Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja (1053 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by Doraty1(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
The Convener of RevolutionNow, Omoyele Sowore, and others arrested during a protest at the Federal High Court, Abuja have been released.

Recall that the activist was arrested after he staged a protest in solidarity with Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, who is undergoing trial.

However, a few hours after their arrest, the ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ activist took his social media account to announce that he had been released alongside others.

He said, “They have just released us. They dragged, harassed and beat us. They took us to the Federal Secretariat Police Station. I told them that they have no right to arrest me.

“I have a right to observe the trial of Nnamdi Kanu. They took our cards and deleted all recordings.”
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/26/nnamdi-kanu-police-release-sowore-others-in-abuja/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by Hangmnk: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Too bad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Too bad
What were you expecting, that he will be charged to court ?

Fulani man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by GeeMeshin1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wahala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by CognitiveBase: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hard Times.
Nigerians can't protest peacefully without the fear of getting arrested or shot at.
No freedom of association in this country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by newsheadlines: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Na him way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by DoggoneDogg: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Are they not even tired of arresting him?
Fools.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by Realadey(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
I love the way this guy talks sometimes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by OBALOLA55(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What were you expecting, that he will be charged to court ?

Fulani man

YOU ARE NOW DENYING YOUR OWN FULANI BRETHREN BECAUSE OF TAQIYYAgrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Don't know why my guts is telling me that this is all staged.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by Tinubuadvocate: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Very sad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
OBALOLA55:

YOU ARE NOW DENYING YOUR OWN FULANI BRETHREN BECAUSE OF TAQIYYAgrin
I am for everybody , I belong to nobody .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by Freelancer2020(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
sowore don suffer ngr police o, chai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by jlinkd78(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
N
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by DaniDani(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Keep up the good work Sowore, history will be fair with you. You are a lone voice crying against the evils being perpetrated by the gang of demons feasting on the blood and destinies of Nigerians. Quite unfortunate that the social media youths of today are conquered slaves who hopes that things get better while they are typing on their phones criticising those that sacrificed their lives for it to get better even faster. These generation of southern youths are the most docile, weakest and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by Monogamy: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lucky him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by englishmart(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
They are tired of Sowore. They don't know what to do with him anymore.
Awon customer dada ni

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Release Sowore, Others In Abuja by Aidejay(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
sowore needs to restrategize he needs to change his strategy, he's doing the same thing on and on and it has become dangerously tiresome and sad to watch. the same thing again and again and again. when no be Tom and Jerry.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Group Asks Court To Compel NASS To Allow Igbos Break Away From Nigeria NIGE / Why The Sudden Attack On Jos.. / Fulani Bandits Having Fun And Being Celebrated By Their Community (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.