Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos (40517 Views)

Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing / EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
>
Don’t get the Governors who fail to personally attend. What else was more important? angry
>

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by VillagePipu: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Coldie:
For akeredolu and Nyesom wike to become friends know say it's finished

Do you know that they are both Life Benchers?
Google what that means.
Forget politics, many things unite those guys.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Richieniit: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
ChilamNk:
The enemy is amongst them already!

Tinubu boy OLU grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by VillagePipu: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
Meanwhile, this is a graphic illustration of how relatively small the political South is in terms of land mass…
>

The brain is one of the smallest organs of the body, yet it coordinates the whole body.
The landmass of the North is a curse to the North. As big as the North is, they still come to the south for menial jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by oloshun(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
It is obvious that the brains is in the Southern Nigeria. Look at the articulated communique, well perfected. No insult or finger-pointing. Northerners wi never have this communique without pointing � to Southerners being the problem of Nigeria. They never sat and talk about the development of their region. This is just the beginning. I know they are very angry now about this communique.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
North Central governors need to join the southern Governors

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
VillagePipu:
The brain is one of the smallest organs of the body, yet it coordinates the whole body.
The landmass of the North is a curse to the North. As big as the North is, they still come to the south for menial jobs.

My comment was NOT valuative…
If you split Nigeria in 2, South will immediately be a middle income nation, while North will become one of the world’s poorest nations.

Nonetheless, why stop at 2…
If you want to split, go the whole hog, so the South-South will stop financing the rest of Nigeria and become one of the world’s wealthiest!
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Dapson73(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
meccuno:
That man is very useless

Obaseki is not there as well.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by IamCookie(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ben Ayade absent.. no representative sef undecided
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by IamCookie(f): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dapson73:

Obaseki is not there as well.

But his deputy represented him at the meeting
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by nextstep(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Powerful people, for sure, but a waste of time.

They should consult with their masters - the true owners of Nigeria - before coming to tell us any agreement.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Freddd009: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
ChilamNk:
The enemy is amongst them already!

Exactly

In another news, watch Prof Soyinka's warning to Buhari aa regards Igboho. Igboho demands an apology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZuoYO6MzFk

1 Like

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by GeneralPula: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I was about to say this no longer a SOUTHERN governor's forum cos of the presence of a Fulani man there only to notice that Hope Uzodimma is not present there.
But come to think of it,this guy must be avoiding Southern Governors' meeting so as not to invoke the wrath of his masters' who planted him in Imo state abi na the governor's sideline am in two occasions,e come send em deputy

Hope Uzodimma will feed his fulani lords what transpired in the meeting even before the meeting is concluded undecided

Which simply means Yeeboz are the backstabbers again, going by your logic?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by sinkhole: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bar1941:
Before tomorrow, you will see Miyetti Allah, some northern governors and even Buhari's aides condemning this meeting. The north is a parasite, the south must do everything possible to cut off these parasites.
If you watch Channel's Politics Today, with Seun, one of them has already started ranting this evening cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by LadiIshola(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
sammyj:
They should speak the truth with one voice and not massacre Buhari's ego. It's time to get our right back!!!
Massage bro, not massacre......
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by colorsofrainbow: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Which simply means Yeeboz are the backstabbers again, going by your logic?
I look beyond tribalism to speak the truth.
You can keep your support system comfortably with someone who said you and Fulani are ONE simply because he's from your tribe.
Sorry,Igbos are not like that.We say it the way it is no matter the tribe.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Kingosytex(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
VillagePipu:

Nice analogy.
Oil dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Hamiltonii: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
ogunboi:
Even Fayemi is another Fulani dog

That's not true of Feyemi.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by tonyashburton: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Why Wike's face be like burnt bread?The Lion of Rivers himself.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Erickman: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
How I wish the whole of southerns can be their own country and live blood sucking Fulani out let them become their own if they want

People of like mind

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by FLYFIRE(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
I KNEW THAT GOD WAS COMING OUT WITH SOMETHING BUT DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD COME THIS FAST. LISTEN AGAIN EVIL ONES, NO ONE WILL ANSWER YOU WHEN GOD'S CALAMITY FALLS ON YOU VERY SOON cool cool grin grin
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Unrated900(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
I have told you severally igbos and Yorubas has many things in common.
Igbos can’t chase Yoruba and yorubas can’t chase igbos because we are one family.
Our problem is the north
We need to fight one hand and break away from the north.
God bless igbos
God bless yorubas

Devil punish the northern folks

1 Like

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
ddippset:
Stay there and be fooling yourself.

All politicians don't care about you.

What they care about is the allocation.

Their families are not here with us.

Your opinion is noted.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by jeroba1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Moferere:
My Governor, I am proud of you
I sight u omo logun.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Not by taken photos but by matching all issues discuss here with action.....
Funny enough the northern governors go call there own meetings, them go invite the man in Aso rock, sultan of Sokoto, DSS boss, AGF malami, NSA Monguno , SSS boss etc....
Well the divisions are clear for all to see!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Surgoroctor(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Akeredolu appear in all photograph hummmmm

Sekari mi (Eyes show)

Weldon oooo sa come back to Akure, to complete Aule road for me. my car is spoiling everyday due to uncomplicated project you are doing

Hummm cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
I need to see the real Map of Nigeria after the ceding of Bakassi to Cameroon
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Lonelypacifist6: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Coldie:
For akeredolu and Nyesom wike to become friends know say it's finished
They've been friends before the beginning of their respective political careers.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by dominion001(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
A southern Nigeria nation would have made more sense
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by Lonelypacifist6: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
VillagePipu:

Do you know that they are both Life Benchers?
Google what that means.
Forget politics, many things unite those guys.
Exactly! they've been friends before their political careers.
Re: Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos by VillagePipu: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

My comment was NOT valuative…
If you split Nigeria in 2, South will immediately be a middle income nation, while North will become one of the world’s poorest nations.

Nonetheless, why stop at 2…
If you want to split, go the whole hog, so the South-South will stop financing the rest of Nigeria and become one of the world’s wealthiest!
>

The South South is just another Angola waiting to happen. Certain individuals will be rich, majority will be poor and the country will be exploited. It will be the NDDC on a grand scale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.