Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos (40520 Views)

Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing / EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Aderewah: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
something about this meeting gives me joy. If these people run a country without northern interference, it is obvios the country will progress massively.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Mangekyo: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
God knows the only reason I'm still proud of this country is the south. I'm only patriotic to the south, I see the north as zoo. Wish we can just join heads together to brake off I'm sure we won't regret it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by elmessiahs(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
That meeting did not address important issues like the persecution of Southerners who ask for justice equity and fairness
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by jericco1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
A section of the problems with Nigeria
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Havertz10: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
They had to create a stage cheesy governor no get conference room to host this kind meeting cheesy

Nigeria
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Joromi1: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
No fried rice and plantain. Only bottled water.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Michealeni: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Make they no just dey take pictures ohh...
I hope and pray they deliberate on something that will move the state involved forwards...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by murphyibiam15(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
milky3:
How has the meeting affected the masses positively? Let them keep swaving their Agbada here and there.
They just started, cut them some slack please, everything isn't criticism, I'm sure you're not perfect with your life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Why is Obiano absent
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Reference(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rivers & Cross-Rivers Guvnors??
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by simhosting: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
See them
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by HEBEI: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bar1941:
Before tomorrow, you will see Miyetti Allah, some northern governors and even Buhari's aides condemning this meeting. The north is a parasite, the south must do everything possible to cut off these parasites.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Aksnoopy: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
You will never find Hopeless uzodimma and Dauda Umahi there because they are both Fulani moles.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by vernieu(f): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Why Wike's face be like burnt bread?The Lion of Rivers himself.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Okoyouth: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fulani will not like this news
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
lipsrsealed

You can never see that sell out Prof Ayade in a gathering like this.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by wengerjay(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hi
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Jostoman: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I was about to say this no longer a SOUTHERN governor's forum cos of the presence of a Fulani man there only to notice that Hope Uzodimma is not present there.
But come to think of it,this guy must be avoiding Southern Governors' meeting so as not to invoke the wrath of his master's who planted him in Imo state abi na the governor's sideline am in two occasions,e come send em deputy

Hope Uzodimma will feed his fulani lords what transpired in the meeting even before the meeting is concluded undecided
even the one in Lagos.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by GitmoAuditors: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by kweensheba: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
HMN.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Schprobs: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
milky3:
How has the meeting affected the masses positively? Let them keep swaving their Agbada here and there.

Fulani mans spotted
Allow them start from somewhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
>
Meanwhile, this is a graphic illustration of how relatively small the political South is in terms of land mass…
>

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
You people are doing close door meeting when hope Uzodinma deputy and Lagos State governor is there, you guys should continue deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by wumi2017(f): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Akere my man

1 Like

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Oju4190: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Akeredolo look sick
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
I can’t see any anambra representatives there
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Oju4190: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
the north is retarding nigeria progress with their quota system

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Ajonogbahe: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Munzy14(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Supreme court administrator of IMo state will never show up..smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by ddippset(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Only if they know how proud I am that they are finally having to meet and make important statements.

The Southern Governors are shining examples of the brilliance of Democratic South and should begin to promulgate laws towards forming State Police Departments, connecting our roads and revamping the Southern Economy while sending a clear message to the Northern Oligarchs about their disagreement with Federal Sponsored Assassinations of Southern Citizens using DSS/Fulani Herdsmen as well as FG Police/Soldiers.
Stay there and be fooling yourself.

All politicians don't care about you.

What they care about is the allocation.

Their families are not here with us.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Banmeallday: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ok they have met...

But all I see is they reaffirm their loyalty to Nigg Area.....is that what there people want?

They are suppose to be speaking on behalf of the people and not on behalf of themselves and family members, some of which are abroad enjoying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.