Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO (3338 Views)

Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO / Is Obi Cubana Supporting ESN? See The Sophisticated Guns Found At His Party / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by Crimsoneagle: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:

If innocent people were killed and tagged unknown gunmen how come we are not hearing unknown gunmen operations again. Akikor ndibu
from the way you de write your igbo e de very glaring say you no be igbo person.. continue de use google translate de deceive your self
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by adadike(f): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Because God is God, terrorist Mike will be taken down soon.
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by adadike(f): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol

Like supreme leader like members.

The atrocities Igbos has committed in Igboland, only God can Judge.

Youths hooked under the diabolical machinations of of Nnamdi Kanu.

He kept them down with oath of life and death......Arusi Iyi
I shudder at the mere thoughts of it. I cried my eyes out yesterday again. How did my people become monsters over night. A curse on anyone that will dare release kanu from jail! Wicked occultic ubini ukpabi worshipping terrorist

1 Like

Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2021
[s]
adadike:
I shudder at the mere thoughts of it. I cried my eyes out yesterday again. How did my people become monsters over night. A curse on anyone that will dare release kanu from jail! Wicked occultic ubini ukpabi worshipping terrorist
[/s]

we've passed this emotional stage.

the innocent man that was killed point blank in Igboho's house is he a member of ESN?
snitch are worse than enemies
Cry from now till tomorrow it doesn't change the fact.
his actions brought death to innocent women and children in imo state.
you guys that still support the government of the day and its atrocities to ndị fa na achị, their venom will reach you guys one day.
yesterday Yorubas where celebrating and mocking igbos little did they know that theirs is just matter of less than 72hrs.
keep supporting tyrants maiming your people
Same tyrants that said bandits that kills and kidnap for fun are mere business men but people that just wanted out of the unholy Union are terrorists.
last year if someone told the yorubas that they'll suffer same injustice as igbos they'll never agree.

Ada you've failed your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by durangokid: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol

. Keep on masturbating , to you, you think you are making any impact people sees you as a comedian

1 Like

Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by sweetshisha: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

the innocent man that was killed point blank in Igboho's house is he a member of ESN?
you guys that still support the government of the day and its atrocities to ndị fa na achị, their venom will reach you guys one day.
yesterday Yorubas where celebrating and mocking igbos little did they know that theirs is just matter of less than 72hrs.
Same tyrants that said bandits that kills and kidnap for fun are mere business men but people that just wanted out of the unholy Union are terrorists.
last year if someone told the yorubas that they'll suffer same injustice as igbos they'll never agree.

Adadike please continue speaking the truth always, in the end God will reward us all

See the mindset of a supposed human

1 Like

Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by FoolishBoy419: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol

What worries me is not even the acts but the way many Igbo youths defend these acts online. They'll soon tell you that the op is Fulani, as if we have many Fulanis online
I can't even imagine how biafra can be democratic
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2021
durangokid:
. Keep on masturbating , to you, you think you are making any impact people sees you as a comedian

All of you Igbos are nothing but terrorists.
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by Monogamy: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Na one by one your used to be supporters go desert you..

One down

cheesy
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by blackmantis: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

What worries me is not even the acts but the way many Igbo youths defend these acts online. They'll soon tell you that the op is Fulani, as if we have many Fulanis online
I can't even imagine how biafra can be democratic

If you reside in the south east and voice out your disagreement with their point of view you could lose your life.
I pity moderate Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate2: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Crimsoneagle:
from the way you de write your igbo e de very glaring say you no be igbo person.. continue de use google translate de deceive your self

Google does not even have a translation for this. U know writing in igbo is difficult but our message has been passed

Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate2: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2021
blackmantis:

If you reside in the south east and voice out your disagreement with their point of view you could lose your life.
I pity moderate Igbos

I can tell u now that so many Igbos are not in support. I was thinking we were 1% or 2% till we opened that whatsap group
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by Monogamy: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2021
1072two:
[s][/s]
is that why you rape your nephew?

Shut up and stop asking silly questions over and over again if you can not provide evidence
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by Monogamy: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
1072two:
[s][/s]
what was he doing with his little nephew in a dark room?

Another dumbo question, were you there? If yes present your evidence or forever shut up
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by Monogamy: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2021
1072two:
[s][/s]

he's a rapist
I know him personally

But the guy is a graduate.. How can you know him? Abi have you ever seen any graduate behaving the way you are behaving on NL.

Stop all this cheap blackmailing.. It's stale and dumb
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by durangokid: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

All of you Igbos are nothing but terrorists.
you that is a blood thirsty terrorist is what?
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by Tochj(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Giving dog a bad name inoder to hang it
ESN Job is securing our people from Fulani terrorists
Simple
Re: Remember the man his penís was cut by ESN see the man that cut it - VIDEO by Idiko1: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Anything which comes from the likes of OyigboUpdate2 is a junk. The purported video clip of Engineer Mike on a dance floor with big ass woman is a sheer propaganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics / BREAKING: Govt Declares Three Days As Public Holiday / Police Officer Caught Hiding During Today's Robbery In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.