Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders (26755 Views)

FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by ORIAYO70(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
adebenson155:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

On Facebook I rarely see igbo n Yoruba fight... Is 0.5/100.

But here in Nairaland, Igbo n Yoruba r made to believe to be worst enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by sulaak(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
theFilmtric:
These guys have an agenda

Regionalism or disintegration now!

The Fulani's conquered the North using cattle herders and religious teachers

While Rano was said to have come under Fulani reign in the year 1819 with the help of a Fulani herder, it was documented that Rano has been practicing Islam even before the coming of the Fulani and that was why Rano was not successfully captured even though Kano was, captured in 1804. The Fulani invasion of Rano put to an end the era of the last ‘Habe’ ruler, Sarki Jatau and his palace and shrine were destroyed and Dikko was made the first Fulani emir of Rano. Dikko was however, killed before he could build another palace for himself.
https://dailytrust.com/ranos-perishing-historical-monuments
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by theFilmtric: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
sulaak:

The Fulani's conquered the North using cattle herders and religious teachers

Are you Hausa?
Your name sounds northern
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by 2elliot: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Wow, it means I broke the record before you..

So when should we be expecting one from you, this week, this year or never?

undecided
You need to avoid anything laced with fluoride, it is dumbing your brain and makes you incapable of rational thinking.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by greenguy: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
The owners of the zoo have spoken.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by LegalWolf: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
adebenson155:

You are behind the travail of your dirty fulani father..

animal

I’m Fulani and I’m ever proud of it. And you must be stupid for that statement. Idiot.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2021
ant all you want, th eFulani have you all by the fckin balls
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by EMMY76: 2:07am On Jul 05, 2021
The fulanis are in power so they can do and undo anything so what this heartless terrorist is saying is that it was agatu and southern kaduna people that massacred themselves in their thausands during the early years of this buhari's nepotic regime?
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Lightorder: 2:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Since 2015 and to this day all I have been hearing is FG strongly and seriously fighting for cows not even humans.

Being an almajiri and not educated can be regarded as a misfortune but been educated and be fighting for cows is like been carelessly and cowly educated.

I said this Sometime in 2016 and I will repeat it again

" I do not approve of anything that tampers with natural Ignorance. The whole system of modern education is radically unsound. Fortunately, In Nigeria at any rate , education produces no effect whatsoever. If it did , It would prove a serious danger to the upper classes and probably lead to acts of violence in Nigeria.
Tinubu should come stop what he started. “ if they are herders, where are their cows “
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Pinkybush: 2:20am On Jul 05, 2021
If things were to move the way I think, the whole of north, especially muslims would've been flushed out from this country.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by pacespot(m): 3:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Even if the head of this Miyetti Allah group was caught red handed matcheting someone, he would still deny it, no be Fulani's again. If everything dies down in Nigeria today and people like Sunday igboho are put to silence, you will still see these herdsmen doing open grazing in the south. It is the Fulani's thing to take advantage of any perceived weakness. Sunday igboho house was attacked because they think the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu has sent shivery to the igboho's camp, so that gives Fulani's the impetus and courage to unleash terror. Fulani's take advantage of any situation you give them, that is what makes them so dangerous to other ethnic groups in the country. They wouldn't have conquered afonja without that one trusting them, same method they used to conquer the Hausa kingdom. The Adamu Garba that is saying he is not in support of open grazing today will change tune tomorrow if the scenario is in their favour, that is a typical Fulani, very cunning, manipulative and slippery.

The ban on open grazing cannot be better timed than now, this will at least curtail Fulani's excesses to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by HIPROFILE(m): 4:14am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Ive said this many times
Kanu's message may be right but he lost it when he started insulation everyone
You can't beat a child to get respect,the highest you get is fear
He kept on insulting Yoruba Ijaw and even Igbos with a different view calling them "Sabo"
I as a Yoruba man was always indifferent to Biafra
But when kanu a supposed "freedom fighter" kept on insulting Yoruba
I started developing a defensive stance

Kanu talks before he thinks
He is too emotional for a leader

Look at Mandela

Bro Firstly I must commend you for your maturity for this is the first time on nairaland someone qoute me back on this issue without insults or mockery.

Yes Kanu may have been wrong by his certain approach to the Biafra Movement but for sure no freedom is fought hands akimbo you must step on toes because anything you say or do can never be pleasant to that man or group who is holding you captive. It is worse and most annoying in this case of MNK because he knows what he saw and the information he has then trying so hard to compel the people to listen and understand but no they all prefer to keep dinning with that which would bring them to captives.
Call for Ooduwa nation has been but the yorubas always backdown once they are tricked with a certain high level position in the FG. Hence the reason they are not taken serious in their agitation for yoruba nation.

Bro if the system is working I bet all this agitation wont be as strong as its been under the Mbuhari led administration.
Insecurity would not have worsened in other regions if only open grazing is stopped and prohibited

Banditry wouldnt have been if only Northern elites allows or advocate education to their subjects you remember GEJ built some almajiri school in the North unfortunately no Northern Governor or the president saw the light in that project and all of that has been abandoned because the love to have illiterates as subjects because if they acquire knowledge they will rise to oppose them someday and today that stupid Ideology gave birth to rise in banditry across the north.

The only solution now that can at least try to bring back our one Nigeria grin is RESTRUCTURING!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by bellotaofeek: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Who is FG and who is Miyetti Allah? Don't worry. Your time is almost up.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by kraftysprouts: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2021
awujale231:
Suddenly cow herders are being interviewed all over the place!
Cow matter is a national issue,
They have brought us all to their level,

When the president is not bright, you can't be brighter than him
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by adebenson155: 5:55am On Jul 05, 2021
LegalWolf:

I’m Fulani and I’m ever proud of it. And you must be stupid for that statement. Idiot.

You are proud to be from the dirtiest and impoverished tribe in africa grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by skywalker240(m): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wow so you have finally bought new sense. I will call a feast over these milestone. I am happy for you bro for receiving sense in 2021
Hypocrite don't know what sense is, they don't have it.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Lightorder:
Tinubu should come stop what he started. “ if they are herders, where are their cows “

Don't quote me again if you are controlled by sentiments.

I have little patience for such people.

Nonsense....Tinubu is your state governor.?

Nzuzu on Freestyle.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Madmohamed1: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Since 2015 and to this day all I have been hearing is FG strongly and seriously fighting for cows not even humans.

Being an almajiri and not educated can be regarded as a misfortune but been educated and be fighting for cows is like been carelessly and cowly educated.

I said this Sometime in 2016 and I will repeat it again

" I do not approve of anything that tampers with natural Ignorance. The whole system of modern education is radically unsound. Fortunately, In Nigeria at any rate , education produces no effect whatsoever. If it did , It would prove a serious danger to the upper classes and probably lead to acts of violence in Nigeria.
if I may ask you what is your solution to Nigeria problem because I don't know where you stand.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Lightorder: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Don't quote me again if you are controlled by sentiments.

I have little patience for such people.

Nonsense....Tinubu is your state governor.?

Nzuzu on Freestyle.

I will keep quoting you until you have sense. It is your dangerous senseless, hate filled and educated type that brought this upon this country.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Gval123: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2021
2023 will come and another tribe will become president, but Nigeria will remain the same. What is the problem? What is the solution? Our problem is our politicians. Our solution lies in a young , ruthless, unapologetic Military ruler. Hate it or love it, Democracy is not working in Nigeria, The military was way better.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by wink2015(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2021
In countries like Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, India, etc their government left ranching to the private sectors.

Why is federal government interested in pursuing the business of the Fulani who are not even humble.

GOVERNORS IN THE SOUTH SHOULD ENSURE THAT THEIR STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY LEGISLATE ON THE BAN IN OPEN GRAZING AND THEN PASS THE BILL FORBIDDING OPEN GRAZING IN THEIR STATE WITH THE STIPULATED FINE FOR VIOLATING THE LAWS.

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state has demonstrated that in Ondo state.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by KaptainAfrika: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Mad People.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by Stino7: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ranching-cant-work-fg-should-revive-grazing-reserves-for-herders-alhassan-miyetti-allah-spokesperson/%3famp

Even USA has more economic cattle than us and they practice ranching to the core ....so why is your own different
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by LegalWolf: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2021
adebenson155:

You are proud to be from the dirtiest and impoverished tribe in africa grin

Looooool. Whether dirty or not, we rule the destiny of your ancestors and that continues to you and your children’s children.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by adebenson155: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2021
LegalWolf:

Looooool. Whether dirty or not, we rule the destiny of your ancestors and that continues to you and your children’s children.

how are you ruling our destiny? cos you currently hold the president position?

Smellos cheesy cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders by successmatters(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) / Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! / Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.