Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pres. Ramaphosa Vs Ricardo Maarman - ‘show Us The Virus Or Lift The Lockdown’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pres. Ramaphosa Vs Ricardo Maarman - ‘show Us The Virus Or Lift The Lockdown’ (878 Views)

President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) / Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Ramaphosa Vs Ricardo Maarman - ‘show Us The Virus Or Lift The Lockdown’ by bn365: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Pres. Ramaphosa Vs Ricardo Maarman - ‘show Us The Virus Or Lift The Lockdown’ by Lionessza6(f): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Ramaphosa the emasculated dunderhead can't even keep up with his own lies grin. He is now codedly threatening innocent teachers with joblessness for refusing the " jab that saves lives" grin, yet he can't even prove the existence of this so called deadly virus when he is asked to grin.

More and more people are disrespecting the lockdown rules without any fear ,let's see how he's going to react ......another Marikana? grin. The man whose masters bought him the presidency is losing control over the country......but this comes as no surprise, you can't purchase loyalty and respect grin.

Re: Pres. Ramaphosa Vs Ricardo Maarman - ‘show Us The Virus Or Lift The Lockdown’ by mysticwarrior(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Lionessza6:
Ramaphosa the emasculated dunderhead can't even keep up with his own lies grin. He is now codedly threatening innocent teachers with joblessness for refusing the " jab that saves lives" grin, yet he can't even prove the existence of this so called deadly virus when he is asked to grin.

More and more people are disrespecting the lockdown rules without any fear ,let's see how he's going to react ......another Marikana? grin. The man whose masters bought him the presidency is losing control over the country......but this comes as no surprise, you can't purchase loyalty and respect grin.
go and post this on his twitter handle.
Re: Pres. Ramaphosa Vs Ricardo Maarman - ‘show Us The Virus Or Lift The Lockdown’ by Lionessza6(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Lionessza6:

I vowed never to entertain this mysticwarrior-somebody who's desperately looking for my attention, he can keep following me around though grin grin
Re: Pres. Ramaphosa Vs Ricardo Maarman - ‘show Us The Virus Or Lift The Lockdown’ by Lionessza6(f): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2021
Lionessza6:

"We're here in Nkandla reporting to you live ,warning you of the dangers of covid-19, and what will happen to you if you don't practice social distancing ".....brought to you by Mzansi's Thuma mina "journalists"grin grin grin grin.

Lockdown rules only for the poor and gullible grin grin.

"Get the jab ,but you will still die" .....says Ramaphosa's cabinet minister grin grin grin grin...

Re: Pres. Ramaphosa Vs Ricardo Maarman - ‘show Us The Virus Or Lift The Lockdown’ by mysticwarrior(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Lionessza6:

I vowed never to entertain this mysticwarrior-somebody who's desperately looking for my attention, he can keep following me around though grin grin
am not looking for your attention Xhosa woman, I just want you to be bold enough and post what you wrote here on Ramaphosa's twitter handle.

(1) (Reply)

NATO Is Avoiding War With Russia For Your Sake / US Secretary Of State Blinken Said Russia Claimed It Had The 2nd-best Military I / Slavery: Should America Pay Reparations Only To African- Americans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.