Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi (2847 Views)

Don’t Threaten Me With Strike, I Won’t Pay When You Resume – Wike Warns Doctors / Flashback: Nobody Can Remove Magu As EFCC Chairman Says Osinbajo / Please Can U Google On Your Phone " A Minute Silence At AU Summit ". What You Wi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by OnionBandit(f): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Will Return"-Igboho

The Yoruba warrior, Sunday Igboho, has helped his people in so many ways that nobody can ever relate. Right from when he tackled the Fulani Herdsmen, down to his service as a freedom fighter for the Yoruba nation.

Some days ago, it was reported that the Department of State Services, (DSS), attacked him in his residence at Ibadan. Many lives were claimed, except the Yoruba warrior, who was reported to have fled for his life.

Dated back in time, the Yoruba warrior, made a statement over the threats he always received from the Federal Government, persuading him to put an end to his agitation. The word he used was nothing compared to what he did when the security operatives visited his home. Furthermore, he said if any security operatives can show up in his house, he claimed that none of them will return home alive.

However, when we are trying to relate what he said to how he fled his home amid the attack, we can easily say that he doesn't keep to his words.

3 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by OnionBandit(f): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
All mouth, no action

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by Monogamy: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Goat wey take reverse, na energy charging but in this case na efele.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by Nbotee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good for the goose now for the gander even beta
Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by zaxbash: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sunday agbero
Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by StreetFight: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
The OP is a confused Almajari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by unbitchable(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
"A joint" force operation comprises of Dss, Army and hired foreign mercenaries was launched against a man who hasn't killed a soul but campaigning for self determination and against the mindless killings of his people by fulani.
I believed him, they couldn't have made it alive from his home, if he wasn't carried away with too much preparation for the rally just two days away.
We have seen Dss and Army carry out several failed attempts on him, perhaps, they couldn't stomach the fact that he makes an open shame of them to the public.
But let it be clear that as Dss and Army carried out a nocturnal visit on his residence, so shall they also be visited soon.

8 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by vedaxcool(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbobo 10% action 90% Mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by vedaxcool(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
[s]
unbitchable:
"A joint" force operation comprises of Dss, Army and hired foreign mercenaries was launched against a man who hasn't killed a soul but campaigning for self determination and against the mindless killings of his people by fulani.
I believed him, they couldn't have made it alive from his home, if he wasn't carried away with too much preparation for the rally just two days away.
We have seen Dss and Army carry out several failed attempts on him, perhaps, they couldn't stomach the fact that he makes an open shame of them to the public.
But let it be clear that as Dss and Army carried out a nocturnal visit on his residence, so shall they also be visited soon.
[/s]

Ask around about Igbobo exploit in Ife -Modakeke clash.

How a thug became a beacon of hope to any decent human being is a mystery.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sunday ogbono is a foolish coward and must face justice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hsjjsjnk gbiah Ghosh Ledmid ngefinr
Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Sunday ogbono is a foolish coward and must face justice.
Jajaj ajjajna jvhhwhw jh kick sass

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

but a war thug changed to maggot on sighting the gallant Nigerian military

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nannan nksksnn jjajsb
NengiWIDEtoto:
but a war thug changed to maggot on sighting the gallant Nigerian military

Jhshhwh hhwbwhe jjwjwb
Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Will Return"-Igboho

Fvcking expensive sh!t.
Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
unbitchable:
oga your lord and savior changed to lizard on sighting the gallant military, you think the military and the coward youths of Modakeke are the same thing?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by unbitchable(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Who cares if he was a thug?. How many thugs are in the NASS, how many terrorist sympathizers are in NASS and in the corridors of power in top executive. Stop fooling around.
As long as his agitation has legitimacy of protecting lives and properties of people especially, harmless farming population which the buhari government has failed in his duties, from his bloodsucking marauding fulani kinsmen. So far, Igboho has the support of every right thinking individuals who knows a failed unworking union is only a matter of time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by unbitchable(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
oga your lord and savior changed to lizard on sighting the gallant military, you think the military and the coward youths of Modakeke are the same thing?
He can turn to dragon if he wants, that's his business. Everybody knows he has never hidden his admiration for traditional prowess. So if he can transform to whatever he desires, it only shows the potency of his powers. To your utter disappointment, he wasn't arrested and paraded, he will never. If a much dreaded Abacha could not touch him, then buhari is a small fry.

8 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by NengiWIDEtoto: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
unbitchable:

He can turn to dragon if he wants, that's his business. Everybody knows he has never hidden his admiration for traditional prowess. So if he can transform to whatever he desires, it only shows the potency of his powers. To your utter disappointment, he wasn't arrested and paraded, he will never. If a much dreaded Abacha could not touch him, then buhari is a small fry.
do you know what I like about his case? He won't even be tried in court, if you know what I mean. So tell him to keep on running, one day his charm will fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by techWriter2: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sunday ogbono is a foolish Hypocrite and must face equality

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by unbitchable(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
do you know what I like about his case? He won't even be tried in court, if you know what I mean. So tell him to keep on running, one day his charm will fail.
Running away from where?. As I speak, he is in the country.
Some low minded ignorant would never understand the fact that there is a time to clear his head of what has happened in his house, those that were killed and the innocent ones that were arrested. This is not the time to reveal his next plan but to show empathy with the families of the affected.

7 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by OnionBandit(f): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
unbitchable:

Running away from where?. As I speak, he is in the country.
Some low minded ignorant would never understand the fact that there is a time to clear his head of what has happened in his house, those that were killed and the innocent ones that were arrested. This is not the time to reveal his next plan but to show empathy with the families of the affected.
Continue to deceive yourself
Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by FarahAideed: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Buhari became the messiah to some people us a mystery

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by Thermodynamics(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Your attack on both KANU and Igboho shows your true identity.

Fulani terrorist infested thread.
The Fulanis are not humans but a curse to the black race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by proxillin(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
yet your over 400 soldiers were fighting cats...

and u people are not ashamed...

Sunday is still alive grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by DoggoneDogg: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Afonjas always making mouth
They are cowards.

Imagine this chest beater is the bravest & most powerful Afonja today, chased away by a woman & transformed into a cat.
Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by adebenson155: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

3 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by Ovo200: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
All this sons of muta you telling me that a combined team of DSS, Nigerian army couldn't arrest sunday. What a combined team of more than 300 men can't arrest what makes you sure the whole of Nigerian armed forces can arrest?
He was attacked when he leasted expected let them have a show of force by telling him the day they are coming. Stupid fulanis.
Re: FLASHBACK: "Nobody Can Threaten Me, Come To My House In Thousands None Of You Wi by pointblank247(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Reinaldo:

Jhshhwh hhwbwhe jjwjwb
na only god know wetin this one smoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Flyover Set For Commissioning On July 16, 2021 By Governor Udom / Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k / Breaking: The Dangerous Jollof Rice Tinubu Gave FFK That Turned Him To A Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.