Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) (607 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened After I Lied On My CV / Seeking A Job: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) by yomifowe(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Help! I need a job (my CV in a nutshell)

Help! I need a job.

What can I do?
Manage your business effectively and efficiently. This is because I am very honest and hardworking. Therefore your money is safe under my purview.

What can I do?
Being a graduate and with many years of experience as a computer Engineer/network admin, I can manage your office's ICT installations and also handle the purchase of same. In addition to this, I am proficient in troubleshooting and repairs of computers, printers and other peripherals.

What can I do?
Being in possession of a car and valid drivers' license, I can handle all your deliveries and logistics business and also manage same.

What can I do?
As a result of my impeccable delivery of English language, both oral and written and also as an erudite speaker, I can teach your wards English, literature in English, Biology, chemistry and computer (ICT) very well. I will like to add that I am also proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
I can also help proofread your documents and writings for errors and right tense usage. I will go all out employing every available tool at my disposal to give you a standard delivery.

What can I do?
Due to my love for the internet and experience in using same, I can handle your online sales and drive traffic to your website provided your products are top notch and a favorable player in its niche.

So who will you rather entrust your assets to?

yomi_fowe@yahoo.com
Re: Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) by correctyourself(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Telecoms NOC Engineer

There's a job opportunity for any IT inclined fresh graduate who has completed NYSC.

Required skill set is an experience with networking and average knowledge of Telecoms and Customer relationship management.

Job Role: NOC Engineer

Preferred candidate will be taken in as an intern/ADHOC staff to be integrated fully after a 6months probationary period.

Feel free to refer people to dm me via WhatsApp for a chat so i can access them before forwarding to the HR.

Location is Lagos and Deadline is today as interview will be scheduled tomorrow.
Apologies for this being urgent.

WhatsApp: Zero Nine Zero 3543 Seven Zero Seven Eight
Re: Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) by yomifowe(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
correctyourself:
Telecoms NOC Engineer

There's a job opportunity for any IT inclined fresh graduate who has completed NYSC.

Required skill set is an experience with networking and average knowledge of Telecoms and Customer relationship management.

Job Role: NOC Engineer

Preferred candidate will be taken in as an intern/ADHOC staff to be integrated fully after a 6months probationary period.

Feel free to refer people to dm me via WhatsApp for a chat so i can access them before forwarding to the HR.

Location is Lagos and Deadline is today as interview will be scheduled tomorrow.
Apologies for this being urgent.

WhatsApp: Zero Nine Zero 3543 Seven Zero Seven Eight
Well said bro bit you're derailingy thread.
Re: Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) by yomifowe(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
yomifowe:

Well said bro bit you're derailingy thread.

*but
Re: Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) by yomifowe(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Someone pls help a brother cos there're mouths to feed.
Re: Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) by yomifowe(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
yomifowe:
Help! I need a job (my CV in a nutshell)

Help! I need a job.

What can I do?
Manage your business effectively and efficiently. This is because I am very honest and hardworking. Therefore your money is safe under my purview.

What can I do?
Being a graduate and with many years of experience as a computer Engineer/network admin, I can manage your office's ICT installations and also handle the purchase of same. In addition to this, I am proficient in troubleshooting and repairs of computers, printers and other peripherals.

What can I do?
Being in possession of a car and valid drivers' license, I can handle all your deliveries and logistics business and also manage same.

What can I do?
As a result of my impeccable delivery of English language, both oral and written and also as an erudite speaker, I can teach your wards English, literature in English, Biology, chemistry and computer (ICT) very well. I will like to add that I am also proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
I can also help proofread your documents and writings for errors and right tense usage. I will go all out employing every available tool at my disposal to give you a standard delivery.

What can I do?
Due to my love for the internet and experience in using same, I can handle your online sales and drive traffic to your website provided your products are top notch and a favorable player in its niche.

So who will you rather entrust your assets to?

yomi_fowe@yahoo.com

I am a great asset to your establishment

Whatsapp no; 09091743742, Telegram no: 08092542056
Re: Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) by yomifowe(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
I can manage your business effectively without supervision. I pride myself in my honest personality. This
Re: Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) by cookiecharles(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
The crypto currency space is a fast rising market. We have all heard about various ways to earn from cryptocurrency from hodling, airdrop to buying low and selling high.
Have you heard about crypto arbitrage? This is buying and selling large amount of crypto currencies between exchange networks and making profits, the fun part about this is you don't need a capital for this. Join the link to find out more. �

[/url]https:///freedomarbitragechannel[url]
Re: Help! I Need A Job ( My CV Overview) by cookiecharles(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
The crypto currency space is a fast rising market. We have all heard about various ways to earn from cryptocurrency from hodling, airdrop to buying low and selling high.
Have you heard about crypto arbitrage? This is buying and selling large amount of crypto currencies between exchange networks and making profits, the fun part about this is you don't need a capital for this. Join the link to find out more. �

https:///freedomarbitragechannel

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Writers Needed / Cormart Test Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.