Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari (970 Views)

Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party / I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich. Pres. Buhari Pensive / Why EFCC Could Not Prosecute Me Despite Allegations Of Corruption – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by kennyify88: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
From www.dailypost.com.ng

President Muhammadu Buhari has said he
wonders why Nigerians accepted him
despite not being rich.

Buhari said the number of people that
turned out to see him, especially during
the electioneering campaign, some
waiting for 10 hours in the sun, was more
than anyone could buy, or force

The President spoke Tuesday at State
House, Abuja, while receiving the report of
the National Security Summit held on May
26, 2021, by the House of Representatives.

The report was submitted by a team of
House members, led by the Speaker, Femi
Gbajabiamila.

“We are a lucky country and should
congratulate ourselves, despite challenges
that could have torn us apart,

President
Muhammadu Buhari has said.

President Buhari urged leaders to respect
the people, from the lowest to the highest,
“so that it becomes a duty to them (the
people) to pay back to the leadership.”

Respect for the people, according to the
President, should come in allowing them
“to choose who they like as their leaders,
irrespective of political party or religion.”

Describing the event as “a remarkable
occasion,” President Buhari restated his
determination to serve the country to the
best of his ability, recalling his visits to the
36 States during the campaign for 2019
elections.

He said, “The number of people that
turned out to see me, some waiting for 10
hours in the sun, was more than anyone
could buy, or force.

“They just wanted to see who this Buhari
was. People wonder why Nigerians accept
me, despite not being rich.

I wonder, too. I
felt I just have to serve Nigeria and
Nigerians to the best of my ability.”
Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by limeta(f): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
It was satan,s hand work

6 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by ford101: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mad man

8 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Ofunaofu: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
angry

That decision is now being regretted by the sai babarians

8 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Do you know how man of them have lost their lives because of your cluelessness, incompetency and ineptitude? Nope! It was irredeemable mummified sai baba zombies that bought your fraudulent integrity rhetorics and accepted someone like you-the worst political scam ever packaged and sold to gullible Nigerians.

Always talking shitcrap as someone whose brain is far away from him.I guess Buhari fully understands that Nigerians are the most stupid people to rule or administer hence he cashed in on every means possible to get into power including hypocrisy then all these nonsense starts following.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by adontcare(f): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Devil will punish u.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by htdot: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Because all those who voted for you are zombies.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is Mr wonder related to prophet Kobi?
Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
U let them down tho
Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by IhateYouMan: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Warning - Loser below

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by LegalWolf: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
kennyify88:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he
wonders why Nigerians accepted him
despite not being rich.

Buhari said the number of people that
turned out to see him, especially during
the electioneering campaign, some
waiting for 10 hours in the sun, was more
than anyone could buy, or force

The President spoke Tuesday at State
House, Abuja, while receiving the report of
the National Security Summit held on May
26, 2021, by the House of Representatives.

The report was submitted by a team of
House members, led by the Speaker, Femi
Gbajabiamila.

“We are a lucky country and should
congratulate ourselves, despite challenges
that could have torn us apart,

President
Muhammadu Buhari has said.

President Buhari urged leaders to respect
the people, from the lowest to the highest,
“so that it becomes a duty to them (the
people) to pay back to the leadership.”

Respect for the people, according to the
President, should come in allowing them
“to choose who they like as their leaders,
irrespective of political party or religion.”

Describing the event as “a remarkable
occasion,” President Buhari restated his
determination to serve the country to the
best of his ability, recalling his visits to the
36 States during the campaign for 2019
elections.

He said, “The number of people that
turned out to see me, some waiting for 10
hours in the sun, was more than anyone
could buy, or force.

“They just wanted to see who this Buhari
was. People wonder why Nigerians accept
me, despite not being rich.

I wonder, too. I
felt I just have to serve Nigeria and
Nigerians to the best of my ability.”

Scam

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by xpressionx(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Useless man

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by orunto27: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
That is a Drama. He has many Cattle in many locations in Nigeria. He is a Macban.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by gambia(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
You are a mad man, keep deceiving your gullible followers. Nonsense and Buhari with his zombies.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Buhari oooooo grin grin grin grin grin desperate wanna be

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Soulsymbol99: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bt ur kidz studied abroad angry these people take us for fools oooo angry

3 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Nuelito: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Generalnomercy: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Not Nigerians, they they terrorists that love you.

Any Nigerian that likes Buhari hates himself so much.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Tinubuadvocate: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Because everything is not about money Nigerians love your simplicity.
Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Leboska(m): 1:54am On Jul 14, 2021
See this mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Randy111(m): 3:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Even zombies are beginning to wonder why they accepted you despite the fact that you are an all round failure

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by leofab(f): 5:12am On Jul 14, 2021
But you sponsored all your kids to a foreign uni
Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Someone that contested to be President four times that costs billion of naira in a country where they use state funds to fund elections and party activities.Only the BMC and TMC crew can believe this fantastical lie.
Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari by EagleNest(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2021
You scammed Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka / Rehabilitation Of Repentant Boko Haram: Jonathan Started It, Buhari Continuing / Defence Intelligence Agency Declares Retired Commodore Olawunmi Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.