Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders (26608 Views)

FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by techWriter2: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Is not amazing that terrorist herds a having wonderful moment under a terrorist government
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by UstazAhmed(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
No need glossing over realities. Ranching can't work, at least for now.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by after4: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bros, what happened Nah, I thought Fulani are very peaceful and it is MNK that is the cause of your misfortune and unfortunate life? Are you just knowing that your site benue has become a burial ground? Wonders shall never end. Sense must fall on you las las

Juliusmalema:
Since 2015 and to this day all I have been hearing is FG strongly and seriously fighting for cows not even humans.

Being an almajiri and not educated can be regarded as a misfortune but been educated and be fighting for cows is like been carelessly and cowly educated.

I said this Sometime in 2016 and I will repeat it again

" I do not approve of anything that tampers with natural Ignorance. The whole system of modern education is radically unsound. Fortunately, In Nigeria at any rate , education produces no effect whatsoever. If it did , It would prove a serious danger to the upper classes and probably lead to acts of violence in Nigeria.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Kuginzi: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
May God expose every evil plotter against Nigeria.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by HRMK: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
TRASH!HOW WULD IT WORK WHEN U WILL AV TO BUY FOOD FOR THE CATTLE IN RANCHES?UNLIKE WHEN THEY ARE FED FREELY IN FOREST RESERVES!ARE THE COWS GOING TO BE DASHED OUT OR SOLD TO THE LAND OWNERS?BALDERDASH!ARRANT NONSENSE!!
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by after4: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Even you? So you get sense small, wonders shall never end.

Monogamy:
Miyyeti Ewu should STFU.. What's the business of government with private business?

Any herders that can't afford ranching for their cows should go and look for another job. It simply means the business is no longer lucrative.

Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by BSsniffer: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Miyyeti Ewu should STFU.. What's the business of government with private business?

Any herders that can't afford ranching for their cows should go and look for another job. It simply means the business is no longer lucrative.

Double mouthed mofo why don't you tell this to your buhari.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
after4:
Bros, what happened Nah, I thought Fulani are very peaceful and it is MNK that is the cause of your misfortune and unfortunate life? Are you just knowing that your site benue has become a burial ground? Wonders shall never end. Sense must fall on you las las

You are a typical example to my submission.

I don't dabble into terrorist discussions. It is a waste of time.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by chukwuibuipob: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
sad Baztardz sad angry COWS sad angry
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Mrpojj(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ranching-cant-work-fg-should-revive-grazing-reserves-for-herders-alhassan-miyetti-allah-spokesperson/%3famp
U want to revive something that's didn't work, and leave ranching that is working all over the world
This is just to tell you that there is another motive behind all these
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
No wahala na. As long as you don't bring your madness to the south. North has enough land mass.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by nyiamfrank: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
AustineE1:
Saleh Alhassen is a privileged terrorist,in a sane clime,can such an idiot contribute to national issues.
We won't always have a PMB as president,everything under the sun has its expiring date,enjoy it why it last.
The worst part is that, that young man is a member of Amnesty International. Federal government has bribed its way by installing another terrorist into Amnesty International. The reason you no longer hear reports of Amnesty International these days upon the atrocities orchestrated by Miyetti Allah terrorist group and their presidency
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by onuman: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ranching-cant-work-fg-should-revive-grazing-reserves-for-herders-alhassan-miyetti-allah-spokesperson/%3famp
Inside them, they now feel they are supreme after capturing Nnamdi Kalu, making Sunday Igboho go into hiding; therefore cattle talk and talk of open grazing of cattle all over Nigeria shall resume.

Nnamdi Kalu and Sunday Igboho - two men who stake their lives to protect their peoples against Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Sammerboi: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Only in Nigeria chill the Secretary of the worlds 5th deadliest terror group talking with full confidence. He’s not at fault the country’s president is their grand patron.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by udemzyudex(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Countries practicing ranching are mumu abi?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by onuman: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
nyiamfrank:
The worst part is that, that young man is a member of Amnesty International. Federal government has bribed its way by installing another terrorist into Amnesty International. The reason you no longer hear reports of Amnesty International these days upon the atrocities orchestrated by Miyetti Allah terrorist group and their presidency

The same way they placed a Fulani woman as Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations, now gunning for her to replace the outgoing Secretary General of the UN.

Buhari feels like and acts like he is the Othman Danfodio of the Fulani in the 21st Century.

The divisions between the southern Nigeria ethnic groups have made Fulani to remain lord of the ring in Nigeria’s political process.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
This country Nigeria will disintegrate. It must surely happen!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by seunayantokun(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
There are many events on the other side of now, tomorrow's effects of today's causes. If you are killing and kidnapping to root others out of their land, you cannot stop God-sanctioned consequences that will come for you. That time, FG will fail you.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Restructuring: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Useless foolish miyeti parasitic dogs
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by theFilmtric: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wow so you have finally bought new sense. I will call a feast over these milestone. I am happy for you bro for receiving sense in 2021
Hey mind your business and don't quote me again
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by vasel15: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Since 2015 and to this day all I have been hearing is FG strongly and seriously fighting for cows not even humans.

Being an almajiri and not educated can be regarded as a misfortune but been educated and be fighting for cows is like been carelessly and cowly educated.

I said this Sometime in 2016 and I will repeat it again

" I do not approve of anything that tampers with natural Ignorance. The whole system of modern education is radically unsound. Fortunately, In Nigeria at any rate , education produces no effect whatsoever. If it did , It would prove a serious danger to the upper classes and probably lead to acts of violence in Nigeria.

E shock you even mc oluomo thug like you. Lol
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by LegalWolf: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
adebenson155:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

I’m replying you you to know I’m behind your travails on this forum. Spreading hate must have consequences
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by dejol88: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
AustineE1:
Saleh Alhassen is a privileged terrorist,in a sane clime,can such an idiot contribute to national issues.
We won't always have a PMB as president,everything under the sun has its expiring date,enjoy it why it last.
I hate this narrative that often peddled by some. Who told you PMB work in isolation? Or you don't know that PMB is been influenced by northern hawks? Don't you know that even if PMB left office and another person from the north emerges present bauchi ,zamfara , Kaduna governors will act alike?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Emmyviva: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Journey that started 2015
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by adebenson155: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
LegalWolf:

I’m replying you you to know I’m behind your travails on this forum. Spreading hate must have consequences

You are behind the travail of your dirty fulani father..

animal

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by HIPROFILE(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
theFilmtric:
These guys have an agenda

Regionalism or disintegration now!

Nnamdi Kanu said and was also singing it as a song but no one cares to listen or take him serious

Reason they want to silent him by all means
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Glycosunde: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't even think it will be adviceable for anyone to even sell lands to these terrorists for ranching. Their possessive mentally won't go away and what happens in the future when they fight and drag your lands with you. They are even doing it now. Give a plot of land to a terrorist Fulani and in a blink of an eye, he turns it into a community of illiterate almagiris. Let them keep their cattle. Being alive is golden

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by theFilmtric: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
HIPROFILE:

Nnamdi Kanu said and was also singing it as a song but no one cares to listen or take him serious

Reason they want to silent him by all means
Ive said this many times
Kanu's message may be right but he lost it when he started insulation everyone
You can't beat a child to get respect,the highest you get is fear
He kept on insulting Yoruba Ijaw and even Igbos with a different view calling them "Sabo"
I as a Yoruba man was always indifferent to Biafra
But when kanu a supposed "freedom fighter" kept on insulting Yoruba
I started developing a defensive stance

Kanu talks before he thinks
He is too emotional for a leader

Look at Mandela
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by plenitude(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Plenitude is here... how long shall we continue talking about cow..FG should also create enabling environment for all private businesses and not just cows alone
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by billyG(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Imagine discussing cow, grazing in this 211st century.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Kewtt: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only in a country ruled by a terrorist will terrorists be converging openly and issuing statements without being arrested
Read what he said carefully.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by realray(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Now you all know they have a plan now, because some ignoramus will come here and be blowing grammar and saying rubbish, i don't support one Nigeria anymore and my only prayer is for God's Will to be done concerning this country that's all.... Nigeria is gone and las las we go divide simple!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Miserable Under Buhari, Global Index Shows / You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.