Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? (684 Views)

Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup / Why Is President Buhari Afraid Of Sacking, Replacing Service Chiefs? / Ekiti Election: Buhari Afraid For Fayemi, Says Nigeria’s Election Unpredictable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by babydioku(f): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
I have observed that every post on this forum against buharis government is always opposed by some people who spend their time and energy writing long Epistles defending the government. Is there a section created in asorock or dss that has been mandated to monitor any post on this forum in order to counter any anti-government post?

7 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by KillMNKnow(f): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mtwss... Twitter was relevant because it's international and will chase away investors.. Buhari's government don't care about dark website accessed by trolls and Lagosians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by Leybari: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
I can assure you reading this that, Federal government presence is very much felt on Nairaland through the BMC..

The anonymous nature of this site, makes it
a very fertile ground for the BMC to work with.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by mrofficial(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
babydioku:
I have observed that every post on this forum against buharis government is always opposed by some people who spend their time and energy writing long Epistles defending the government. Is there a section created in asorock or dss that has been mandated to monitor any post on this forum in order to counter any anti-government post?

I want to believe that the highlighted is the case. Although, BMCs can operate from anywhere on the planet, but with the way it's going, it seems there is an office created solely for this purpose. It's really annoying.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
babydioku:

Nigeria has no President, the mistake you all are making is thinking you have a President. There is a man in Aso Rock but he is a Fulani leader using Presidency as vehicle for tribal crusade.

He is not presiding over a country, he is a tribal warlord. The country is at war. Both economic and tribal militia wars.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by JaredNormak: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Mtwss... Twitter was relevant because it's international and will chase away investors.. Buhari's government don't care about dark website accessed by trolls and Lagosians
Lol cheesy

And yoruba people dey praise you and like the comments of your fellow zombies? See how you dey rubbish a a yoruba mans achievement, something someone from your cursed ethnic group of cows can never achieve.

Yoruba people una don see how northerners dey see una? Una see the levels way dem dey give una?

From Tinubu to Obasanjo camps to Saraki, Fayose and Fashola these people no really send una.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by Monogamy: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thread of wailers..

They only want their opinions to be heard, others can go to hell

Eish

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by Monogamy: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Nigeria has no President, the mistake you all are making is thinking you have a President. There is a man in Aso Rock but he is a Fulani leader using Presidency as vehicle for tribal crusade.

He is not presiding over a country, he is a tribal warlord. The country is at war. Both economic and militia wars.

Who incarcerated Kanu?

Buhari or Jubril?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Who incarcerated Kanu?

Buhari or Jubril?

Is Kanu incarcerated? Do you really know the meaning of incarcerated? He has not been convicted of a crime. It is why I keep saying that most of Buhari's supporters are pseudo -educated minions parading themselves as intelligent.
Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by SimplyShit: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Who incarcerated Kanu?

Buhari or Jubril?

Jubril al Cow
Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by limeta(f): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
You brought in a jihadist as president not once but twice and you want to complain
You ve no right to complain live with your stupidity.
Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by IvarDboneless: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Is Kanu incarcerated? Do you really know the meaning of incarcerated? He has not been convicted of a crime. It is why I keep saying that most of Buhari's supporters are pseudo -educated minions parading themselves as intelligent.
A zombie can never understand what you just said.. never
Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by JaredNormak: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
mrofficial:

I want to believe that the highlighted is the case. Although, BMCs can operate from anywhere on the planet, but with the way it's going, it seems there is an office created solely for this purpose. It's really annoying.
Yeah and one idiot above you is commenting from that office.
Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by Monogamy: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Emeritus, oya tell us the meaning of Incarcerated....

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by Monogamy: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
IvarDboneless:

A zombie can never understand what you just said.. never

Brighter Grammar, Vol 1, you guys really need it.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by vedaxcool(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
[s]
babydioku:
[/s]

If you want your opinion to go unchallenged, confine it to the bar where people have finished capacity to reason.

PS if PMB spends just 10% of what GEJ utilized for social media you will be overwhelmed.
Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Nairaland? by IvarDboneless: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Brighter Grammar, Vol 1, you guys really need it.

grin cheesy
Am really at peace now that you can acknowledge you a zombie...thanks for the quote though.

(1) (Reply)

The Purported Video Of Asari Dokubo Claiming Credit For Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest Is / Hausa 2023 President Is A Must For One Nigeria �� / Obi Cubana: Bible Quotation To Counter Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.