER OF ASPIRANTS: APC is in big trouble come 2023, they promised to zone presidency to Southwest in 2023 but they're afraid of losing millions of votes from the North because most likely, PDP Candidate will come from the North.

They're also afraid of zoning it to North because they will also lose massive votes from the entire South.
Another trouble toward APC is having high number of strong Aspirants that will lead to separations and massive decamping after primaries in 2022.

4. INTERNAL CRISIS: APC's biggest fear right now is to hold National Congress. As it stands right now, Buhari Cabals are on the ....verge of removing Tinubu loyalists from the party leadership and replace them with their infamous slaves.

This will set the party ablaze and will lead to anti-party and political suicides. Another advantage for PDP.

5. APC CANDIDATE ISN'T BUHARI: Nobody can deny the fact that from 1999 to date, President Buhari is the most famous, lovable and strongest politician with a large fan-base across Nigeria.

Buhari generates 10m votes or more in every election he participated, come 2023 there would be no Buhari on ballot paper.

It seems impossible for APC to present a candidate that can filled this gap of 10m or more votes, even if its Buhari he can't get these votes because Nigerians lost confidence on his leadership style.

With these 5 reasons, other's party have a change to take the power comes 2023

Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by IamCookie(f): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
E no go happen . They might , however lose few states. Only if another new, strong political party surface, with individuals that have the political clout and ability to mobilise both online and offline.
In addition, if APC presents such Character like Asiwaju Tinubu , then all will not be well for the party , going forward
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by Simplyleo: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
There are 100 reasons pdpeeg can never go close to aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
There are 100 reasons pdpeeg can never go close to aso Rock.

Let's count the posts permit people

This man talks and talks and talksssssss

If his posts were reasonable I wouldn't have any issues. But they are like eyesores that's liter front page on all posts

Absolute garbage comments grin

So far this is post number 24 in 50 seconds
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by uptimumOne23(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
For this we naija...No other party fit defeat Apc

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by Idamond: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Without rigging apc can't go close
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by joe54: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
APC is synonymous with gargantuan failure. Although they have about 637days more to repair the damage done to the Nigerian state. If they cannot repair the damage they will fail. We the youths of Nigeria will kick them out. Definitely not PDP because PDP=APC
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by IamCookie(f): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
I will vote for a better candidate of any party at State level but will decline voting during the presidential election. How i wish the turn out can be so low during the 2023 presidential election, just to communicate to Nigeria that most people of tired of being one Nigeria.
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by sweetshisha: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Saltybear:

Let's count the posts permit people

This man talks and talks and talksssssss

If his posts were reasonable I wouldn't have any issues. But they are like eyesores that's liter front page on all posts

Absolute garbage comments grin oo
So far this is post number 24 in 50 seconds

Ipobians sef!!

Yet you have dedicated your own life to chase him about threads

Are you not mentally sound to give your own opinion afterall it's a free for all forum

Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by Tinubuadvocate: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are deceiving yourself we will cross the bridge when time reach .
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by IamCookie(f): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
joe54:
APC is synonymous with gargantuan failure. Although they have about 637days more to repair the damage done to the Nigerian state. If they cannot repair the damage they will fail. We the youths of Nigeria will kick them out. Definitely not PDP because PDP=APC

What is tiring there about the so called youths is that they won't come out to vote overwhelmingly on that day. Majority of the youths will stay indoor analysing politics , rather than participate in politics.
I think you won't vote that day!
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
[s]
sweetshisha:

Ipobians sef!!

Yet you have dedicated your own life to chase him about threads

Are you not mentally sound to give your own opinion afterall it's a free for all forum

[/s]

I can see you are naive

Firstly I am a proud Bini man so I am not your level

Edo state will never be a part of odua , Biafra or Niger Delta republic because before the Hausa ibo or Fulani existed the Benin kingdom existed

So shut up
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by sweetshisha: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Saltybear:
[s][/s]

I can see you are naive

Firstly I am a proud Bini man so I am not your level

Edo state will never be a part of odua , Biafra or Niger Delta republic because before the Hausa ibo or Fulani existed the Benin kingdom existed

So shut up

W dey disguise

Shame won't even let you claim your iboness

Tue!! Spits
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by Aubrey1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
IamCookie:
E no go happen . They might , however lose few states. Only if another new, strong political party surface, with individuals that have the political clout and ability to mobilise both online and offline.
In addition, if APC presents such Character like Asiwaju Tinubu , then all will not be well for the party , going forward

That's your opinion just like mine, I didn't say APC will lose rather I said may lose.

Similar scenerio happened in 2015, everyone doubted APC chance yet they defeated the former ruling party.

Mind you, I'm not partisan
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
sweetshisha:

W dey disguise

Shame won't even let you claim your iboness

Tue!! Spits

Shame? What do they have to be ashamed about? But you sound like a mental patient so if it's your type they avoid it is understandable.

You are probably one of those new accounts created by quota system street people.

I am an old member here and a Bini man to the core and I feel proud .

But it's you Northerners who should be ashamed , I mean your tribe is hated by virtually everyone ..

No one likes the Hausa Fulani in Nigeria today

So don't step to me and talk nonsense.

Go and herd your cows you kid
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by ThatFairGuy1: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Poverty Distributing Party members giving themselves false hope.

Kwatinue

Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by funshint(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
We only pray for a spiritual cataclysmic change like the one that happened in 1997 or 2010/2011. With Buhari's body language, It'll take the grace of God for us to have a smooth transition.
Re: 5 Reasons Why APC May Lose In 2023 Presidential Election by adebenson155: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
hmnnnnn

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Unknown Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen In Enugu / Facebook Shuts Down IPOB's New Account / 'you Used Foul Language On Buhari, Apologise Now' - Benue APC To Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.