Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

“why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) (2307 Views)

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) / Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes / Actress, Bakare Urges Ladies To Share Photos Of Their Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) by Emmang(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nollywood actress, Bakare Zainab has revealed why she loves to expose her body on social media.

The Yoruba actress, who has come under fire several times for her raunchy photos, in an interview with City People TV, stated that she wears what she is comfortable in.

According to her, her motive isn’t to expose her body but to be comfortable in her dress.

To further defend herself, Bakare noted how Read More:

https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/03/14/why-i-love-to-expose-my-body-actress-bakare-zainab-spills-video/

Re: “why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
That's ur means of identification as an oil block owner... olosho business pays mehn!!
Re: “why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:05am On Mar 15, 2023
Good for your product hope in the next 5years you will be more comfortable for reveals more of your body
Re: “why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) by Shalommy(f): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2023
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Good for her.

1 Like

Re: “why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) by Natbrowny: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Others like Halimah Abu, Cossy, Aigbe, Iyabo.. Etc don do am.

Notin new
Re: “why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) by Squillionaire: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
habsydiamond:
That's ur means of identification as an oil block owner... olosho business pays mehn!!
Re: “why I Love To Expose My Body” Actress Bakare Zainab Spills (video) by Bakrabas: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
For a full time prostitute to be proud of 3bed room flat, Omo meh, her private part might have suffered a lot

(1) (Reply)

Who is Funmilola Awofiyebi? / PHOTOSPEAK: Actress Nadia Buhari And Mum Are Super Chummy / Photo: Flavour And Psquare's Peter Okoye Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.