Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage (54204 Views)

Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
People that destroys the reputation of Nigeria internationally.
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Comedian2019: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Some funny people will blame village people again.
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by wisedave4god: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
The story u read the family did not say what transpired between them that caused the whole fight and hurt they did not say the footballer was harassing them all this while before one thing lead to another fiam all of you jumped into conclusion mental illness, village people bla bla bla,,,,,post a clear story so that when readers wants to comment the will know the culprits reason of doing what Dey do
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Caboceer: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2021
karnap:
what is it with this white peoples and the black,they will shot you at your slightest mistake and nothing will happened, see how we great them here in Africa, I still love that guy that attacked Chinese man.

If you'd been bashed upside the head by a maniac like that guy when you were two years old, obviously you wouldn't be here chatting nonsense

You're a big mistake

1 Like

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by iswallker(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2021
VillagePipu:
And some fools were shouting racism on the other thread.

Yes nah - how can your shoot someone four times - someone nkt reported to have had firearms

The reportage was designed to justify his killing - he woukd have been arrested if he was a white boy

undecided

1 Like

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Osanoghodua1: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Maybe he is a drug addict or a psychiatric patient.
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by zobyslow: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by OloyeVIII: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2021
MITCHELL96:
What the f#ck! undecided undecided Nigerians like this keeps disgracing this nation, they don't represent us well, making us look odd, I remember telling a white man I just wanted to be friends with on Facebook I'm from Nigeria, he blocked me even after we chatted for a long time and knew ourselves well, it came to the part of "Where Are You From Mitch" told him Nigeria, he blocked me, you see what yahoo boys has caused ? undecided Americans now categorise every Nigeria as Scammers undecided and I don't think this yahoo of a thing is ever going to end. undecided
so you don't want another person to blow cos of your aimless chat with white folks... racism has no end in sight so does scam.. #Inscamwetrust
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Kobicove(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2021
Otar:
Na wa o. Just like that?

Though I still don't see anywhere he was referred to as a Nigerian. Or do we automatically accord Nigerian citizenship based on crime?

I'm sure the the guy has never even set foot on Nigerian soil before undecided
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by VillagePipu: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2021
iswallker:

Yes nah - how can your shoot someone four times - someone nkt reported to have had firearms

The reportage was designed to justify his killing - he woukd have been arrested if he was a white boy

undecided

I said fools, you jumped out. grin
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Caboceer: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2021
iswallker:

undecided

Someone who would have bludgeoned a toddler to death, who put the innocent child in ICU

You know you're a worthless piece of shìt, right?

2 Likes

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Boyooosa(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2021
He picked villages call....
Sad
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by TGMISKY(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Las las, the man don getat
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Kobicove(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The name Odichukumma Kelvin Igweani does it sound Spanish to you? Or you want to trace him to his ancestral roots to be sure of his nationality.

Bearing a Nigerian name does not necessarily make you a Nigerian!

I can assure you that this guy has probably never been to Nigerian before undecided
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Otar:
Na wa o. Just like that?

Though I still don't see anywhere he was referred to as a Nigerian. Or do we automatically accord Nigerian citizenship based on crime?
So Japanese now bear Odichukumma Kelvin Igweani? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2021
He probably kidnapped and tried to (or did) molest the young boy. I don't think a sane biological father would treat a 2 years old little boy in that manner.

Plain Nauseating.
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Goldbw122(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Why Waste such great opportunity like that destroying the image of black Africans like that..

1 Like

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by PlayMaker14: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2021
Otar:

Does Barrack Obama sound American to you?
Does Ngolo Kante sound French to you?
Does Mohammed Farah sound British to you?
If Nationality is not stated you don't accord nationality in this day of migration all over the place
Mr Man, stop turning a blind eye to his nationality....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by teniboss(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Otar:
Na wa o. Just like that?

Odichukwumma is his name, so he's either a Nigerian or a Biafran, your choice���
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Loyehoh: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The name Odichukumma Kelvin Igweani does it sound Spanish to you? Or you want to trace him to his ancestral roots to be sure of his nationality.
What a pity! sad

A Nigerian name doesn't automatically award anyone her citizenship. His/her parents maybe, be he/she may not. There are many of them abroad who aren't Nigerians, and shouldn't claim her. There is nothing like being a Nigerian by blood. A Nigerian is one the day he/she steps around here with proofs and awarded the Nigerian citizenship. How can you call someone who has not step his/her feet in Nigeria a Nigerian. Does not have the Nigerian accent, cannot move around but with fear, does not know anyone here, does not even know much about our culture except what is online, has not held in his/her hands naira, has not done anything in Nigeria. Is that one a Nigerian? This kind of person relates only with the success of Nigeria, but when the negative sides of Nigeria like scamming, corruption, low standard of life come up, he/she disowns Nigeria. Na that person be Nigerian? I have met many of them, and I always say it to their faces. Some are even on Nairaland claiming even tribes of their parents are instead of claiming Nigeria first. They haven't been to Nigeria oooo; yet, what they read online have shaped them. Such aren't Nigerians yet. But they can.

But guess what? I have been able to motivate about 10 people who I didnt know to come and take the Nigerian passport. They love it. They were scared of insecurity, but after their visitation (3 of them), they were so surprised how safe Lagos is. Lol. The way I convinced them is to ask them who knows them? Are they popular? So, if they tell only people who will not expose them they are coming, how will they be kidnapped? They thought about it, and came. I told them not to even let me know. I refused to know. But funny, the 3 of them grew huge trust in me that they had to just involve me. And I was careful. They visited their embassies as they land (first mission) so they can be "schooled" how to behave here. And they realised everything I told them was accurate. They got everything done fast. When they held their green passports, they were so fulfilled. I saw great joy in them. I was proud again of Nigeria with what I saw in them. They have NINs, Bank accounts (naira and dollars), passports, one has told me she is returning for her voters card to be able to vote. I was astonished, but funny, INEC said we can apply online..so, let's see if she will be able to apply.

I am still encouraging many out there who are just Nigerians by name or mouth to come home and pick up the Nigerian citizenship officially. You can be a Nigerian only if you do this. And the benefits are so many I cannot count.

Please, do not tell people in the village you are coming. Also, tell only people you trust abroad, and find one person you can trust. That's all you need. No one will kidnap you if you stay only in Lagos or Abuja, get your stuff done, and check out fast. When you start visiting family members around, or your parents start calling family members to assist you is when you are exposed. So cut off your parents if they are parrots. 2 weeks away from them will not kill you. Cut off anyone who is a parrot, but make sure someone abroad in your base who you trust talks with you every hour. I mean it. Maybe by chat and then hear your voice daily. And keep diary of your tour. Send them to your person abroad. Give the person the embassy contact too. The fellow knows what to do as soon as something looks suspicious. Do your thing yourself, and get out. You are an adult.

If you trust no one, land in Lagos and move straight to your embassy. Tell them your mission and let them know you trust no one and want their support and guide. You will be helped. Trust me. One person did this, returned to the US, and then phoned me after she came. And I was happy for her. Funny, the second visit, she visited me. I did not even expect it as I was not bothered. "Mine is to give suggestions". I dont even want to know.

Goodluck to guys/gals with Nigerian parents out there.

2 Likes

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by generalwo(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Otar:
And for those quoting me regarding his name, I'm sure we can say Ngolo Kante is french from his name right? Or Barrack Obama? Or Jerome Boateng the German? Unless a person's nationality is clearly stated, you don't assign nationality based on sound of name alone. I expect enlightened people to know these things in the era of mass emigration all over the world

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
....... Is odichukuma a Kenyan or French name? He's a Nigerian..... An igbo man
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Bestbeelieve: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Beautynaija:
Mental Health Problems.

most likely..and most likely a deal gone bad(miscommunication) dat dude looks british born but dem mus tag am Nigerian
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

So Japanese now bear Odichukumma Kelvin Igweani? cheesy
Stop trying to be funny. You know what he means. There are people with Nigerian names who aren't referred to as Nigerians probably because they've been born n bred in their foreign countries of birth. Some don't even know where Nigeria is. It's not just the name
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Igbos are cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2021
killmods:

Stop trying to be funny. You know what he means. There are people with Nigerian names who aren't referred to as Nigerians probably because they've been born n bred in their foreign countries of birth. Some don't even know where Nigeria is. It's not just the name
shut up
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by PlayMaker14: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Otar:

I'm not turning a blind eye but there's no mention of it in the post! These are how you lose a simple case in court
Maybe you shouldn't rely on incomplete post on Nairaland.

Do some findings yourself so you won't be swallowed up by the Op fantasies.

He is Nigerian, whether it is included on the post or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom / 5 World-class Players Who Rarely Get Injured / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.