Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics (3346 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Kano Explosion / Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene / Governor Ganduje Inspecting Sabon Gari Flyover Amidst Bribery Allegation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Whiteangel1234: 3:26pm On May 17, 2022
Biafrans in Kano must give us details of Biafrans killed by the Nig Gov bomb blast using Fulani terrorists. Gone are the days you will kill our people in the North & go free. This time around you can’t escape retaliation. We call on Biafrans in Kano to Immediately update us

They have declared the Jihad war, how of you are seeing the images from the bomb blast targeted at Biafrans? The Sabongari is Biafra dominated area and was bombed today. What we can assure them is that they can never take us unaware. We will not beg, we will not complain. WE MOVE

1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Zonefree(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
I'm with Simon Ekpa on this.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by DeadorAlive(f): 3:29pm On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:
I'm with Simon Ekpa on this.

Is a Christian school na. That's why they tried hiding the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by triple996(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2022
Mumu
This same Simon ekpa is killing hundred of his beloved biafrans as I speak bt it's Kano that's his problem.
Btw the Boko Haram u are talking about have killed more Muslim northerners than anybody else.
THERE IS NO DIFFRENCE 4RM DIZ BOKO HARAM AND SIMON EKPA'S IPOB

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Asgard13: 3:35pm On May 17, 2022
This is man is serious inciting what he can’t stop if it’s starts

Same idiot is oppressing igbos in igboland with his armed abakiliki boys

Igbos are complaining in fear

How is the fool that have not protected his igboland protect those in Kano

He’s looking for excuse to excute heavy bloodshed in igboland

While his state houses an Islamic center and host the largest Muslim community in igboland

Ekpa is looking for fame ... grin

And that has elude the noise maker .. he remains in the shadow .. even if he succeeds to lord over igbos ..

His bingos and himself remains a barking ekuke

The days igbos go change am for this fool is very close

He won’t believe it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Asgard13: 3:36pm On May 17, 2022
He now need to force igbos to sit at home .. he’s end and IPOB is very close

I never see anything forced on igbos ...

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by limeta(f): 3:42pm On May 17, 2022
They know you lot
You will talk and move on
Sheeps among wolves .
Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by adadike(f): 3:50pm On May 17, 2022
Asgard13:

when did you repent
Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Nigerialabalaba: 3:51pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:
Mumu
This same Simon ekpa is killing hundred of his beloved biafrans as I speak bt it's Kano that's his problem.
Btw the Boko Haram u are talking about have killed more Muslim northerners than anybody else.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by DMerciful(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2022
Mumus above left such a critical message to be talking nonsense! Left for them Biafrans should do nothing while these jihadist terrorists bomb them. Stupid people

9 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Captain8(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2022
Simon ekpa is a good man

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by KKTooMuchMoney: 3:58pm On May 17, 2022
limeta:
They know you lot
You will talk and move on
Sheeps among wolves .
let's watch and see
Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by jimyjames(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2022
Asgard13:

You have never seen anything forced on Igbos, but Nigeria was forced on Igbos, 5 million Igbos died to be free from Nigeria, so yes Igbos can be forced
Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Asgard13: 4:36pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:

You have never seen anything forced on Igbos, but Nigeria was forced on Igbos, 5 million Igbos died to be free from Nigeria, so yes Igbos can be forced

Igbos lost a war.. never forced .

They went to war .. and lost...

Is different from being forced.. on..

Nigeria was never forced on igbos

Comprehension hard you.. Na you

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Asgard13: 4:37pm On May 17, 2022
Balkan:
keep quiet Coward

Warrior go to sabo and start killing Na.. or you foolishly go tho ama Awusa owerri and start killing Awusa

Wetin you dey wait for

Dem don bomb they don’t bomb ..

Bingos everywhere

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Christistruth00: 4:37pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Ojukwu’s Biafra was forced on the Eastern Non-Igbos that wanted nothing to do with it

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by attacker321: 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:
Mumu

Simon Ekpah is a big fool

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by jimyjames(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
Asgard13:

Igbos lost a war.. never forced .

They went to war .. and lost...

Is different from being forced.. on..

Nigeria was never forced on igbos

Comprehension hard you.. Na you
Igbos never went to war, a war was brought to Igbos they defended themselves

Igbos were killed all over Nigeria and they ran back to their lands denouncing Nigeria and accepting Biafra Nigeria matched into Igboland fought them till they denounced Biafra that is force, Nigeria was forced on Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by jimyjames(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ojukwu’s Biafra was forced on the Eastern Non-Igbos that wanted nothing to do with it

Eastern none igbos like Phillip effiong VP of Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by dsocioemmy(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2022
Abegiii
Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Christistruth00: 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Eastern none igbos like Phillip effiong VP of Biafra?

Eastern Non Igbos Like Commodore Wey from Calabar who was Gowon’s deputy for nine years including during the War
Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Iykopee(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2022
[qu[s]ote author=Whiteangel1234 post=112920709]Biafrans in Kano must give us details of Biafrans killed by the Nig Gov bomb blast using Fulani terrorists. Gone are the days you will kill our people in the North & go free. This time around you can’t escape retaliation. We call on Biafrans in Kano to Immediately update us

They have declared the Jihad war, how of you are seeing the images from the bomb blast targeted at Biafrans? The Sabongari is Biafra dominated area and was bombed today. What we can assure them is that they can never take us unaware. We will not beg, we will not complain. WE MOVE[/quote][/s]

This is idiot is killing his own brothers in Igbo land. Now who is going to listen to his foolish retorts? I guess only the brain dead idiots.
Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 17, 2022
This is my take on Simon Ekpa
I see him as the tormentor of jihad
And he fight for the wick if things get out of hand all men go enter bush
You can't be killing us and expect us to throw a party we fight for our own and Nnamdi Kanu deserve better
He lost his parents and comfortable life to fight for us so what ever propaganda haters are portraying is not working
If you hate my comment go and stand on any Eastern Road tomorrow to show your support for
Nigeria
I lost friends and relatives during IPOB protest
I LOVE NNAMDI KANU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by jimyjames(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Eastern Non Igbos Like Commodore Wey from Calabar who was Gowon’s deputy for nine years including during the War
Not all igbos accepted Biafra, aswell, so your point?
Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by SmartGeneral: 5:21pm On May 17, 2022
I heard from a reliable source that the explosion was carried out by a child suicide bomber.

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Christistruth00: 6:15pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Not all igbos accepted Biafra, aswell, so your point?

Biafra was also imposed on People
Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by BigYash: 6:27pm On May 17, 2022
Even though I don't like this idiot.. If he can reply the northerners, its a welcome development. North own don too much.. Days ago it was Deborah, the sound engineer was killed.. Now ,school where kids are .. E don too much..

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2022
[s]
Whiteangel1234:
Biafrans in Kano must give us details of Biafrans killed by the Nig Gov bomb blast using Fulani terrorists. Gone are the days you will kill our people in the North & go free. This time around you can’t escape retaliation. We call on Biafrans in Kano to Immediately update us

They have declared the Jihad war, how of you are seeing the images from the bomb blast targeted at Biafrans? The Sabongari is Biafra dominated area and was bombed today. What we can assure them is that they can never take us unaware. We will not beg, we will not complain. WE MOVE
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by Liebermantic: 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
This Simon Ekpa has killed thousands of IGBO people. Stop killing Igbo people, Simon Ekpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by ednut1(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2022
Why is finland harbouring a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics by cmikel: 7:00pm On May 17, 2022
Hmmn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Babangida A Drug Baron? / Road Project: Why Lagos Sacked Contractor ! / Desperate Wannabe Mrs Oluremi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.