Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? (938 Views)

Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You / Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? by waze63(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good day friends
Pls I want to start up a side hussle that will help me stabilize my financial life cos my kind of job is not stable atall my budget is within 500k to 1million
Pls what business can one run with this amount and make comfortable profits?
I need ur advice pls
Happy Sunday my people
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Supply stuffs to hospitals, schools, hotels etc.
Identify items they need, and send proposal (with an irresistible offer).

I supply hospitals/clinics with a very basic item they are always in need of.

NB:
DON'T ASK PEOPLE WHAT YOU CAN SUPPLY. USE YOUR BRAIN AND REASON IT OUT.
DO THOROUGH RESEARCH...

GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? by Beautynaija: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin

Nigeria is on a long thing.

Where is Dbanj sef ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? by MONEY247: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sure 2 odds

Swears......!!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? by Koldam2020: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Come nd invest it in my business��������
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? by FreeStuffsNG: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Do you want business ideas and want to know If your business Ideas can survive? Use the app features of the free business ideas book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN.
It's free to download online from FreeStuffsNG

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? by Investorlex(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
You can go into selling of iPhones,Samsung,laptop,gaming laptops,iwatch,monitors
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? by Adetola198: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Invest in Agriculture and Real estate, which are actual businesses
35% in a 12 months
20% in 8 months
41% in 14 months
48% in 16 months
You get a post dated cheque and legal deed of agreement upon investment
For more enquires, reach me on WhatsApp 08093822285

waze63:
Good day friends
Pls I want to start up a side hussle that will help me stabilize my financial life cos my kind of job is not stable atall my budget is within 500k to 1million
I need ur advice pls
Happy Sunday my people
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k To 1million Naira? by auralstream: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2021
With 1million you can own a fully serviced acre (4000m2) of Plantain farmland and earn up to 50% annual returns. The land is fully owned buy you and you earn money from the sale of the plantains and suckers (2 income sources). Our team handles all the farm activities while you earn passive income.

Your one time payment covers 1 acre of farmland, all the planting materials, plantain suckers, manure, irrigation kits and even comprehensive insurance.

You should totally check out this opportunity. Click this link to learn more
https:///plantaincity

You can also check our website www.euul.ng to learn more about our previous farm cycles, other products and see reviews from some of our clients.

We'll love to hear from you soon.

waze63:
Good day friends
I need ur advice pls
Happy Sunday my people

(1) (Reply)

Dr Chukwuma Of Innoson Motors. A Most Read! / Cbn Eyes N2tr Pension Fund To Address Infrastructure / How Do I Invest The Sum Of 20,000 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.