Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas (857 Views)

Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Nigeria's Main Problem Is NOT Corruption. It Is Lack Of Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 12:06am On Jul 05, 2021
We the Real, Full blooded and patriotic Yorubas do not have anything to do with Either IGBO or FULANI.Because both of them destroyed Yorubaland with the backing of the corrupt English goverment at Westminster Abbey ,by suspending regional government which took away the power to control our land and resources,which i consider the greatest crime on earth .Both of them team up to destroy Yorubaland because they are both landlocked and have no single drop of oil in their region ,that is why they are both intolerant, normadic and dominative .I would implore Yorubas to stay away from this two ethnic groups ,because they are the genesis of Both Yoruba and Nigeria's problem.For Yorubas to be free ,We must deal with the English ,Fulani and igbos ,through the help of United states .We as Yoruba people ,we need stronger allies to defeat fulani, because fulani has allies who are the british ,We should not relying on charms ,,tortise shell ,dane gun and all sort .Yoruba needs chemical and biological weapons coupled with stronger international allies .We would have to lobby America in to support our interest by diplomacy and negotiations .Lastly Yorubas must know that Jesus or mohammed doesnt win wars ,but War s are won by people with superior tactics ,strength,firepowers and most importantly stronger allies.
GOD BLESS YORUBA KINGDOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by EXTompolo: 12:07am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
[s]We the Real, Full blooded and patriotic Yorubas do not have anything to do with Either IGBO or FULANI.Because both of them destroyed Yorubaland with the backing of the corrupt English goverment at Westminster Abbey ,by suspending regional government which took away the power to control our land and resources,which i consider the greatest crime on earth .Both of them team up to destroy Yorubaland because they are both landlocked and have no single drop of oil in their region ,that is why they are both intolerant, normadic and dominative .I would implore Yorubas to stay away from this two ethnic groups ,because they are the genesis of Both Yoruba and Nigeria's problem.For Yorubas to be free ,We must deal with the English ,Fulani and igbos ,through the help of United states .We as Yoruba people ,we need stronger allies to defeat fulani, because fulani has allies who are the british ,We should not relying on charms ,,tortise shell ,dane gun and all sort .Yoruba needs chemical and biological weapons coupled with stronger international allies .We would have to lobby America in to support our interest by diplomacy and negotiations .Lastly Yorubas must know that Jesus or mohammed doesnt win wars ,but War s are won by people with superior tactics ,strength,firepowers and most importantly stronger allies.
GOD BLESS YORUBA KINGDOM[/s]
Your taqaa is dead on arrival.
Aboki!

16 Likes

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 12:08am On Jul 05, 2021
This is the truth only non yorubas and foolish yorubas will disagree
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2021
EXTompolo:

Your taqaa is dead on arrival.
Aboki!
I am a full blooded Yoruba man ,who has the interest of yorubaland at heart .Now who are you ?
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by Seerade029: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
We the Real, Full blooded and patriotic Yorubas do not have anything to do with Either IGBO or FULANI.Because both of them destroyed Yorubaland with the backing of the corrupt English goverment at Westminster Abbey ,by suspending regional government which took away the power to control our land and resources,which i consider the greatest crime on earth .Both of them team up to destroy Yorubaland because they are both landlocked and have no single drop of oil in their region ,that is why they are both intolerant, normadic and dominative .I would implore Yorubas to stay away from this two ethnic groups ,because they are the genesis of Both Yoruba and Nigeria's problem.For Yorubas to be free ,We must deal with the English ,Fulani and igbos ,through the help of United states .We as Yoruba people ,we need stronger allies to defeat fulani, because fulani has allies who are the british ,We should not relying on charms ,,tortise shell ,dane gun and all sort .Yoruba needs chemical and biological weapons coupled with stronger international allies .We would have to lobby America in to support our interest by diplomacy and negotiations .Lastly Yorubas must know that Jesus or mohammed doesnt win wars ,but War s are won by people with superior tactics ,strength,firepowers and most importantly stronger allies.
GOD BLESS YORUBA KINGDOM

Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by mancoconut: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Mentally unstable individual, no be only chemical weapon, you for kukuma add nuclear and radioactive weapons join grin

Clowns.

7 Likes

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by EXTompolo: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
[s]I am a full blooded Yoruba man ,who has the interest of yorubaland at heart .Now who are you ?[/s]
You can claim to be oba of Lagos here on nairaland.. We dont give a Bleep!
You'll never succeed in causing disunity amongst Igbos and Yoruba in this forum again.
Full blooded Aboki claiming Yoruba
Who dash monkey banana?

14 Likes

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2021
mancoconut:
Mentally unstable individual, no be only chemical weapon, you for kukuma add nuclear and radioactive weapons join grin

Clowns.
We would use all of them to destroy igbo and fulani subhumans ,that is why we are encouraging Yoruba youths to go into the laboratories for science and technological research in 3 most prestigious universities in Yorubaland :UI ,OAU ,UNILAG ,To defend the civilization and sovergnity of the Yoruba race
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2021
EXTompolo:

You can claim to be oba of Lagos here on nairaland.. We dont give a Bleep!
You'll never succeed in causing disunity amongst Igbos and Yoruba in this forum again.
Full blooded Aboki claiming Yoruba
Who dash monkey banana?
Who is claiming that ,i know you are afraid that the game igbos and fulanis are playing on Yorubas is up ,and soon both of you will regret it
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by theFilmtric: 12:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Exactly

They keep trying to decide themselves
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by KillMNKnow(f): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
We would use all of them to destroy igbo and fulani subhumans ,that is why we are encouraging Yoruba youths to go into the laboratories for science and technological research in 3 most prestigious universities in Yorubaland :UI ,OAU ,UNILAG ,To defend the civilization and sovergnity of the Yoruba race
Okay
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
Exactly

They keep trying to decide themselves
They will mock Yorubas on a thread and login into their second acct to preach southern unity .Bloody hypocrites.They were shocked that i lumped them with fulanis ,if not they would have asked me ,what about fulanis sending our people to benin republic,Not knowing that both of them are our problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by theFilmtric: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
They will mock Yorubas on a thread and login into their second acct to preach southern unity .Bloody hypocrites.They were shocked that i lumped them with fulanis ,if not they would have asked me ,what about fulanis sending our people to benin republic,Not knowing that both of them are our problems.

2 Likes

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

They are both looking for who to dominate
Gbam!
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Okay
Thanks for using your brain wisely .
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by BSsniffer: 1:21am On Jul 05, 2021
There's truth to it.....but the igbos don't go around like vagabond bastards with cows destroying other people's farmland and won't stab me if I insult their supreme leader....for the most they live in cities like normal human beings and add economic value. The Abokis on the other hand are either street beggers, lowly petty traders or cattle rearing freaks living in the forest reserve....they offer no buying power or any real economic benefit except leech off the system and destroy anything that produces value.

3 Likes

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 1:38am On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:
There's truth to it.....but the igbos don't go around like vagabond bastards with cows destroying other people's farmland.
Do you know that it was the igbos that
made it possible for the fulanis to go around like vagabond bastards with cows destroying other people's farmland in Yorubaland,by Nnamdi azikwe rejecting secession clause ,Aguiyi irosi suspending regional government
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by BSsniffer: 1:52am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Do you know that it was the igbos that
made it possible for the fulanis to go around like vagabond bastards with cows destroying other people's farmland in Yorubaland,by Nnamdi azikwe rejecting secession clause ,Aguiyi irosi suspending regional government

Truth....but even they are feeling it now, the direct enemy is the one that attacks your kinsmen on his/her farm. Flatin0s aren't a direct enemy.
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 2:34am On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

Truth....but even they are feeling it now, the direct enemy is the one that attacks your kinsmen on his/her farm. Flatin0s aren't a direct enemy.
Dont you know that indirect enemies are more dangerous if not tamed quickly ,they are the most lethal ,because you wont know where they are coming from.That is why we must deal with igbos first ,then fulanis will sit up
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by limeta(f): 3:48am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:

busted
You think by adding fulani here and there you can fool every body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by BSsniffer: 4:01am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Dont you know that indirect enemies are more dangerous if not tamed quickly ,they are the most lethal ,because you wont know where they are coming from.That is why we must deal with igbos first ,then fulanis will sit up

Lol..... you'd leave the fulani bandit attacking and killing people on their farms and go after the Igbo man selling fake iPhone in computer village......quit clowning around.
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by mancoconut: 4:12am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
[s]We would use all of them to destroy igbo and fulani subhumans ,that is why we are encouraging Yoruba youths to go into the laboratories for science and technological research in 3 most prestigious universities in Yorubaland :UI ,OAU ,UNILAG ,To defend the civilization and sovergnity of the Yoruba race[/s]

You're ridiculously stupid, I'm definitely sure you are one of those low IQ Adekunle Grandson followers who are so stupid to think they can just easily blow up third mainland bridge and the Muritala Int Airport with "chemical and biological" weapons and get away with it grin, awon Oponu radarada, talk of self-sabotaging yourselves with acute stupidity. Why not get into that lab already and start manufacturing your weapons of mass destruction you cretinuos pig? Better use that same energy and go reclaim Kwara from your Fulani masters, Aboki now control all your air and sea ports, waterways, borders, inland revenues etc in Lagos and you're here ranting over Igbos who don't give a Bleep about your Lilliputian existence. Your madness is indeed helium-induced walahi grin.
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by Ifearnoevil: 5:27am On Jul 05, 2021
This is a very foolish thread.
Igbos didn't destroy regional government.
Tell me who is Adekunle Fajuyi?
Gowon destroyed the region government when he created 12 States.
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2021
mancoconut:

You're ridiculously stupid, I'm definitely sure you are one of those low IQ Adekunle Grandson followers who are so stupid to think they can just easily blow up third mainland bridge and the Muritala Int Airport with "chemical and biological" weapons and get away with it grin, awon Oponu radarada, talk of self-sabotaging yourselves with acute stupidity. Why not get into that lab already and start manufacturing your weapons of mass destruction you cretinuos pig? Better use that same energy and go reclaim Kwara from your Fulani masters, Aboki now control all your air and sea ports, waterways, borders, inland revenues etc in Lagos and you're here ranting over Igbos who don't give a Bleep about your Lilliputian existence. Your madness is indeed helium-induced walahi grin.
Get out of my mention ,You this redundant sub human .We will shock you
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

Lol..... you'd leave the fulani bandit attacking and killing people on their farms and go after the Igbo man selling fake iPhone in computer village......quit clowning around.
Igbos have killed more yorubas ,through selling of fake drugs ,fake drinks and beer .Both of them must be chased out of yorubaland
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by jrjfjfj: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2021
limeta:

busted
You think by adding fulani here and there you can fool every body
I am a full blooded Yoruba man ,with the interest of Yoruba kingdom at heart and you this cretinous sub human cant tell me my identity ,So mind your business
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:57am On Jul 05, 2021
All ethnic group in Nigeria had the chance to secede from Nigeria when Ndigbo were being killed in mass, towards the end of the 1960s.

But because of their eternal hatred for Ndigbo the joined Fulani for no good reason to bring back Ndigbo.

Now, their descendants are starting to see that their fathers put themselves under Fulani, while fighting agains
In others words:
The other ethnic groups were using ropes to tie Ndigbo, but after a while the realised that as they were tieing Ndigbo, they were tieing themselves, for Nde Fulani.

Don't blame Ndigbo.

I do tell my people to take it easy. Because if we support "One Nigeria" we wont lose in the end.
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by adebenson155: 6:00am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
GOD BLESS YORUBA KINGDOM

Have you drank cow urine today?
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by BSsniffer: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
All ethnic group in Nigeria had the chance to secede from Nigeria when Ndigbo were being killed in mass, towards the end of the 1960s.

But because of their eternal hatred for Ndigbo the joined Fulani for no good reason to bring back Ndigbo.

Now, their descendants are starting to see that their fathers put themselves under Fulani, while fighting against Ndigbo.

In others words:
The other ethnic groups were using ropes to tie Ndigbo, but after a while the realised that as they were tieing Ndigbo, they were tieing themselves, for Nde Fulani.

Don't blame Ndigbo.

I do tell my people to take it easy. Because if we support "One Nigeria" we wont lose at the end.

Nigeria is standing at the expense of Oil from South South and Land from South West

A certain tribe claim that they are accomodators but what they have not seen so far is:
1.Every ethnic group is migrating and buying up lands in South West.
2.They are intermarrying with the people of South West.
3.In pursuant to one Nigeria Fulani and other ethnic groups from other West Africa are settling in South West.

Now, when others are migrating to South West and intermarrying with people South West, don't you know that the culture and traditions of the South Westerners will start fading.

And, children of this intermarriage will find it to say "I am full blooded Yoruba man". They won't preserve the culture of the ancestors of Yoruba people with zeal. Yoruba language will start getting mutilated.

In pursuant to one Nigeria, South West will start getting populated by people that are not even Nigeria. After around 50years, the descendants of this migrants will tell Yoruba to their face "we don't have or know anywhere else to go"

Lol.... you're grossly ignorant, how many Lagos igbos can speak their native language proudly today. Lmao
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by NengiWIDEtoto: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Coward afonjas don't let us level your lands, be very careful.
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by Twelfthman: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2021
You stay up till 12am in the morning to create a topic to sow tribal hate in the heart of people.
I hope people are able to open their eyes and see and not just blindly agree with every post by zombies
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

Lol.... you're grossly ignorant, how many Lagos igbos can speak their native language proudly today. Lmao

Why edit my post?

Is your brain upside down?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida / Nigeria Will Get A New Beginning – Osinbajo / Femi Fani Kayode Finally Blocks Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.