Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made (4487 Views)

Kanu The Adulterer And Igboho The Idolator; Choosing Between Sin And Crime / Arrest Or Detain Sunday Igboho,the Biggest Threat To The Peace And Stability-ffk / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by r4bbit: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2021
proxillin:

Can you see you are the illiterate here?

So the word "interprete" is not in your dictionary...

so you have been reading all his statement in Nairaland in yoruba? Or your wapped brain did not deduce that all his statement and releases were interpreted or repackaged by koiki media?

why are people this dumb?
No mind am... The guy na original mumu
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2021
GO AND ANSWER FOR THE POOR GIRL YOUR PROTEST KILLED. angry
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Freelancer2020(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igboho ma wo won niran, they won't believe what they just did will lead to.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
triple996:
Nonsense
Rubbish
Op go and eat food ur write up reeks of hunger
who is this ineffectual Buffon above
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by AldrichAmes: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Proxillin

Great stuff. Lesson learned.

But the fella “Awujale” wasn’t attacking you, he was actually supporting you.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by proxillin(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GO AND ANSWER FOR THE POOR GIRL YOUR PROTEST KILLED. angry

yes the poor girl he shot with a girl

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Obamaofusa: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Since when did the illiterate learn to speak English??

The terrorist fugitive will be shot dead very soon.

What about your family?Know what you say because word is powerful.
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Sweeetheart(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Which means there is zero proof the terrorist said all that

This may well be gibberish from his drunken accomplice Koiki

you aboki don't have idea how it works, ask your Hausa army what happened in Efon LGA Ekiti state in 1983. they will explained to your cow urine brain better

if Sunday had responded he would have been rope but I want him to revenge those that killed people in his house, Sunday will be a bastard if those involved in raiding his house aren't buried like those killed before end of this month

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by slivertongue: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
hmmm
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by DoggoneDogg: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

What about your family?Know what you say because word is powerful.

My family never terrorised anyone like Sunday Igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by DoggoneDogg: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sweeetheart:

you aboki don't have idea how it works, ask your Hausa army what happened in Efon LGA Ekiti state in 1983. they will explained to your cow urine brain better

if Sunday had responded he would have been rope but I want him to revenge those that killed people in his house, Sunday will be a bastard if those involved in raiding his house aren't buried like those killed before end of this month

Chestbeater
Ordinary DSS woman now, you go run like your leader
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by proxillin(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

U DONT terrorize..u only kill a whole village because of cow

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by DoggoneDogg: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
proxillin:

U DONT terrorize..u only kill a whole village because of cow

Seems you skipped your medication this morning.
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by proxillin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Seems you skipped your medication this morning.

dog, dont start with what u can't finish
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Joromi1: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
[s]
triple996:
Nonsense
Rubbish
[/s]
Aboki in sifia pains.
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Tinubuadvocate: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
angry
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by lordskenny(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
triple996:
Nonsense
Rubbish

What is rubbish here?
Are you supporting morons Nigerian leaders or what are you trying to say?
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by shameonyou(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Since when did the illiterate learn to speak English??

The terrorist fugitive will be shot dead very soon.
one day u will land urself in trouble with ur own hands by ur own self...becareful! the gods are watching o.
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Cossybob(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
epondudu:
Stupid Agbero...why didn't he wait for the army? If his charms are not fake why didn't he just command the soldiers to drop their guns and start fighting between themselves....shiooo. they call the Northerners backwards but See how people are still thinking in this 21st century.
Damn nigga
With sincere apologies, I'm totally disappointed with your manner of reasoning angry
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Sweeetheart(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Chestbeater
Ordinary DSS woman now, you go run like your leader

even you yourself knows that DSS go out of the line, that's what the fool you people elected had caused this nation, now a new president will follow that uneducated traits, this is why sane Southerner are saying enough is enough

imagine not inviting someone, you just enter his house then started shooting? and butchering people anyhow?

even Sunday regretted for stopping his boys from resistance just because he don't want to caused chaos among his vicinity, if he responded you people would have started attacking innocent around that vicinity

he did what a good leader should do, if the idiot Buhari have this small sense, we won't be having crisis as we've it across this useless country lately

I don't expect a supposed shoe shiner elevated with quota system to decode this anyway

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by epondudu: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
proxillin:

so your 21st century thinking says you should command soldiers to fight and die in his house

you can be screaming 21st century, but ur brain is still operating in 14th century level
Ode aburo Sunday Agbero they don't need to die in his house if the filth he worship are real.
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by DoggoneDogg: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
shameonyou:
one day u will land urself in trouble with ur own hands by ur own self...becareful! the gods are watching o.

These gods?? cheesy grin

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Obamaofusa: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

What about the people your family killed in Benue,Ebonyi,Igangan,Edo etc ....all over Nigeria ?
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by DoggoneDogg: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

What about the people your family killed in Benue,Ebonyi,Igangan,Edo etc ....all over Nigeria ?

You must have mistaken me for Sunday Igboho the terrorist
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by SIAcademy: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
RMD Talks About The Curse In His Family And How He Broke It As He Clocks 60 In A Few Days - Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BQhq3zfYeE
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by proxillin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
epondudu:

Ode aburo Sunday Agbero they don't need to die in his house if the filth he worship are real.
bros werey...we don see u...

oya put on ur chain and go back to your sit...

eleribu supporting his fulani gods against his own blood brother...

bastrd

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Khd95(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
i believe igboho's side of the story for obvious reasons

no be today nigerian security forces dey label innocent people as terrorists by placing guns on dead bodies or even doing photoshoot, npf has been bursted long ago for photoshopping cache or arms in front of people

recently they arrested a man that went to bury his father in-law abi his father and labelled him esn, they killed another man wearing ankara and dragged his body around and placed ak47 on him, tied a charm on his waist, no be today..npf and sister agnecies are despicable

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by Sulele04(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
epondudu:

Keep supporting evil from your Fulani slave masters against your fellow tribesman because of crumbs.

A man who is fighting for freedom, and liberation of our people, if tommorow he says he is no longer fighting for Yoruba nation do you think fg will still attack him.

Tommorow don't be suprised if the same happens to you when you are standing for what is right, and there is nobody to speak out in support of you.

What goes around, comes around.
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by deolurexy1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
epondudu:
Stupid Agbero...why didn't he wait for the army? If his charms are not fake why didn't he just command the soldiers to drop their guns and start fighting between themselves....shiooo. they call the Northerners backwards but See how people are still thinking in this 21st century.

Your father must be selling igbo somewhere under oshodi bridge. Seems you recently paid him a visit?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sweeetheart:

even you yourself knows that DSS go out of the line, that's what the fool you people elected had caused this nation, now a new president will follow that uneducated traits, this is why sane Southerner are saying enough is enough ahhh bro u too wicked...u don finish all the sugercane seller finish ooo

imagine not inviting someone, you just enter his house then started shooting? and butchering people anyhow?

even Sunday regretted for stopping his boys from resistance just because he don't want to caused chaos among his vicinity, if he responded you people would have started attacking innocent around that vicinity

he did what a good leader should do, if the idiot Buhari have this small sense, we won't be having crisis as we've it across this useless country lately

I don't expect a supposed shoe shiner elevated with quota system to decode this anyway
Re: Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sweeetheart:

even you yourself knows that DSS go out of the line, that's what the fool you people elected had caused this nation, now a new president will follow that uneducated traits, this is why sane Southerner are saying enough is enough ahhh bro u too wicked...u don finish all the sugercane seller finish ooo

bro u wicked...u don finish all the aboki sugercane seller finish ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Shows Boss Mustapha, Godwin Emefiele Dragging $6.2m Cash From CBN Vault / With 626 Billion Naira, Is Thief Erastus Akingbola More Liquid Than Lagos State? / Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.