Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… (856 Views)

Kwankwaso: Some Presidential Candidates, Party Members Have Banks (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Orders Members To Boycott Kenyan Products, Airline / IPOB Asks Igbos To Boycott Kenyan Airlines, Others Over Country's Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by gistz247: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra have been asked to refrain from flying with Kenya Airways or purchasing products from the country.

Kennedy Ochi, the group’s head of membership and mobilization in Australia, announced this in a statement on Sunday.

Despite the Kenyan government’s denial, IPOB members and Nnamdi Kanu’s family claimed that the secessionist was arrested and extradited from Kenya.

Kanu, who is charged with treason, treasonable felony, terrorism, and illegal possession of firearms, among other things, jumped bail in 2017 and fled the country. The fmr London estate agent vanished in 2017 after being released on bail, only to resurface in Israel and then the UK.

[url]Read more:[/url]https://naturenex.net/ipob-members-have-been-ordered-to-boycott-kenyan-airline-and/
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by adebenson155: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
hmnnnn
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
This cancel culture, the day every tribe will decend on you people is coming. Better stop it. Na food we dey find, no pour sand for another person garri

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by OnionBandit(f): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mumuness

I am aware there are still thousands of IPOB apologists in Kenya. What are they still doing in the land of the saboteurs?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by Ever8090: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin..
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by FoolishBoy419: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kenya is in trouble. Igbos constitute 86% of the passengers and should they boycott it, the airlines would go bankrupt in less than a week. In fact, 90% of the pilots alone are of Igbo descend

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by Jostoman: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
I thought Kenya was a good country before until their show of shame against the entire Igbo not only Nnamdi kanu.
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by Kukukillus: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by omoiyamayor(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
SlyDev:
This cancel culture, the day every tribe will decend on you people is coming. Better stop it. Na food we dey find, no pour sand for another person garri
you have so much to learn about diplomacy, even me as a Yoruba man will boycott Kenya airways, every ethnic has right to seek for a peaceful nation of their own when they feel unwanted where they currently belong.
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by Solomonudofia(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by God2man2again(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kenya to Nigeria, Nigeria to Biafra.

I don't understand this post.
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by OKPANAMboy: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
Mumuness

I am aware there are still thousands of IPOB apologists in Kenya. What are they still doing in the land of the saboteurs?

This second class Muslim sef.
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by Jaaqbruce: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Idiots...they should boycott UK...let them denounce UK visas they have and come back to their Biafra then we take them serious...rats!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by FarahAideed: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Every sane Nigerian should Boycott
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
omoiyamayor:
you have so much to learn about diplomacy, even me as a Yoruba man will boycott Kenya airways, every ethnic has right to seek for a peaceful nation of their own when they feel unwanted where they currently belong.

Cancel culture ain't no diplomacy. Igbos are business people. You don't throw stone while you live in a glass house.

"Even me as a Yoruba man" is the favourite recipe for propaganda by the non Yorubas
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by omoiyamayor(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Cancel culture ain't no diplomacy. Igbos are business people. You don't throw stone while you live in a glass house.

"Even me as a Yoruba man" is the favourite recipe for propaganda by the non Yorubas
diplomatic war give respect and dignity , you cannot continue to kill me and be expecting me to promote you, you will use what you have to get what you needn’t meanwhile Kenya gives asylum to refugees from surrounding neighbours going through war which means they are member of UNHCR, handing MNK to Nigeria will make them unsafe for refugees and it’s not good for them as well, africa leaders are foolish
Re: IPOB Members Have Been Ordered To Boycott Kenyan Airline And… by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Why are you people still staying in Kenya undecided undecided

Igbos Leave Kenya now !!!
If at all you people are serious grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Ranching: Ebonyi & Imo Will Be Worse Than Jos, Igbos Must Stop Mad Govnos / Southeast Governor's Will Be Going To Southwest For Taxes / My Advice To Women Mostly Nigerian Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.