Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Dr. Kalu Gives A Piece Of Raphsody For His Excellency, Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Kalu Gives A Piece Of Raphsody For His Excellency, Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (253 Views)

His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. / Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Kalu Gives A Piece Of Raphsody For His Excellency, Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi by NAPC1(m): 1:48am On Jul 05, 2021
With deep sense of excitement and honour, I pick my ball - point pen to write and felicitate with this committed, examplary lion building and projects- driven governor of our time, Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Executive Governor of Enugu State. A Governor whose heart for even development and successful leadership is an immense one. A champion of administrative competency, lover of good things and promoter of progressive democracy of our modern age. The same governor that has taken Enugu State to the height of excellence. One of the steering rods of "Ebeano" politics in Enugu State.

On behalf of Peoples Democratic Party Coalition (PDPCO) and my Political Vanguard, it really becomes a call of duty to write and appreciate your style of political leadership for the betterment of the good people of Enugu State. Your remarkable achievements so far speak tasteful with an aura of fragrance on the individual body of Enugu people and also on the collective symbol of performance leadership. I confirmed these good tidings when I visited places in the State and what I saw dropped joy in my heart.

Your Excellency Sir, I must commend your efforts because good deeds and happiness are inseparable sisters from the same womb. Your patrern of running an inclusive government to accommodate people from all walks of life in your cabinet shows that you are the right key on the door lock. Interestingly, your goodwill mindset of spreading your development and projects tentacles across the three senatorial zones of the State drives home the sincerity of your love for Ndi Enugu and its environs.

Furthermore, it is a thing of joy to have a leader who leads by good example, here you have truly demonstrated it sir and they are not hidden except in the eyes of misguided critics who see leadership as a tool to amass wealth and release strokes of vengeance on their self made enemies.

Sir, my advice as you journey in the functions of greening Enugu State is to ensure that this relationship you have built with civil servants, traders, industrialists, students and the youth are fully cemented and continuously enjoy the anointing of cordiality at all time. This will help you serve the people well in your remaining governorship days and descend from the seat with accolades of honour and then climb higher ones with banners of celebration, doing exploits in all facets of life.

Enugu People and Nigerians speak good of you and your government. In every call for service in government, there is always an opposition. This opposition is a welcome development because it measures the degree of success and failures of democracy, it helps you listen to all people and be able to pick pieces from their complaints or dissatisfaction and address them. No leader is perfect indeed and that is why they are humans, that is why opposition is built around them for healthy or unhealthy criticism. Work with them, buy their ideas and contributions, provided they are in line with reasonable course of ideas in man.

Once more, Kudos, Your Excellency. In Proverbs quote: "The charcoal of flames given into a sons hands by his father does not hurt him". The job is not bigger than you nor are you bigger than the job. Keep it up and let the candle continue burning off its wax. In the end, you will be glad to thank God to have enabled you serve your people accordingly with all sense of readiness to account for it any time any day you are asked how. All hails, the wonderful Governor!

Thanks and God Bless.
Chief Dr. Emeka Kalu.
(National Coordinator,
Peoples Democratic Party Coalition)

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Major Problem / 7/7 Cultism Day: Osun CP Gives Order To Police Officers, Sends Warning To Landlo / Niger State Government Receives Suleja Smart City Feasibility Progress Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.