Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo (31683 Views)

Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2021
AMINDA:
Link to video below. Very graphic!. IPOB will be worse than Boko haram.

https://www.nairaland.com/6633810/esn-cut-off-mans-preek

No doubt. They are both murderous extremists.

Biafra will quickly become what the worst part of the North is when factions begin fighting each other for supremacy because murderous insurgency and self-destructive anarcy is something Igbo now have a taste for and will be unable to stop in any new nation.

Same way Fulani bandits making billions from kidnapping cannot go back to herding cattle and are now happily wedded to violence with no option of divorce.

This is how Boko Haram lawlessness encouraged the emergence of ISWAP and now banditry.

The police force and Army will be turned into Awkuzu SARS or tonton macoute (Haiti) type of units to torture and kill rebels or opposition of government.

We can even get a hint of Biafra from the blind defence of some Igbos here for the evil perpetrated against this man that should repulse any normal human being.

Shooting him dead instantly would have been far more humane. This all reminds me of the backward era of civil war and insurgency in Ivory Coast, Liberia etal that gave rise to the evil of murderous child soldiers. Good luck to Igbos. Let them continue shouting Afonja and Yellooba up and down while evil takes over their land.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Okoroawusa: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2021
ESN not hoodlums... point of correction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2021
And you believe this story

Twitter and lie be like 5 and 6
Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by HEAVEN4444: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2021
shocked
Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2021
[s]
naptu2:

Kayode Ogundamisi is a UK based journalist.

Tolu Ogunlesi is the special assistant on digital/new media to President Buhari.
[/s]
but he's still a Nigerian?

he's supposed to be complying with the ban.

Nonsense!
Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Nbotee(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2021
That's how they gunned down a traditional ruler in his house last week in mbaise

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Spacko007(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Don't let your hate consume you, Ogundamisi does not work for this administration and he's based in UK at the moment.

AchalugoNwa:
why is Kayode useless bastard stickfish Igundamisi still tweeting
aren't he supposed to be complying on the terrorist buhari directives judging that he's also among the government aide?

or is he telling us that buhari is a brainless bastard terrorist ?

@topic...

if the man is truly guilty of snitching then he deserves more than that. no sugarcoat
traitors are far worse than your enemies.
there's no way your enemy will know your terrain without the help of traitors.

so he deserves it.
his actions has brought about death to innocent civilians including women and children.

Thunder fire his generation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Commentor: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2021
naptu2:

Tolu Ogunlesi is the special assistant on digital/new media to President Buhari.

You mean they are not the same person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

I want that too grin

The problem with that tho, is there will be non-stop war over land disputes, border disputes, oil revenue sharing disputes, minority tribes will want to fight for their freedom from Biafra leading to a ton stateless refugees and criminals which we should do our best to avoid. Sudan and South Sudan is a good case study to check everything that can go wrong

You're 100% correct and trust me that no one is more worried than Yoruba proactive thinkers because we know our region will be the number one destintion of Igbo refugees.

Without Biafra they still troop into the SW in many thousands daily. When they gain Biafra, and all the problems begin for the new nation, they will assault the SW in literally hundreds of thousands daily.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Commentor: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Nonsense!

This one thinks he has said something sensible.
Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Commentor: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

I've seen the pictures.

Nairaland is only censoring out of courtesy.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2021
naptu2:

That character would not know that because all he uses his brain for is hateful thoughts and endorsing mindless violence and savagery.

I really dont know why this much vaunted 'intelligence' of Igbos is never visible on Nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by AntiBMC(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Ehyaaa.
Goodbye to his little Johny.

But if he likes tattling, gossiping nd snitching like a woman...he should completely b one na... grin

He didn't have balls when his balls were still attached to him...so I guess he won't miss it at all... now dat it's gone.

Dah was a joke. I don't support ds barbarity. It's bad
Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by naptu2: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Nonsense!

Twitter was banned in Nigeria. He does not live in Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here

You all ain't talking about giving info to people that killed both the guilty and innocent citizens of imo state...

I saw the way soldiers were killing vigilantes in imo and burning down their houses and I asked wassup with all this, den the people caught the people feeding securities with info concerning where vigilantes were, and justice was served by beheading him...

Don't quote me cus my grandmother is from orsu and my grand father na awo idemili... and I spent most of my holidays in imo state....

Meanwhile am not supporting any inhumane actions...

What do the military do to those that sabotage their warfare against boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by CasNova(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2021
WICKED PEOPLE. WHY MUST IT BE HIS JOYSTICK?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Barrywilly(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2021
That's why nobody should support them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Most folks have seen it. See below. IPOBians even attacked the OP who is a known critic of Kanu/IPOB and the evil they are foisting on the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Barrywilly(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2021
These are the fruits of terrorism sown by Kanu in the Southeast just germinating. By the time it comes up properly, Igbos will flee their land and become refugees elsewhere. I know that the sons of perdition raised by Kanu will surely turn their guns on their fellow kinsmen

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Handsum64: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Ndi dot in a circle

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2021
sweetshisha:

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape)

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Oamj4 dominique

This is flagrant violation of rule 3

Mr Seun Mr Mynd44 Mr Lalasticlala , Nairaland is very dear to us since IPOB and FG got Twitter banned, please don't allow Igbos and FG to deny us this platform,

Why bother? That guy is just symptomatic of the murderous rage, aberrant mindset and deviancy running in the blood of some Igbo youths now giving rise to the madness we are seeing in the SE. Imagine cutting the head of ten virgin girls for charms shocked shocked

The few Igbos who object, like the OP below or the likes of Joe Igbokwe, are threatened, bullied into silence and shouted down. Igbos are on sure path of self destruction. Up to the Yorubas to protect ourselves from their obsession with destroying themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2021
More reasons to sentence COWnu to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2021
These people are terrorists, abeg oh even if I write jamb again I dey go uniabuja, the SE has started turning into the NE. Harw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Chop Off Man’s Penis In Imo by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2021
This is wrong and criminal. The Wickedness of the south east on its own people. This is not how agitation for self determination is done.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" / 29-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Found With Throat Slit, Body Dumped In Bathtub / Nigerian Teen Arrested For Imprisoning His Professor In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.