Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For (15802 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Nigerian Govt Commences Fresh N-power Category, Reveals Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ojotuleeunice:
Mine is NT1
N-Teach stream 1
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by IranianSea: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

Type N-Power Reference ID in the search field, or type the first part of the code that is NPWR...
I did but nothing because I only have two email and both are from nasims. Please is there any other way
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Pweetymaro97(f): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

Most N-Power Batch C applicants must have actually forgotten the N-Power category they applied for, please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and have forgotten the N-Power category you applied, Login into your profile and access your N-Power Reference ID, NPWR/2021/NTECH1-XXXXXXXX, the part on the N-Power Reference ID that displays NTECH is the actual N-Power category the N-Power Batch C applicant applied for.

Which website did you use?
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
IranianSea:

I did but nothing because I only have two email and both are from nasims. Please is there any other way
This was the first pre-registration you did initially, whereby a confirmation email was sent
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by IranianSea: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

This was the first pre-registration you did initially, whereby a confirmation email was sent
I might have mistakenly deleted it. Is there any other way? Can it be known by numbers that follows 2020/
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
IranianSea:

I might have mistakenly deleted it. Is there any other way? Can it be known by numbers that follows 2020/
After the 2020 which is your year of application, the category follows
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by IranianSea: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

After the 2020 which is your year of application, the category follows
I'm talking about the application ID displayed on nasims. Mine only showing NPWR/2020/ then 9 numbers follows. Category didn't follow on mine
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
IranianSea:

I'm talking about the application ID displayed on nasims. Mine only showing NPWR/2020/ then 9 numbers follows. Category didn't follow on mine
NASIMS is different from N-Power reference ID, your reference ID was sent when you did the initial registration online long ago
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by jamess32: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
lolz, abeg bring maize for me while coming back
Juliusmomoh:
Wetin concern me... On my way to farm cheesy
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Juliusmomoh: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
jamess32:
lolz, abeg bring maize for me while coming back
Am back now, oya come and take... grin
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Chamberlin1983(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
When will they commence the physical verification? someone should please help me out.
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Chamberlin1983:
When will they commence the physical verification? someone should please help me out.
It will be made public
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by barinedan(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Are they waiting for 2022 before starting deployment for a programme that was scheduled for 2020?
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by bammydhele(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Your mumu too much
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Juanmike(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pls how do I check mine?
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Juanmike(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

NASIMS is different from N-Power reference ID, your reference ID was sent when you did the initial registration online long ago
So I do I get it back?
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by IranianSea: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

You're not getting my messages from the first one. I know they are different and I was telling you that in my mail box I could only see two email from nasims none from n power that's why I said I don't know maybe it may have being mistakenly deleted so now what I have left is the only email sent to me by nasims. Is there any other way to check the category applied for instead of looking for that old email from n power that can never been found or ever be retrieved cuz my Bin is also empty?
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Juanmike:
Pls how do I check mine?
Do a search for NPWR/ on your email
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
IranianSea:

You're not getting my messages from the first one. I know they are different and I was telling you that in my mail box I could only see two email from nasims none from n power that's why I said I don't know maybe it may have being mistakenly deleted so now what I have left is the only email sent to me by nasims. Is there any other way to check the category applied for instead of looking for that old email from n power that can never been found or ever be retrieved cuz my Bin is also empty?

But someone just saw it on the previous thread
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Juanmike(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

Do a search for NPWR/ on your email
just mpwr?
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaybae:
Thanks for the update, I have been trying to know that for a while.
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Juanmike:
just mpwr?

NPWR/2021
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Juanmike(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

NPWR/2021
thought it's 2020
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by kriste: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good day all,
In my N-POWER profile a wrong bank account details was registered for me. Please, how do I go about changing/correcting it?
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
kriste:
Good day all,
In my N-POWER profile a wrong bank account details was registered for me. Please, how do I go about changing/correcting it?
Edit it, or contact NASIMS self service portal
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Nkemella: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Nkemella: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

Exactly
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by lascopes(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Uber11:
if you ever think this batch C will ever start receiving salary then you are a joke , the whole process has lasted for over 1 year , ordinary to register people , select the best , deploy them to start work and start paying is taking this much time ...very soon 2023 politics will be so loud that anything N-power will be trashed. mind you i was under the 1st batch, the process was very swift , then it was under osibanjo and then the APC govt just came in new and wanted to make a different ....that is to tell you that if we really want to do the right thing in this country , we can actually do it ,compare this to NYSC then you will know , NYSC take more people that what this N-power is processing since ...... i need a clean nigerian used car , call or whatsapp you also know some that wants to sale you can get a commission

Which kind car you need?
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by authority2006(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kingtim:
Mine is NA1.

That's one of the national lawmakers slots. Confess now! Lol
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Goldp5988(f): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
unbreak:
I scored 70 yet my name is not among hmmm why and what should I do?

I scored 75%,yet have not be schedule for verification, I beg make we sue FG .
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by ezenwaez(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Goldp5988:

I scored 75%,yet have not be schedule for verification, I beg make we sue FG .
You will be placed on stream 2 most definitely
Re: N-Power Batch C: How To Check The N-Power Category You Applied For by Goldp5988(f): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
ezenwaez:

You will be placed on stream 2 most definitely

I hope so, tx.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Employers Treat Candidates For Interviews Like Thrash? / Payment Of Npower Beneficiaries / Top 7 Jobs That Didn’t Exist 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.