Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You (1992 Views)

should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice / Don't Give Someone Your Money To Trade For You! / I Will Trade Your $1000 To $5000 Within 12 Months In Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
This month end, there's a vacancy to accept new accounts for management.

Managing trading account for persons is the best way to making extra income for individuals who cannot trade by themselves.

In my account management, you are not required to send your money to me; all you have do is create Trading account with a trading exchange of your choice, fund the account yourself and provide login details to me for commencement of trading in your account.

No one can withdraw funds from your account except you, the owner of the account. This is how it works; we share profits on weekly or biweekly basis. At the end of each week, we account for the profits and losses accrued for the week and share gains on 50/50 basis.

Minimum biweekly return in my trading firm for ₦500K and ₦1Million are ₦148K and ₦222K respectively. Maximum losses that can be recorded is –₦50K biweekly which we top up back to your account if we closes the accounting date with the given loss.

Our model is improved to ensure mutuality with our partners; you gain, we gain. You lose, we lose.

Moreover, you have 100% custody of your account and can decide at any point in time to cancel engagement with us at any point in time you want.

We are open for business, reach out to us on telegram @Maxyfxt

Email: odindina95@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
what man in his right mind will invest even 10k, with a total stranger with no proper company, no address, no physical offices to visit?! are you people really that daft?

here is a simple clue:"if/when you lose/steal all the clients money, who will pay him/her back?!?!?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
what man in his right mind will invest even 10k, with a total stranger with no proper company, no address, no physical offices to visit?! are you people really that daft?

here is a simple clue:"if/when you lose/steal all the clients money, who will pay him/her back?!?!?!

If you want to do business with me, you first of all come near.

Publicity isn't a thing for everyone and that doesn't mean I do what I do anonymously, and to my committed partners.

Kindly be civil in your reasoning, even as I understand your concern.

I hope you are okay with my response?
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

To further allay your fears and concern, I never mentioned or goaded my potential partners to send any money to my bank account.

I guide interested persons on how to create their accounts by themselves and put up the necessary security measures as well.

If you really know what crypto/forex is, and what Binance, Kucoin and Bybit are; you would know that they are foreign exchange platforms and not owned by me nor any member of my team and not even by Nigerians.

If you as well know what crypto/forex is, you would know that for every initiated withdrawal request, there will be an OTP(One Time Password) sent to email address and phone number of the trading exchange account owner; we have no access to those and will never require such from our partners. And again, before hacks happen in crypto, there must have been a compromise to confidential security informations which shouldn't have been disclosed to a third party.

Hence, if you would want to know more about a thing, ask politely and not make unfounded allegations and postulations in here.

It will interest you to know that I have been a member of Nairaland for over 4years and had partners from here, I think you hadn't seen anywhere my name is tainted as having scammed nor stole from anyone. You can bring your evidences if you have one.

Kindly stay out of my thread if you are not interested, and does not understand what I do.

Thanks notwithstanding.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Godshand21:
If you want to do business with me, you first of all come near.
Publicity isn't a thing for everyone and that doesn't mean I do what I do anonymously, and to my committed partners.
Kindly be civil in your reasoning, even as I understand your concern.
I hope you are okay with my response?

you sound like some yeye dude in his bedroom, who did a 1 week trading course and now want to use people's hard earn money for training.

here is a SIMPLE clue: if you were indeed successful in what you do then A) you would put your NAME up there first and foremost then B) you would put your COMPANY NAME and PHYSICAL ADDRESS up there and finally C) if you were indeed successful in what you do, then you wouldnt need to come to NL to try to entice some potential clients/victims, and instead you would let the people who have invested in your firm, SPEAK FOR YOU (aka they will tell their friends about you, who would in return tell their own friends about you).
if nobody talks about you, then it means you are a USELESS TRADER!

7 Likes

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you sound like some yeye dude in his bedroom, who did a 1 week trading course and now want to use people's hard earn money for training.

here is a SIMPLE clue: if you were indeed successful in what you do then A) you would put your NAME up there first and foremost then B) you would put your COMPANY NAME and PHYSICAL ADDRESS up there and finally C) if you were indeed successful in what you do, then you wouldnt need to come to NL to try to entice some potential clients/victims, and instead you would let the people who have invested in your firm, SPEAK FOR YOU (aka they will tell their friends about you, who would in return tell their own friends about you).
if nobody talks about you, then it means you are a USELESS TRADER!

Lol
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Nice2023(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Invest with ur money and enjoy what comes with it.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Godshand21:

To further allay your fears and concern, I never mentioned or goaded my potential partners to send any money to my bank account.
I guide interested persons on how to create their accounts by themselves and put up the necessary security measures as well.
If you really know what crypto/forex is, and what Binance, Kucoin and Bybit are; you would know that they are foreign exchange platforms and not owned by me nor any member of my team and not even by Nigerians.
If you as well know what crypto/forex is, you would know that for every initiated withdrawal request, there will be an OTP(One Time Password) sent to email address and phone number of the trading exchange account owner; we have no access to those and will never require such from our partners. And again, before hacks happen in crypto, there must have been a compromise to confidential security informations which shouldn't have been disclosed to a third party.
Hence, if you would want to know more about a thing, ask politely and not make unfounded allegations and postulations in here.
It will interest you to know that I have been a member of Nairaland for over 4years and had partners from here, I think you hadn't seen anywhere my name is tainted as having scammed nor stole from anyone. You can bring your evidences if you have one.
Kindly stay out of my thread if you are not interested, and does not understand what I do.
Thanks notwithstanding.

back in 2021, you were running a PONZI scheme on NL (as seen below), looking for victims (with some yeye 45% monthly ROI)... now you upated your petty schemes with crypto yeye nonsense, abi?

Godshand21:
Why leave your ₦1m/ ₦2m domiciled without yielding more money for you, this shouldn't be in this present economic situation; let your present financial status secure that of the future before you end up spending all that you have today.
With your ₦1m/₦2m, you are entitled to a return of ₦15k daily.
Let's do the maths: ₦15k × 30days= ₦450k

...and as someone rightfully stated about your scheme back then:

SavageResponse:
A monthly interest of 450K on an investment of 1 million is 45% and that implies you're making a total of at least 60% each month.
The best forex traders in the world, I repeat the best forex traders in the world do not even make ROI of 40% consistently every month and you're here promising to give people audio 45%!
All you have written is a bunch of lies!

What you want to do is to set up a Ponzi scheme disguised as a forex trading investment company the same type of scam MBA Trading operated. angry
Anyone who is foolish enough to give money to this guy for purpose of investment based on the investments dynamics he outlined above will cry hot premium tears!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

back in 2021, you were running a PONZI scheme on NL (as seen below), looking for victims (with some yeye 45% monthly ROI)... now you upated your petty schemes with crypto yeye nonsense, abi?

...and as someone rightfully stated about your scheme back then:

1. If I traded for you and ran away with your money, present your evidence.

2. If you know anyone who said or who insinuated that I traded for him/her and did not make profits for him, or liquidated his/her trading account, post your evidence.

3. If you don't have any, get out of my business.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice2023:

Thanks for your comment, however, for certain businesses, it takes a process to mature to sole proprietorship if it hadn't started off as one.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Godshand21:

1. If I traded for you and ran away with your money, present your evidence.
2. If you know anyone who said or who insinuated that I traded for him/her and did not make profits for him, or liquidated his/her trading account, post your evidence.
3. If you don't have any, get out of my business.

just because NOBODY ever fell into your yeye PONZI SCHEME trap, doesnt mean you are suddenly someone that people should trust, is it?!?!?
the above says a lot about your CHARACTER/MINDSET....

3 Likes

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

just because NOBODY ever fell into your yeye PONZI SCHEME trap, doesnt mean you are suddenly someone that people should trust, is it?!?!?
the above says a lot about your CHARACTER/MINDSET....

You don't play mind games with certain individuals, do you?
Don't worry about my business. I know what is right and as well, know what is wrong.

I'm not that cannibal that rejoices in eating what belongs to others.

And again, I am a Christian and live by Christ's principles, though a sinner but not a scammer nor a thief.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Godshand21:
You don't play mind games with certain individuals, do you?
Don't worry about my business. I know what is right and as well, know what is wrong.
I'm not that cannibal that rejoices in eating what belongs to others.
And again, I am a Christian and live by Christ's principles, though a sinner but not a scammer nor a thief.

then come to NL the proper way...put your name and company location, and let people come check you out in your OFFICE, check your setup and be comfortable with what you stand for. no man in his right mind would invest any money with some online total stranger with nothing but a Gmail account (and if thats what you are looking for, then you are no better than these online fraudsters)

2 Likes

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

then come to NL the proper way...put your name and company location, and let people come check you out in your OFFICE, check your setup and be comfortable with what you stand for. no man in his right mind would invest any money with some online total stranger with nothing but a Gmail account (and if thats what you are looking for, then you are no better than these online fraudsters)

My audiences come to me, and I, to them.

Thanks for caring for others.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Godshand21:
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Godshand21:

2 Likes

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nice2023:
Invest with ur money and do giveaway for us. It's not a forest if there is only one tree. 😊
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Let's do business together,
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Two vacancy still available.
Write to me on:

Telegram: @Maxyfxt

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
You want people to give you a whole half a million or a million to trade. Tomorrow now when it's time to pay, you will start vomiting cock and bull stories here and there. If you are really confident about your online venture, sell your property or get a loan from the bank na. It's not a must you use someone else's money for ur business experiment

4 Likes

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
You want people to give you a whole half a million or a million to trade. Tomorrow now when it's time to pay, you will start vomiting cock and bull stories here and there. If you are really confident about your online venture, sell your property or get a loan from the bank na. It's not a must you use someone else's money for ur business experiment

I forced no one you know, and I am not posting a single gain out here to validate if I am a successful trader or not. If you had read from start; you would know what I do is account management not investment.

Account management doesn't require anyone sending money to me, you create your Binance/Kucoin account yourself with the required security protection, fund the account and I trade for you. You view and as well monitor what goes on in your account at any time, any day.

If you want to do business with me, fine; if you don't want, I never forced you.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Tomorrow now when it's time to pay, you will start vomiting cock and bull stories here and there.

Again before commenting on a post, try reading through to understand the contents of what you are writing on: who is actually paying who is account management huh?

If you don't understand, ask. If you are comfortable with your financial status, good and fine, you necessarily do not have something with me: but don't write on what you do not clearly understand.

Thank you for commenting by the way.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sunday blessings to all..
This window is still open, come partner with me and bid goodbye to incessant losses.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
If after one month of trading on your behalf and you are not satisfied with the results, feel free to terminate partnership with me..
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Obierika(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Godshand21:
If after one month of trading on your behalf and you are not satisfied with the results, feel free to terminate partnership with me..

What if you have blown the account before then nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2023
Obierika:

What if you have blown the account before then nko?

You have access to the same account on daily basis. If there be a recurring losses, you, as the owner will see all things.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2023
It is important to state that all my trades would be purely spot trades; I do futures but for accounts within $2000 and above.

For this very one, my spot strategy has been consistent and at the same time, economical and ensures proper risk management, hence I am good in what I do.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Sirchiboy: 8:02am On May 01, 2023
Godshand21:
This month end, there's a vacancy to accept new accounts for management.

Managing trading account for persons is the best way to making extra income for individuals who cannot trade by themselves.

In my account management, you are not required to send your money to me; all you have do is create Trading account with a trading exchange of your choice, fund the account yourself and provide login details to me for commencement of trading in your account.

No one can withdraw funds from your account except you, the owner of the account. This is how it works; we share profits on weekly or biweekly basis. At the end of each week, we account for the profits and losses accrued for the week and share gains on 50/50 basis.

Minimum biweekly return in my trading firm for ₦500K and ₦1Million are ₦148K and ₦222K respectively. Maximum losses that can be recorded is –₦50K biweekly which we top up back to your account if we closes the accounting date with the given loss.

Our model is improved to ensure mutuality with our partners; you gain, we gain. You lose, we lose.

Moreover, you have 100% custody of your account and can decide at any point in time to cancel engagement with us at any point in time you want.

We are open for business, reach out to us on telegram @Maxyfxt

What is the minimum
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Kimline: 11:36am On May 01, 2023
Sirchiboy:
What is the minimum

Kindly write to me on telegram by searching for the username @Maxyfxt

Or

Email me at: odindina95@gmail.com

Nairaland mods just placed a shadow restriction on my account, @Godshand21
I am currently replying this with a partner's account.

I will reply you there please. You can as well, go through the thread from the first post.

Thank you for your interest as I look forward to partnering with you.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Kimline: 11:50am On May 01, 2023
Please, before searching for my telegram username or emailing me, kindly copy and paste from here, the two addresses I dropped above to avoid messaging the wrong contacts.

I will never ask you to send money to my account. Be guided properly. Thank you for your understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Clean Uk Used Acer Aspire One mini ZG5 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Investment/enterpreneurship Club / Having 450k In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.