Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Need To Get In Touch With Fb Headquaters Asap - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need To Get In Touch With Fb Headquaters Asap (557 Views)

Chromebook Pixel Touch-Screen Laptop By Google / Deals: Get In Touch Asap! / Infobaba, Honsule, Just2nice, Ctc: Get In Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Get In Touch With Fb Headquaters Asap by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 09, 2011
My FB inbox shows every of my chat including new and old, Saves everything including events that took place in the year 2006. This thing had ruined my relationship because my GF had my password and saw d way i flirted with gurls in the past. Now she has no trust on me. I need to sue FB for this.
Re: I Need To Get In Touch With Fb Headquaters Asap by nevachange(f): 10:52pm On May 11, 2011
seems you neva heard about the word DELETE

(1) (Reply)

Jvc Digital Video Camcorder For Sale / Networking Problem / 3 Significant Benefits of Guest Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.