Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k (2847 Views)

Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ / Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent / I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Voy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good afternoon sir/ma.
My father on his way back home from work with his Motorcycle had an accident with a drone (maverick Air 2) yesterday.

It is owned by the military and my dad had a break failure and hit their drone.

Right now he has been detained in the cell and they demanded N750, 000 from him today before they can release him.

I don’t know how true this story is but you can please follow thread on Facebook just to verify how authentic his story is so as to grant him help if story is genuine by letting him know how he should go about this using a lawyer or an activist. Thank you

Source; https://www./937374229685387/permalink/4261946660561444/

1 Share

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Voy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Voy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
I find this hard to believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by chatinent: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Format pro max.

Which military dey use drone for Lagos wey no go paint am camouflage? Na the same drone their mates dey use wey dey go car level?

So en jam am come go report enself or wetin? Cos I know naija military no get tracker to track am down. How come they also left their only evidence with you?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Voy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:
Format pro max.

Which military dey use drone for Lagos wey no go paint am camouflage? Na the same drone their mates dey use wey dey go car level?

So en jam am come go report enself or wetin? Cos I know naija military no get tracker to track am down. How come they also left their only evidence with you?!
I don’t believe the story too until proven otherwise still read the topic well then comment cos u dey off key

1 Like

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by chatinent: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Voy:
I don’t believe the story too until proven otherwise still read the topic well then comment cos u dey off key

I read it well, and I know the military well.
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by TarOrfeeek: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
This drone be like wetin them use shoot Music Video for Police Barracks.

What was the Army using it for? To spy on naked women bathing or what?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by seunlayi(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Only in Nigeria
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Buckeyemedia1: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This drone be like wetin them use shoot Music Video for Police Barracks.

What was the Army using it for? To spy on naked women bathing or what?
Of all scenarios why this assumption? From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by SarkinYarki: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Was the drone on the road when the father ran into it? Running into a fly Mavic drone is hard because is a has active collision avoidance

5 Likes

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by CaptainStephen(m): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Another lies again grin
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Caboceer: 2:48am On Sep 15, 2021
How okada wan take jam dronecheesy

If the drone was airborne.then it's the fault of the operator...either way the biker is blameless unless he trespassed into military territory

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by greenie77: 4:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Format.
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Dem too mumu for this Facebook, cheap scam
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by oz4real83(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Your dad's bike was flying side by side with the drone in the air or the drone was riding side by side with your dad's bike on land, na wa oo. One day, we will hear another story that aeroplane splashed mud water on your dad's bike while he was going to work grin

9 Likes

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by illicit(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2021
I never knew Okada can fly tho lipsrsealed
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by benuejosh: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Ten fingers.
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by CSTRR: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Get a lawyer.
Challenge these injustices.

If that drone was on the main road, then you have a casee.
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Timagex(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Wahala o cool shocked
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2021
illicit:
I never knew Okada can fly tho lipsrsealed
Interesting times grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Gadafii: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Wait, okada collided with a drone in this country cheesy

Very soon okada go jam person inside moving train grin grin angry
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Ur papa Okada na Benin Okada wey get wings
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by emmy512: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Story doesn't add up,
Mavic last year was 400k.

A drone flying to a bikemans path , the drone and drone controller is to be blamed.

And the mavic i know will see that obstacle and dodgd it.

If story is true then the drone already had a fault and they just need new one
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by ybalogs(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Today, I went to First Bank to use the ATM
I got there and looked around and joined the long queue. A young lady came to meet me and asked how much I wanted to withdraw.

She said she over withdrew money; She was supposed to withdraw 3k but mistakenly pressed 30k. She will give me 20k cash, I will transfer it to her account.

This is what shocked me; I have been standing on the queue for approximately 5mins and I never saw this Lady around that ATM, she wasn't on the queue, she never made any withdrawal. Which ATM did she use in getting the 30k?

I told her I will wait for my turn, she left my side, I asked the man in my front, did you see this lady around? I wanted to point her but the Lady had disappeared, I didn't see her again.

I told the man what she said and he laughed and said it is an old logic. They come with fake naira notes claiming they mistakenly pressed and withdraw the wrong amount

When you are in a hurry to leave the long queue, you transfer the money to them and they give you cash You leave happily thinking you have escaped long queue, go to wherever to buy something with the money and realise you were given fake money

The man called it Old logic but what saved me was my keen observation, she looked so innocent and pretty, you won't even suspect a thing...

I am sure someone out there is hearing about this stealing logic for the first time.

I had to post this because I am hearing it for the first time too o. It might help someone who doesn't know this too.
#copied

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by BafanaBafana: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2021
He said the brakes of his father's bike failed, he is guilty already.
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Patriot9: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2021
oz4real83:
Your dad's bike was flying side by side with the drone in the air or the drone was riding side by side with your dad's bike on land, na wa oo. One day, we will hear another story that aeroplane splashed mud water on your dad's bike while he was going to work grin
grin grin scammers everywhere
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by alizma: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2021
emmy512:
Story doesn't add up,
Mavic last year was 400k.

A drone flying to a bikemans path , the drone and drone controller is to be blamed.

And the mavic i know will see that obstacle and dodgd it.

If story is true then the drone already had a fault and they just need new one
Well, I don't believe him neither will I doubt or assist him with cross-check but what I want to point out is that if an individual can get the from for 450k, then expect government official price to be within that 750k. Corruption in the public sector stinks
Re: Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k by Promoter2: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Immediately I saw help with any amount and account number grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Those Who Were Killed At Lekki Toll Gate Last Year / Tinubu Steps Down, Vows Not Contest For 2023 Election / See Pathetic Look Of Ebele Obiano Few Months After Obiano Ends Term As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.