Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court (870 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Visits Her Husband, Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Thanks Ifeanyi Ubah / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Ukpaka: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
‘I May die in DSS custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu tells Court
https://247ureports.com/2021/07/i-may-die-in-dss-custody-nnamdi-kanu-tells-court/
-
His lawyer also sought an “An order of this Honourable Court directing the Defendant/Applicant’s custodian, to grant access to his medical experts/doctors to carry out a comprehensive independent medical examination of the defendant/applicant’s health condition/status, while in custody.”

Kanu added that he might die if his health condition is not addressed promptly.
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by sreamsense: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
He should die now, has he not killed lots of brainless youths and people he termed saboteurs? He should die fast so he can go and pay Ikonso and other ESN members Biafra money he promised them wherever they meet themselves in yet unknown destination.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Omoslim26: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
No nwokem you will not die. You will live to receive a fair trial and if you are found guilty,then you should face the consequences of your actions � how can you openly cheer killers bringing unrest into the land you claim to be fighting for?�.
I pray God forgives you for all the gullible ones you led to their death for a very useless and fruitless struggle �

1 Like

Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by ejighikemeuwa: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
sreamsense:
He should die now, has he not killed lots of brainless youths and people he termed saboteurs? He should die fast so he can go and pay Ikonso and other ESN members Biafra money he promised them wherever they meet themselves in yet unknown destination.
You will die before him.
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by OyigboUpdate: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pls die animal

1 Like

Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by ejighikemeuwa: 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omoslim26:
No nwokem you will not die. You will live to receive a fair trial and if you are found guilty,then you should face the consequences of your actions � how can you openly cheer killers bringing unrest into the land you claim to be fighting for?�.
I pray God forgives you for all the gullible ones you led to their death for a very useless and fruitless struggle �
You are rejoining @ the iniquity of Fulani terrorists in Nigeria it must surely reach your domort
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Franzinni: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nigeria which way? The last good news was when we beat USA in basketball ...which way naija!
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Omoslim26: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:

You are rejoining @ the iniquity of Fulani terrorists in Nigeria it must surely reach your domort

It will not be well with anyone who celebrates iniquity in any form, including the ones who celebrates a group that uses young girls for charms to fortify themselves �.
Issseee.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by bluebay(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Die. Make we hear word

1 Like

Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by EKONGKING: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2021
you may die Kanu ,but your memory will last for ever .

Iam a efik person and i admire you.
Since you single handedly exposed the fulani and buhari to the world .

To the idiots abusing Kanu save your generals . one of them got killed
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
bluebay:
Die. Make we hear word
You may die instead you know?
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by bluebay(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
You may die instead you know?
Mumu .
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by BafanaBafana: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Eyaa, the guy is scared and begging
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Okoroawusa: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Is he begging?
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Oracleforce: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
This guy no get liver ....Aboki and Fulani government go deal with him..
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by orikoku: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
If anything happens to this man, it might cause unrest in Nigeria.
Re: ‘I May Die In DSS Custody’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by sreamsense: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:

You will die before him.
It is your portion and your choice. Your four fingers are pointing death to you while the other one is pointing to your family members. Get wisdom and wise up!

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Greg Peter Obi Deserves Global Honour Not Blackmail ~ Chief Kalu / The Ongoing“snake Challenge”IsTheMost Stupidest &DumbestThingEverdoneby Nigerian / Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.