Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry (19828 Views)

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / $1.5Bn Repair: Nigerians Won't Forgive FG If PH Refinery Packs Up Again - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by LatentEnergy007: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:
He will never escape again. the first time he escapes because Buhari thought he can reason with these people.
You will die before MNK. Bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
In your totality this is what u could think of when of recent students were kidnapped in El rufai state. What a way to reason. u are not bothered by the gruesome manner ur tribesmen gore human beings in various villages and states,Nnamdi is ur concern.

A shame to the human race.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
And what of new state created by boko haram.. is it not giving them worry

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Creampassion777: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/05/nigerians-will-be-angry-if-nnamdi-kanu-escapes-again-arewa-youths-warn-fg/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
God punish all of you for saying that is Nnamdi the problem of Nigeria, is he the one killing and displacing people in the north why not face your domestic problem and leave Kanu alone. Go after what is killing you in the north and stop saying he must not escape you fools.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Chukelyt: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seriously speaking Nnamdi Kanu is now more popular than the Buhari and FG.
Misplacing priority these Arewa guys

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Jungleluv5: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
If Kanu can escape again let him go nothing will happen and no Nigerians will be angry. Nigerians will be happy if fulanis and bandits stop killing and kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by IGBOSON1: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
festacman:
An Igbo proverb says that he who is surrounded by enemies employs eternal vigilance. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu broke the code of eternal vigilance. The deed has been done. He has fallen into the hands of his foes. IRONICALLY, he is securely kept in an underground cell like an animal in the ZOO.

International law is blurred by international trade and interests of developed economies. Kanu offers LITTLE compared to FG. Kanu can only rue now and take what follows with equanimity.

The glee and contempt in your useless post is unmistakable and palpable!!

'Igbo proverb' my black ass!
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by festacman(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
IGBOSON1:

The glee and contempt in your useless post is unmistakable and palpable!!

'Igbo proverb' my black ass!

Remove emotion. Rise above prejudices. It helps every struggle.
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by IGBOSON1: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
festacman:

Remove emotion. Rise above prejudices. It helps every struggle.

Naff off, fool!
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by binsanni(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
hope4nigeria:
they're right, Abokis are the Nigerians, others are Biafrans and OODUA Nation. That's why aboki can die to keep Nigeria one

Put your hand on your head an repeat after me.

I must get sense before this month of July end undecided
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Glozaglobal: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
''The first time he escapes'' Goat/Cow/Nama!!!!!!!!!
KillMNKnow:
He will never escape again. the first time he escapes because Buhari thought he can reason with these people.
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by hope4nigeria(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
binsanni:

Put your hand on your head an repeat after me.

I must get sense before this month of July end undecided
I don't need the type of buhari and zombie Sense, you people are suppose to be living in jungle
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by BiafIntel: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
dex4sure:
The hatred hausas have for the igbos is not here....you guys better focus on the bandits that are busy slaughtering your people
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has forcefully drawn out all of the illiterates, terrorists, and janjaweeeds from the futa jalon. The only man they fear and that is a threat to them is Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by festacman(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Naff off, fool!

Naff off, saboteur!
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by ibechris(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:

U have never been reasonable in all ur comments...u write like someone who is deranged and unstable.

Worst is that u are a woman,I pity ur husband to be.
Mad people everywhere.
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by logic102(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
The owner of Nigeria don talk
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by IGBOSON1: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
festacman:

Naff off, saboteur!

'Saboteur' to the continued existence of 'one Nigeria' is a badge i'd gladly wear with honour! wink

Bloody impostor!
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Okoyouth: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Say Fulani will be angry and not Nigerians
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by festacman(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
IGBOSON1:

'Saboteur' to the continued existence of 'one Nigeria' is a badge i'd gladly wear with honour! wink

Bloody impostor!

Bloody pretender!
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Blackdisciple(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:

They will free him by their selves he don't need to worry about escaping .
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Akuruoulo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
NigeriaNawa:
Fulani cowfvckers and their Hausa slaves not Nigerians

THEY ARE THE REAL NIGERIANS BRO

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by CSTRR: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
If you listen to this brain dead Northerns, you would think kanu is their biggest problem.

He is the reason why their land is a desolate shitthole.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Daniel932(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nigerians are already very angry because of the useless arewa lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Seun360(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Escape to where? He will spend the rest of his life behind bars.
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by vineyardfarms: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/05/nigerians-will-be-angry-if-nnamdi-kanu-escapes-again-arewa-youths-warn-fg/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Where is boko haram?? Bandits, kidnappers, gumi the cbn manager? You live with?? Under the watch buhari - boko haram just created a state within the state of bauchi - you demons demons -MNK your problem? dog brain!?.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by kolmart: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Blind people who are the Nigerians that will be angry?
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by IGBOSON1: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
festacman:

Bloody pretender!

Nice to see you're gradually getting sense!

Asswipe!
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by festacman(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Asswipe!

Pussywipe!
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by lereinter(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
The way the north carry this Kanu matter for head is rotten

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by harveyosho1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
temitope27:
Maybe am not Nigerian, cos I don't know why I would be angry
As in, I wonder
Re: Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry by Poleski: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Why is it so hard for you people to admit Kanu jumped bail because the incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking, Buhari, invaded his home with the military to murder him!!

In fact, he did not jump bail, he fled for his life! Buhari voided the bail!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others / Sabotage & Theft Undermining Power Supply- Buhari.. / President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.