Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Much Can One Earn As BMC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Can One Earn As BMC? (1049 Views)

I Received An Award And N500,000 For My Good Work As BMC (Photos) / Buhari, Cabal's Children Are In NNPC, CBN Poor Folks Are Hire As BMC Trolls / Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by godwinkessi: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Despite the ban of twitter by the presidency, a lot of BMCs are still tirelessly staying online to defend them. Go to Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter and most recently Instagram, they go around 24/7 commenting and defending everything. Even though most times when their paymasters shoot themselves on the legs you won’t see them, you won’t even see them sympathize with our northern brothers when they gets attacked by Fulani terrorists but will quickly condemn any attacks against southerners and even blame them. While most people were campaigning against Endsars last year, people were killed, but BMCs defended the massacre and even blamed the victims.

They played a very fantastic role in the 2015 elections, Infact their popularity grew by 500% after that election year. So I’m wondering, how much are they paid? Some people say they get paid like 30k a month, some say they earn 5k per post. I still don’t see this amounts as sufficient enough to make someone sound stuuupid, even though the people they defend are even the reason the youths are with no jobs. Can someone educate me? Do they do this job for fun? Some of them are everywhere inciting ethnic hatred. Can someone tell me something I don’t know? Even people like Onionbandit, he’s the dumbestt of them all.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by OnionBandit(f): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
godwinkessi:
Despite the ban of twitter by the presidency, a lot of BMCs are still tirelessly staying online to defend them. Go to Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter and most recently Instagram, they go around 24/7 commenting and defending everything. Even though most times when their paymasters shoot themselves on the legs you won’t see them, you won’t even see them sympathize with our northern brothers when they gets attacked by Fulani terrorists but will quickly condemn any attacks against southerners and even blame them. While most people were campaigning against Endsars last year, people were killed, but BMCs defended the massacre and even blamed the victims.

They played a very fantastic role in the 2015 elections, Infact their popularity grew by 500% after that election year. So I’m wondering, how much are they paid? Some people say they get paid like 30k a month, some say they earn 5k per post. I still don’t see this amounts as sufficient enough to make someone sound stuuupid, even though the people they defend are even the reason the youths are with no jobs. Can someone educate me? Do they do this job for fun? Some of them are everywhere inciting ethnic hatred. Can someone tell me something I don’t know? Even people like Onionbandit, he’s the dumbestt of them all.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Monogamy: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Beautiful gibberish.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by adebenson155: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
hmnnn
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by OyigboUpdate: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
I'm interested
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by flokii: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
What is this BMC you people have been on about?

So anyone that is not making comments you like or want to hear is working for politicians? that's a shallow way of thinking.
You people need to stay off politics section till you develop sense to engage in intelligent discourse.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Leybari: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
1069nine:
[s][/s]
Pls tell BuBu to Give every Anti-kanu Monika a job!

I think They deserve it after all the fake news threads they generate against MNK everyday/Night. grin
My opinion!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Simplyleo: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
You can earn as much as 5k monthly.

That is what I'm being paid monthly, though I haven't been paid for the past 5 months.

Nairalanders should help me out with 2k so I can continue my bmc job. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by tempest01(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Look no further, they are on top of this comment. Ask them how much they are collecting. Adamu the clown cashed out 200 million from cbn, so we can understand his clowning. Ask the ponmo boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Sulele04(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo sir what is your opinion on Yoruba nation, and the attack on Sunday Igboho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by TUANKU(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Once you join BMC you loose the ability to think for yourself, you only do the bidding of your paymasters and act like a zombie.
BMC members are willing to insult anyone including their own parents as long as it pleases their jihadist masters.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Simplyleo: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
flokii:

So anyone that is not making comments you like or want to hear is working for politicians? that's a shallow way of thinking.
You people stay off politics section.
Lmao.

Anyone not in support of ipob is a BMC and Yoruba Muslim. They have shifted from Yoruba Muslim to fulani bororo. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Simplyleo: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin grin
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by ALTERNATEID: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
The silliest and most gullible people on earth today must be those who think people whose political views are different from theirs are being paid to hold such views.

Millions of people voted for the current president. No matter the situation, they won’t abandon him to satisfy the desire of some ethnic bigots and dividing political elements. We are Nigerians and we will continue to support our president and our country. You guys really need to learn what patriotism is. It is not something that can be paid for.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Olatomiwami(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
flokii:

You people need to stay off politics section till you develop sense to engage in intelligent discourse.

Gbamsolate!!!
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by flokii: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

Anyone not in support of ipob is a BMC and Yoruba Muslim. They have shifted from Yoruba Muslim to fulani bororo. grin

It's appalling to say the least..
You can't even pick any sensible thing from the rubbish they concoct , only bmc this bmc that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Simplyleo: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:
Simplyleo sir what is your opinion on Yoruba nation, and the attack on Sunday Igboho.
My 5k bmc job does not include Sunday Igboho. But if they add 2k for me to cover for him, then I can say what what they want. But for now, my 5k monthly bmc allowance does not include him. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Monogamy: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

My 5k bmc job does not include Sunday Igboho. But if they add 2k for me to cover for him, then I can say what what they want. But for now, my 5k monthly bmc allowance does not include him. grin

You wicked fah.. Take it easy on the guy, his weekend as not been good as their planned rally was a big flop

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Monogamy: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:

See as how you remain gentle and humble... grin

Chai, dem do you strong thing this weekend..

My guy, follow people wey sabi road

grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
How can I join the BMC
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by godwinkessi: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
They’re already here! People are saying anyone that isn’t saying same thing as me is BMC. Let me tell u, I respect people’s opinions, but what I’m saying is, just check the comments, same people here are the ones on every thread in the politics section. Check for example Monogamy, Onionbandit the mumuest of them and many up there. This is a job for them and they’re not here for opinions. You can check their profiles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by lyndaway(f): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
BMC are paid ... and mission is to protect and run PR for the failed government

Those ones one Nairaland are paid peanuts compare to those in their wuse office .. that are well paid and given contracts.. to fund their organization.

Most times receive donations from stunch Buhari supporters..

Hardship no reach their side ..
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

This is an example

Read your comment again, maybe in your head it sounded intelligent or a pun

But dude you don't come off as slightly intelligent you seem to talk for the sake of it.

I don't dislike you I just dislike your propensity for talking. Funny thing is a free with alot of your political opinions but I dislike your weakness as a talkative
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Investigative: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
godwinkessi:

I am more productive when I am following and reading e~rats recruited by politicians.

Reading them walks me into their mind.

Read in-between lines and you will know the instructions given to them by thei paymasters.

Restoring Biafra will put them out of business.
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

Again another dumb comment even though I agree with the narrative it's as if you just lack the inability to sound intelligent without being uncouth or guttery. Or maybe it's just the obvious lack of class about you that runs me the wrong way. 99% of your comments read just like how I hear motor park touts sound
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
You can earn as much as 5k monthly.

That is what I'm being paid monthly, though I haven't been paid for the past 5 months.

Nairalanders should help me out with 2k so I can continue my bmc job. undecided

Again you are trying too hard to sound funny or sarcastic and it just doesn't work.

Good sarcasm comes from high level of mental dexterity and word play . But it seems you lack these .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by FarahAideed: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
They earn the typical NPOwer rate most of them were recruited from Npowa
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
flokii:

BMC don't engage in intelligent discourse. They ass-lick and defend irrationally all day. Attempt to engage them and see them turn violent, aggressive or simply melt away
Re: How Much Can One Earn As BMC? by ALTERNATEID: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

BMC don't engage in intelligent discourse. They ass-lick and defend irrationally all day. Attempt to engage them and see them turn violent, aggressive or simply melt away

Do you wailers criticize rationally? Do you guys engage in any intelligent and logical discussion? Other than abuse Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El- Rufai etc and call those that disagree 30k BMC crew, what else do you guys do here?

This thread is a good example of the low IQ of some of you wailers. Why open a thread to wail and abuse those with differing political opinions? The people you call BMC will hardly open a thread to wail and complain about those opposed to the current government. It is always you guys wailing and gnashing your teeth about BMC and the phantom 30k monthly payment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja / You Have 7 Days To Release Our Youths Or … – IPOB Warns Traditional Rulers / Between A State Hisbah Law And The Nigerian Constitution, Which One Is Superior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.