Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away (46141 Views)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Dissolution Of Ebonyi State Executive Is Laughable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by oyeb15: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2021
This foolish commissioner had dug his grave .

He should go and do the needful as quick as possible.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ceejay10(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Imagine!
"If you want to know a man's character, give him power".....Abraham Lincoln
and money.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Plomo: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2021
ceejay10:
nothing like catch 22 here. It's sheer wickedness. He could easily have sent her away without pouring the food away.

I acknowledged that.

And the woman could easily have avoided breaking the law too.

So they both share blame.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2021
Cnach:

And that's the only reason why people are going into evil doing every day. Karma has disappointed many. I mean millions of people
yes bro
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ceejay10(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Plomo:
Omo.

This is somewhat a catch22 situation; she shouldn’t have broken the law and the commissioner shouldn’t have been so reckless.

She’ll be fine, let her try any of the approved locations tomorrow.
catch 22 kill you there. It's sheer wickedness. Whatever happened to sending her away or even a fine. Why pour the food away?. Nothing like catch 22 here. He's reckless and evil.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2021
For him to pour Her food means that he has no respect for women

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ceejay10(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Plomo:

I acknowledged that.

And the woman could easily have avoided breaking the law too.

So they both share blame.
bullshit. Is he a jury or judge? . take her to court if she broke the law.

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by extol1(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Coldie:
Let us tell ourselves the truth though. The woman is wrong, what is wrong with Nigerians ever obeying the law, they say don't sell somewhere u will go break the law thinking you are smart, the catch u. Someone doing his job.

Now u are making it feel like he is the bad person when na u use ur 2 legs waka go break law
in as much she was wrong, what happen to charging her to pay heavily.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Has tough as the Economy is, this man has the nerves to pour the poor woman's source of income
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by OgwuEgo: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Who can find her for me, I will give her 50k
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Plomo: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2021
ceejay10:
catch 22 kill you there. It's sheer wickedness. Whatever happened to sending her away or even a fine. Why pour the food away?. Nothing like catch 22 here. He's reckless and evil.

Oya since you can’t be civil.

Take your madness somewhere else
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by fowlyansh181(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

This is why this country will not get better.

Why should the Commissioner throw the woman's food away?

Why can't the Commissioner fine the woman like 5k.

This will make her not try it again instead of pouring the woman's food away just like that.

You medical attention seriously.
throwing away her food will make her not try it again as well.. nigerians are stubborn
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by iceberylin(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.

If I were the president, I'll find him and make him get on his hands and knees and eat the entire food like the animal that he is. I don't care if the food is decayed before I get there, he'll eat it and digest it with gutter water and I'll make the entire market women fart down his throat and he must not belch. He'll then be kept on a leech and then tied to a tree while I take the vendor out to purchase new food stuff to prepare, with HIS salary.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do her business. I HATE INJUSTICE.

You shouldn't be a President
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by ChiefSosa(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2021
iceberylin:

You shouldn't be a President
Lol, why?

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Coldie(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2021
extol1:

in as much she was wrong, what happen to charging her to pay heavily.
Charging her to pay heavily will let others start trying their luck since they know highest that will happen is that they will charge them to pay heavily
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Woman In Tears As Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Her Food Away For Selling On Street

HAPPENING NOW! Woman in Tears as Ebonyi Commissioner, Barrister Onyekachi Nwebonyi Pours Her Food Away for Selling on the Streets.

The woman said this is her only source of feeding her children.

#IgbereTV

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BP0zgHW0BY

https://igberetvnews.com/1394722/ebonyi-commissioner-throws-away-vendors-food-woman-cries-help/

all these whipping up unnecessary emotions.......are you surppose to be selling on the road?

The commissoner should have told her to desist from selling on the road......or simply just warn her and those selling the road........

Naso some idiots dey sell for broad street ,nnamdi azikwe, martins in lagos island.....are they surppose to be there? When the government start packing their wares.......dem go dey cry like donkey.........

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by seunlayi(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Go and help your neighbours around you, who need the help. Don't come on SM to be the good guy and don't tell me how many people you have helped. There are more close to you that needs it.

Do you know who he is to his neighbours?
Is what the Man did not an example of what we called Jungle justice?
We all agreed that hawking, okada etcis bad but what alternative is the govt giving to the populace?
How many cooperate job have you created to support people around you?

Don't let the lack of idea of Buhari to infect you.

Thank you
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by seunlayi(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Who can find her for me, I will give her 50k
God bless you in advance

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Sleekfingers: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The commissioner did well.

Learn to do business in organised manner and stop looking for cheap sympathy.

Foods that are already contaminated with lead (Pb) and Copper ( Cu) content toxic to humans is what she wants to use and garner sympathy.

When you started the business, make sure the environment is within the areas as specified by Government. You can't just drop your wares on middle of the road and start selling.

Moreover I am fully sure they have been warned several times before this action was taken.

You are asking for your state to be good but you can't do things properly in same state.

I have lost sympathy for such humans because I have little patience for fools.

Even the quality of food I saw there is not good for human consumption.

you are right......especially in lagos.....so annoying.......those idiots will just put their wares on the road......

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by shegun4sur: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2021
kenny714433:
Nigerians will never learn. They are ready to convert a dual carriageway to their trading fare, blocking pedestrians, causing traffic and making our road an eyesore.

Our leaders will never learn. What will it take imposing heavy fines and confiscating the goods? I tell you, after paying heavy fine to get back her food, she will avoid the street. They prefer acting like gods.

You stay in a comfortable position and talk with zero empathy. You obviously have no idea what others are going through. Imagine a human being trying to make a little to care for her little children and you call it eyesore
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Wickedness, the government should know that they have killed this Country, raising money for business is not a joke, she probably don't have enough money to rest a shop.

thats not an excuse to start selling on the road........
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by canDy4eva(f): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2021
E no go better for that stvpid man wey call himself government house boy. Why not fine her and let her learn from her HARD EARNED MONEY! Such a lawless government we find ourselves. In this hardship your rubbish mind did not tell you what to do abi? May you lack food on your table!
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Anago55:
. Zombie

What do you know about onyekachi Nwebonyi? This man was my neighbour until his appointment as PDP chairman. Lol

Na my village person be that ooo. Whichever year he was appointed PDP chairman,all I know is that he was an okada rider before his appointment

You are the zombie here for thinking that PDP will sleep, wake up and decide to appoint a random Okada rider in the street as their state chairman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai, if them weight your mumu for balance eh, e go write to be continued!
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Caboceer: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Foods that are already contaminated with lead (Pb) and Copper ( Cu) content toxic to humans is what she wants to use and garner sympathy.

When you started the business, make sure the environment is within the areas as specified by Government. You can't just drop your wares on middle of the road and start selling.

Moreover I am fully sure they have been warned several times before this action was taken.

You are asking for your state to be good but you can't do things properly in same state.

A dog like yourself is guaranteed to pop into the midst of threads like this and vomit abominable things...otherwise we'd have to check if we're actually on nairaland & not on some other forum

Nairaland ekuke, shît-gobbling mongrel

1 Like

Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by pinkgoodies(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2021
seunlayi:

Do you know who he is to his neighbours?
Is what the Man did not an example of what we called Jungle justice?
We all agreed that hawking, okada etcis bad but what alternative is the govt giving to the populace?
How many cooperate job have you created to support people around you?

Don't let the lack of idea of Buhari to infect you.

Thank you

My Comment and what you just said now. How does that co relate?
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Anago55: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You are the zombie here for thinking that PDP will sleep, wake up and decide to appoint a random Okada rider in the street as their state chairman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai, if them weight your mumu for balance eh, e go write to be continued!
. I shouldn't have engaged you earlier

Zoom off biko
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by macrodata(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I've heard of this guy. He's a very notorious man; his pride knows no bound.
It blows my mind how someone can put tears in the eyes of his/her fellow human. How can you sleep at night knowing you're the source of a family's tears?! You just ruined someone's life and you go about your activities like it's nothing.
Some of this so called "big men" deserve to be killed 'cause they've also killed others directly/indirectly.

If I were the president, I'll find him and make him get on his hands and knees and eat the entire food like the animal that he is. I don't care if the food is decayed before I get there, he'll eat it and digest it with gutter water and I'll make the entire market women fart down his throat and he must not belch. He'll then be kept on a leech and then tied to a tree while I take the vendor out to purchase new food stuff to prepare, with HIS salary.
IF she broke the law, he could have reported her to the relevant authorities, they'll detain her, make her pay fine/do community service, then warn her so as to avoid such or go to an appropriate place to do her business. I HATE INJUSTICE.
You are no different than the oppressor. Why not just hand him over to the authorities instead of all this emotional jungle barbarism you call fairness?
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anago55:
. I shouldn't have engaged you earlier

Zoom off biko

Engaging me are not, you goofed! Maybe you are thinking you are the only Ebonyian in this forum? The magnanimity of your stewpidity is legendary cheesy cheesy
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Anago55: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Engaging me are not, you goofed! Maybe you are thinking you are the only Ebonyian in this forum? The magnanimity of your stewpidity is legendary cheesy cheesy
. A quick run on your profile gave you out easily. Now run along

This is the last you can get from me.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by oglalasioux(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
He has murdered sleep.
Re: Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You should change the name of your moniker. The real owner won't be this foolish to spew this. If it was your mum this was done to, would you react this way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.