Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me (47687 Views)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me – Wale Adebayo / Wale Adebayo: I Got Burnt While Playing Sango In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by goldcoinhub: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2018
Nollywood Actor, Wale Adebayo, popularly known as Sango, has opened up on reason why he left Nigeria for the United States of America and it was simply because he wasn't getting enough out of acting.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actor stated that he didn’t wish to relocate to the United States of America at the time he did, but his living condition and that of his family was already deteriorating and so he didn't have any option but to seek a greener pasture.

He said:

“For me, relocating to America wasn’t by choice; the situation of Nigeria played a huge factor in it. At some point, I told myself that I had a family to feed and the industry wasn’t as favourable as it should be. I stopped thinking about myself alone and the need to save my acting career. I wanted to do something for my kids.”

Adebayo added that after relocating to America, he ventured into something new. He stated,

“It wasn’t easy for me to leave what I enjoyed doing for another life in America. But the most important thing is that I am not where I was four or seven years ago. I am in a better place now and my family is more comfortable.”

The Yoruba actor also lamented that it was quite disheartening that despite the effort he put into his acting career, he didn’t get the best from it.

He said:

“I did everything to make a living out of acting but it just didn’t work for me. That is why I respect the likes of Richard Mofe Damijo, Ramsey Nouah, Kate Henshaw and Sola Sobowale. Even when they disappeared from the scene for some years, it seemed they never left once they returned. I call it grace. I have also learnt that an actor should never relax even though he has made a huge impact.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-relocated-to-us-because-acting-didnt-work-for-me-wale-adebayo/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Chubhie: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2018
Oga olopa knows his craft. He doesn't just interpret scripts, he becomes the script. I look forward to his sizzling comback 2019. He's gifted.

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by itspzpics(m): 6:26am On Dec 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by landmark86: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Bros you must come back oooooo
We all voted for Buhari CHANGE
And we must all finish it ooooo

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by PurestBoy(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2018
The best you can do for your kids is to take them away from this country. May God help me

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2018
This is a reasonable human being.

What is Harrysong still doing?

Until he sells that Gala before he relocates....

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by azpekuliar: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Still best known for starring as a corrupt police officer in Wale Adenuga’s Super Story hit, ‘One Bad Apple’.

70 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Wise man. No be some wey go begin beg for medical bills later. Even boy alinco self japa. Driving uber /security alone self can take care of his family wella.his son looks like a future athlete self. Wise man Sango grin

42 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Peterdredd(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2018
smiley

‘When Is School Resuming, I Miss Sex Badly’ – Lady Reveals On Facebook. See Pictures Here

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2018
No matter how difficult things are for you in the US, you will find a Church, Government and a people that will be willing to LIFT you out of it.....and not crushing you.
You may not be FLAMBOYANTLY wealthy in the US, but you are more likely to belong to the MIDDLE CLASS.
The US, will be hell for you, if you retain the Title of "the Laziest Person".
Even those without PAPERS are hustling .....

NIGERIA and AFRICA lack middle class.
Either you are wealthy or Wretched for Life.
I spit on Nigerian Leaders.

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2018
PurestBoy:
The best you can do for your kids is to take them away from this country. May God help me
That's really the BEST my BROTHER.
The POLITICIANS are doing it.
The PASTORS are doing it.
The BANK MANAGERS are doing it.
The BUSINESSMEN are doing it.

No one does it and ever regrets it.
It remains the BEST GIFT.
Except for those whose children got there and developed WINGS and can't be controlled again..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2018
America no fit this guy. He should relocate to Ghana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Kingluqman(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2018
My man, no even try to book for return ticket oo

This one don escape next level... grin

5 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Kenekingisback: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2018
As immigrant abi aduro grin
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Resener12(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Nollywood Actor, Wale Adebayo, popularly known as Sango, has opened up on reason why he left Nigeria for the United States of America and it was simply because he wasn't getting enough out of acting.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actor stated that he didn’t wish to relocate to the United States of America at the time he did, but his living condition and that of his family was already deteriorating and so he didn't have any option but to seek a greener pasture.

He said:

“For me, relocating to America wasn’t by choice; the situation of Nigeria played a huge factor in it. At some point, I told myself that I had a family to feed and the industry wasn’t as favourable as it should be. I stopped thinking about myself alone and the need to save my acting career. I wanted to do something for my kids.”

Adebayo added that after relocating to America, he ventured into something new. He stated,

“It wasn’t easy for me to leave what I enjoyed doing for another life in America. But the most important thing is that I am not where I was four or seven years ago. I am in a better place now and my family is more comfortable.”

The Yoruba actor also lamented that it was quite disheartening that despite the effort he put into his acting career, he didn’t get the best from it.

He said:

“I did everything to make a living out of acting but it just didn’t work for me. That is why I respect the likes of Richard Mofe Damijo, Ramsey Nouah, Kate Henshaw and Sola Sobowale. Even when they disappeared from the scene for some years, it seemed they never left once they returned. I call it grace. I have also learnt that an actor should never relax even though he has made a huge impact.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-relocated-to-us-because-acting-didnt-work-for-me-wale-adebayo/

lalasticlala
This is what i always tell people. Secure the future of your kids and yours first

Nigeria government can’t do much for us. Please don’t be deceived.

Check my signature to visit and study in Canada

100% guarantee. Canada awaits you.

Relocate to Canada and become citizen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2018
This guy face na horror movie

3 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by goldfish80(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2018
It got to a point I actually believed this guy was a real life cop.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by chloride6: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2018
Nope you relocated because you decided not to live fake life..

Congrats

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by OKorowanta: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Chubhie:
Oga olopa knows his craft. He doesn't just interpret scripts, he becomes the script. I look forward to his sizzling comback 2019. He's gifted.

The guy was damn too good.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Chubhie: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2018
OKorowanta:

The guy was damn too good.
Too good me brada!

25 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by SAMBARRY: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2018
Razz village boy turn local champion grin

Going to America is now an achievement and something to boast about for Nigerians grin

Just like those clowns that go to Dubai and snap picture in every supermarket and train stations for social media grin

Awon mosheshe losi doobayi grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by MrSix: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2018
Ehyaaah

Check my signature
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Lagbaja01(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Nigeria Police Force should employ him na... angry grin

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by nedubest(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2018
who remembers this guy from superstory wey trAin jam am grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Godsfavour78: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Abi you won become picker? grin

3 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by tonymyke4life(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wen I see him I remember 'SANGO'. he acted as a god in dat movie. He's gifted.

24 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by cocobuter: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZ0LoHbmVg&itct=CIMBEKQwIhMImLaO3MnD3wIVB3PgCh0Xswr1MgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Oweku: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Naija better pass abeg no dey wine us.. grin

Check my signature below
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by omooba969(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wise mansmiley.... proudly yorùbá. cool
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Cholls(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
my brother if you still believe in this country pm me i have a business am looking for partner investors.

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by gare(f): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
So what are you doing in the US now, are you not proud of the Job, tell us, because the story will not be complete without that

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy / Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.