Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo (31660 Views)

Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by linusbnn(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2021
blackmantis:

No matter what I can't support evil.

In the civilized world even a condemned criminal who killed thousands is treated with dignity till he is executed. Why resort to savagery and barbarism?

Think of what is being done in the minds of the kids who watch as thier parents derive sadistic pleasure from the dehumanization of a fellow human.

Anyone who thinks this is ok is really sick and needs mental therapy.

Until someone's foolishness wipes your entire family out of the surface of this earth then you can come to preach to me. Him and others are pointing fingers on his own community brothers so that the securities would killed them and many have lost their lives for this betrayal. After which they continue by bringing in helicopter gunship to kill his people for which many families are in grieves and pains. Why he no jejely do eyes right if he is not in support of the biafra thing?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" / Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride / Ayittey Powers Fights Baba Spirit On Live TV (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.