Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida (856 Views)

General HD Tafida Orders Torture Of 4 Abuja Electricity Workers Over Bills / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by SATANICALLY666: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
The Emir of Muri in Taraba State, Alhaji Abbas Njida Tafida, has said the 30-day ultimatum he issued to criminal herders to vacate the forests within the state or be forced out became necessary following atrocities linked to them.

Tafida had on Tuesday during Eid prayers to mark this year’s Eid-el-kabir celebration given a 30-day ultimatum to the herders to leave Taraba forest.

According to him, information available to him indicated that the rising cases of kidnappings, killings, and attacks in the state were linked to the criminal herders occupying the forests.

Speaking in Hausa, the Emir charged the leadership of Fulani herders in the State to fish out the bad eggs among them for a peaceful society.

“Our Fulani herdsmen in the forests, you came into this state and we accepted you, why then will you be coming to towns and villages to kidnap people and rape our women?

“Because of this unending trend, every Fulani herdsman in the state, living in the forests have been given 30 days ultimatum to vacate the forests.

“We are tired of having sleepless nights and the hunger alone in the land is enormous and we will not allow this to continue,” he said.

https://punchng.com/why-i-issued-30-day-ultimatum-to-criminal-herders-in-taraba-forests-emir-tafida/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oga, pls becareful before them label you terrorist. Remember what happen to Kanu and sunday. The next thing they will do nowmismto uninstall you or divide your emirate.
Fulani government of Nigeria hates those who criticized or come after herdsmen !

5 Likes

Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by chukwuibuipob: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
cool very good. grin.Hope the other Sultan/government are reading these
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Funny enuf nothing we can do for now.
The Fulani government of Nigeria hates those who criticized or come after herdsmen !
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by Chidexter(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
30 freaking days?. As in how many properties Fulani get or do you want them to go on killing spree before the deadline is up?.
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by Joromi1: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is there any need explaining why Fulanis should be expunged from the whole of southwest? These guys are wild animals that are supposed to remain in the wild wild north. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by CodeTemplar: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buhari wants to create an air of invincibility around these herdsmen to justify a fraudulent amnesty. It won't work.

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by triple996(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fulanis should thread with caution wooo.
All diz negative news won't help Dem. You can't fight everybody in d coutry
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by nairalandankrah: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
You owe no BMC any explanation. You are enthroned to Protect your indigenous population

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by nairalandankrah: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
triple996:
[s]Fulanis should thread with caution wooo.
All diz negative news won't help Dem. You can't right everybody in d coutry[/s]

We know you!. UNITY BEGGER
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by Elliotwaveforec: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buhari, the Chief terrorist would label this man a terrorist and send DSS to assassinate him. Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by 143WaZoBia: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Oga, pls becareful before them label you terrorist. Remember what happen to Kanu and sunday. The next thing they will do nowmismto uninstall you or divide your emirate.
Fulani government of Nigeria hates those who criticized or come after herdsmen !
They can’t openly fight him. Least they can do is send herdsmen to eliminate him.
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by Jlow2: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
History will be kind to this man.
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by Militant30: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
F
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by orisa37: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
COOOOORECT.
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by Penguin2: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
The Emir is an IPOB terrorist grin

In fact he is a member of ESN.

While zombies stupidly live in denial, and defend the indefensible, the people feeling the heat can no longer pretend.
Re: Why I Gave Fulani Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Taraba Forest -Emir Tafida by Meshina(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/RZY7tzcM

kindly participate in this survey on "Perception on Youths Dissatisfaction with Nigeria's Political leadership in 2021". It's for my Data Lead Africa project.
Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Invasion Of Nairaland By DSS Propaganda Operatives / My Prayer For Ipob And ESN / FG Backs Malami Over Call For State Of Emergency In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.