Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why I Relocated To US – Tekno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Relocated To US – Tekno (671 Views)

Why I Relocated To Canada / Bukky Wright: Real Reasons I Relocated Abroad / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Relocated To US – Tekno by Admob090(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nigerian Singer, Augustine Miles Kelechi, popularly known as Tekno, has announced that he has moved out of the country and is now based in the United States.

The singer, who made the announcement in a video via his Instagram account on Sunday, revealed that he left Nigeria because the country’s name was “changed” to UAR.

He however said that he would only return when the name ‘goes back’ to Nigeria.

“Y’all already know I moved out of Nigeria since they called It UAR. I’m not from UAR or a supporter of that.

“I’m a Nigerian and I will only come back when the country becomes Nigeria again but for now I’m based in the United States,” he said.

SOURCE: http://classicview.com.ng/2021/07/04/why-i-relocated-to-us-tekno/
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Tekno by hartoyebi38: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
What's this one saying?
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Tekno by illicit(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dis guy don finally ment

1 Like

Re: Why I Relocated To US – Tekno by sholatem(f): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nah ur career go suffer am���
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Tekno by nzeobi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't understand the logic behind leaving your fertile ground for a new place except you no longer want to continue with music
Re: Why I Relocated To US – Tekno by nigerianrevolut(f): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Did Tekno really say this? It is too hilarious.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See The Reason Why Biggie May Not Allow Pere To Be Evicted On Sunday / World Heart Day: Kanu Nwankwo Foundation To Hold Abuja Walk With Kanu, Free Medi / Faces Of Gulder Ultimate Search Contestants Surface Online (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.