Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage (54192 Views)

Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by MITCHELL96: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
OloyeVIII:
now you're not just hungry... but Thirsty..

Lie Mohammed like you grin grin I dare you to drop any of your social media account let me see the broke ass nigga behind the account, you're here whining your generation that you don't do social media, your real DAD there sef grin Liar grin grin
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by Pauljt: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Otar:
Though I still don't see anywhere he was referred to as a Nigerian. Or do we automatically accord Nigerian citizenship based on crime?
And for those quoting me regarding his name, I'm sure we can say Ngolo Kante is french from his name right? Or Barrack Obama? Or Jerome Boateng the German? Unless a person's nationality is clearly stated, you don't assign nationality based on sound of name alone. I expect enlightened people to know these things in the era of mass emigration all over the world

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
true talk this guy no resemble Nigerian sha
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by OloyeVIII: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Lie Mohammed like you grin grin I dare you to drop any of your social media account let me see the broke ass nigga behind the account, you're here whining your generation that you don't do social media, your real DAD there sef grin Liar grin grin
a fool will always be a fool.. your comments tell your level of stupidity..
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by OloyeVIII: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Low budget yahoo boy grin grin Na EFCC go carry you soon, Broke Ass pussy Nigga grin I'm sure all the money you have picked before can't even buy a carton of noodles, if you have even picked before sef undecided
mugu i be like your mama wey dey fvck for free?
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by DavidEsq(m): 3:03am On Jul 06, 2021
PlayMaker14 post=103378966:
After selling family land, you went there to become a useless vagabond who squander the little money you get from playing football on hard drugs

Now, the too much intake of the whitish substance has messed up with your brain cells, you now decide to go violent by killing your neighbor and abducting a toddler.

Shame.

Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by DavidEsq(m): 3:05am On Jul 06, 2021
paulolee:
read the news countless times but gat frustrated after I saw dt its only his name dt linked him to "Nigerian" and also d post kept talking about d dead "richard woodcock".. maybe because he is a citizen from d said country
I exoected to see his reasons and what led to d hostage n why he killed dt gee, if its drugs related, mental problem or wat?
d newa looks kinda on sided, am not trying to justify his crime bt I think the summary can do better than dis..
My brother, a lot is not being said here
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by MITCHELL96: 5:43am On Jul 06, 2021
OloyeVIII:
a fool will always be a fool.. your comments tell your level of stupidity..

Broke Mr maturity grin grin I hail you grin
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by OloyeVIII: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Broke Mr maturity grin grin I hail you grin
Guy leave me oo! gowan continue with your Facebook shenanigans... peace!
Re: Odichukumma Igweani Shot Dead After Killing Neighbor & Holding Toddler Hostage by MITCHELL96: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2021
OloyeVIII:
Guy leave me oo! gowan continue with your Facebook shenanigans... peace!

Broke man grin I swear you're broke. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On The New 18,000 All Seater, All Covered Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom / 5 World-class Players Who Rarely Get Injured / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.