Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. (970 Views)

Revealed: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Enticed From UK To Kenya By Buhari And Kidnapped / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by romanhunk(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2021
BIAFRANs please take your time to read,��.

There Is Every Probability That Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted From Britain And Taken To Kenya As To Confuse The World

Have you tried analyzing these pictures of the Leader of indigenous people of Biafra IPOB?

I have been watching this pictures and analyzing them since they were released by Government of Nigeria. And I have been asking series of questions. Some people who could not believe this to be Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have maintained that these pictures are photoshopped. Reason, many never believed Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was actually arrested by Nigeria government immediately the news broke. Some said it is a lie.

But I never believed Nigeria government can tell such idiotic lie. Lying that they caught someone they didn't catch, especially lying they caught someone in Britain could be termed foolish.

These are pictures of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but many things are actually not right about this pictures.

Take a look at Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in these pictures and you will feel the weakness in him. In this pictures he feels too weak to open his eyes, to sit and to even carry the handcuffs.
This is not the first time MNK has been arrested. All through his arrest and incarceration all through 2015 to 2017, he never appeared weak or dejected. He always appeared mean and strong. He never gave his people any reason to pity him or weep for him. He showed them strength and the need to remain strong. But here is a different ball game. The question now is....why?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was said by Nigeria government to have been arrested (abducted) on Sunday. If he was arrested (abducted) on Sunday then why did it take Nigeria government till Tuesday to break the news? Reason is simple, MNK wasn't awake or too weak to take a picture. He was probably put to sleep and it took long for him to wake up. I am sure that was not the cloth he was putting on when he was kidnapped. The kidnappers did their job and find a cloth for him.

Listen, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not someone that can be arrested by anyone, be it White Police or Black Police without him creating a scene. Especially, when he is not guilty and have committed no crime. So tell me how such a personality can be arrested without creating a scene if not through putting him to sleep.

Look at his face.. He is struggling to open his eyes and can barely carry those handcuffs. That is a sign of weakness of the body, after some stuffs was injected into his system.

I strongly believe that the stories we are hearing about MNK being arrested in Kenya is all a lie.
To put it straight. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was never arrested. He was abducted. The question is from where? I think he was kidnapped right from Britain, taken to Kenya to put up a diversion, after which they landed in Nigeria. Elements in Britain knows about this abduction and they executed it perfectly.

The questions begging for answers are these . If they say that MNK is heading to Kenya and got arrested, then what was MNK going there to do? Nigeria government knows that people will definitely be asking this same question, so they released a news through Nigeria corrupt media, saying that MNK was touring to seek for support for Biafra freedom. That's exactly what they think they can give you for you to stop asking questions. MNK's abductors are buying time.

Are you trying to tell me that MNK is seeking diplomatic support for Biafra freedom and he decided to start with Africa first? A place that had no human rights and incapable of saving themselves? Africa that is still under neocolonization. This doesn't add up.

This is a conspiracy. The deep coverage surrounding this abduction points to one thing. This is an assassination process. It is only MNK that can truly tell what happened, and they might not let him walk away freely alive as not to expose them.

This assassination process have been activated and how IPOB leadership reacted to it will determine if MNK will survive this abduction or not. 21 days is too long for dubious people to conclude an assassination process. You all must rise up now. You all must hold people accountable for this abduction. You all must not go to sleep waiting for abductors and assassins to carry out all their plans.

MNK was not arrested.
MNK did not head to Kenya. If he actually went there, then his abductors took him there. Interpol never collaborated in this abduction. If they tell you they did, don't believe them. It is a cover up.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that if interpol is looking for him, they will send him a letter. And he went further to say he will submit himself to them.
I strongly believe MNK was INJECTED with something that made him so weak. He probably slept from Sunday through Tuesday, and they quickly dressed him up in their own clothes to have their pictures.

The question is, are you all going to let your leader down?

Elochukwu Ohagi, Philosopher, Teacher And Activist, 2021.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by triple996(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2021
All diz noncense won't stop kanu 4rm eating watery beans in kuje.
He was released intentionally by the FG to turn a new leaf bt he became more arrogant. No bail this time around only watery beans cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by sonofspada(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2021
God bless the fedaral rebuplic of Nigeria

0009510555 Access Bank.

Support me please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by yemmight(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2021
His carelessness, recklessness led to his arrest. Forget about drugging him. If he was in the UK, will this happen to him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by NnadyAutos: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2021
What if he pretented to be weak.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by donbachi(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Na hold dem hold am to support am.he could not even sit or stand all by himself.they relaxed him to the wall.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin,... Not Nigeria ......Zoo republic grin grin grin...... meanwhile angry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by IGBOSON1: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2021
A lot of your assertions are quite plausible!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Drugged And Kidnapped Back To Nigeria.. by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2021
romanhunk:
BIAFRANs please take your time to read,��.

There Is Every Probability That Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted From Britain And Taken To Kenya As To Confuse The World

Have you tried analyzing these pictures of the Leader of indigenous people of Biafra IPOB?

I have been watching this pictures and analyzing them since they were released by Government of Nigeria. And I have been asking series of questions. Some people who could not believe this to be Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have maintained that these pictures are photoshopped. Reason, many never believed Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was actually arrested by Nigeria government immediately the news broke. Some said it is a lie.

But I never believed Nigeria government can tell such idiotic lie. Lying that they caught someone they didn't catch, especially lying they caught someone in Britain could be termed foolish.

These are pictures of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but many things are actually not right about this pictures.

Take a look at Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in these pictures and you will feel the weakness in him. In this pictures he feels too weak to open his eyes, to sit and to even carry the handcuffs.
This is not the first time MNK has been arrested. All through his arrest and incarceration all through 2015 to 2017, he never appeared weak or dejected. He always appeared mean and strong. He never gave his people any reason to pity him or weep for him. He showed them strength and the need to remain strong. But here is a different ball game. The question now is....why?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was said by Nigeria government to have been arrested (abducted) on Sunday. If he was arrested (abducted) on Sunday then why did it take Nigeria government till Tuesday to break the news? Reason is simple, MNK wasn't awake or too weak to take a picture. He was probably put to sleep and it took long for him to wake up. I am sure that was not the cloth he was putting on when he was kidnapped. The kidnappers did their job and find a cloth for him.

Listen, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not someone that can be arrested by anyone, be it White Police or Black Police without him creating a scene. Especially, when he is not guilty and have committed no crime. So tell me how such a personality can be arrested without creating a scene if not through putting him to sleep.

Look at his face.. He is struggling to open his eyes and can barely carry those handcuffs. That is a sign of weakness of the body, after some stuffs was injected into his system.

I strongly believe that the stories we are hearing about MNK being arrested in Kenya is all a lie.
To put it straight. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was never arrested. He was abducted. The question is from where? I think he was kidnapped right from Britain, taken to Kenya to put up a diversion, after which they landed in Nigeria. Elements in Britain knows about this abduction and they executed it perfectly.

The questions begging for answers are these . If they say that MNK is heading to Kenya and got arrested, then what was MNK going there to do? Nigeria government knows that people will definitely be asking this same question, so they released a news through Nigeria corrupt media, saying that MNK was touring to seek for support for Biafra freedom. That's exactly what they think they can give you for you to stop asking questions. MNK's abductors are buying time.

Are you trying to tell me that MNK is seeking diplomatic support for Biafra freedom and he decided to start with Africa first? A place that had no human rights and incapable of saving themselves? Africa that is still under neocolonization. This doesn't add up.

This is a conspiracy. The deep coverage surrounding this abduction points to one thing. This is an assassination process. It is only MNK that can truly tell what happened, and they might not let him walk away freely alive as not to expose them.

This assassination process have been activated and how IPOB leadership reacted to it will determine if MNK will survive this abduction or not. 21 days is too long for dubious people to conclude an assassination process. You all must rise up now. You all must hold people accountable for this abduction. You all must not go to sleep waiting for abductors and assassins to carry out all their plans.

MNK was not arrested.
MNK did not head to Kenya. If he actually went there, then his abductors took him there. Interpol never collaborated in this abduction. If they tell you they did, don't believe them. It is a cover up.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that if interpol is looking for him, they will send him a letter. And he went further to say he will submit himself to them.
I strongly believe MNK was INJECTED with something that made him so weak. He probably slept from Sunday through Tuesday, and they quickly dressed him up in their own clothes to have their pictures.

The question is, are you all going to let your leader down?

Elochukwu Ohagi, Philosopher, Teacher And Activist, 2021.

Well analysed. Am so sadden that people would never see what is coming to them bcuz of hatred and ignorance. If the British can help Nogeria Govt with Kanu, it would have come with a cost... a big one at that and Nigerians will pay dearly for it but they're busy now cheering nd laughing the igbos nd Kanu. Only if they know what the future holds for them.

As for me, I got tired of helping poor people long time ago... they're the most difficult set of human to help in life, I just watch them suffer in joy.... I would rather dash 1m to a rich man than give a poor man.... Nigerians watch out for what is coming to you.

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari / Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka / Why Are Nairaland Fulanis Not Proud Of Their Identity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.