Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

What You Should Know Before Writing ICAN Nov 2021 Diet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Should Know Before Writing ICAN Nov 2021 Diet (798 Views)

How To Pick Or Choose A School Before Writing Jamb / How To Choose The Right Course And Institution Before Writing JAMB / 7 Key Things To Know Before Writing Uniben Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know Before Writing ICAN Nov 2021 Diet by starryadmin: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2021
There are few updates concerning ICAN Nov Diet Exam that you should know if you want to write this diet exam.
These are the details;

• The November 2021 diet Professional examination is scheduled to hold from Tuesday 16th to Thursday 18th November 2021.

• Examination registration has commenced on Tuesday 15th June 2021 and closes on Tuesday 9th November 2021.
NOTE: No extension on the date of exam registration.

• The November 2021 diet Professional examination will be based on the new ICAN syllabus launched in March 2021.
Visit www.icanig.org/students for details of the syllabus.

• Students are advised not to bring to the examination venue any valuable personal belongings as the Institute will not be liable for any loss of personal items. Personal items are kept at the owner's risk.

• Students are advised to read through the new ICAN examinations offenses. The details are hosted on the ICAN website www.icanig.org/students

• Ban on all types of wristwatches: Wristwatches are not allowed into the examination hall. The Institute will provide wall clocks in all the examination venues.

• Ban on mobile phones and written materials: Mobile phones and incriminating material are not allowed into the examination venues.
Violators will be sanctioned in line with the examination misconduct policy.

• PLEASE NOTE: Refunds or deferment of examination are not allowed.

Ready to start ICAN exam preparation NOW?

Get ICAN Video Lectures, Past Questions, and 30 Days ICAN Exam Success Blueprint.

Call Starry Gold Academy on 07086810335, 08023428420, 08085378906 OR 08123189141
Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

You can join our FREE ICAN Telegram classes, click here to join,
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/

Starry Gold Academy: No 1 Tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria.

Our Offline Video Tutorials:
ICAN, ATS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, and others.
www.starrygoldacademy.com
Re: What You Should Know Before Writing ICAN Nov 2021 Diet by Benyfil(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good afternoon.
I have decided to get back to writing my ICAN after leaving it for so long, close to about 8 years, if not more. I know a lot of things have changed, so I plan to get your lecture videos (after reading a lot about your post, and it sounds convincing). Based on my status (after logging in to the ICAN portal), I would be starting from the Skill level, with the exception of Taxation and Audit & Assurance. Having left the field so long, I plan to study for now, while I register for the exam next year.

So these are my inquiries;

1. Having read through your post on the new syllabus, do your videos cover these new changes?
2. Would your videos alone suffice, or you would advise I match it with physical lectures as well.

Thank you as I earnestly await your in-depth response

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With This Maths Problem. / Orizu Ifunanya, CEO Berry's Bite, Young Pastry Chef With A Difference / Unilag's Direct Distance Learning (when Will The Form Be Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.