Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Where Is Busy Body On Nl?if U See Her Tell Her I Have A Message For Her: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Is Busy Body On Nl?if U See Her Tell Her I Have A Message For Her: (1015 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / Day 11 A.k.a Mr Motor Is The Man To Deal With On Nl / God Help Me Oooo: Honda Accord Ex 2001: When I Saw Her I Was: (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Where Is Busy Body On Nl?if U See Her Tell Her I Have A Message For Her: by tomiwaoluy: 9:18pm On May 09, 2011
I just got home and i found out that the post between Owaneze and Larry has been locked,it pain me no b small and it was due to my tight schedule at work,now i dont even know the concluding part of the story but i feel everything has been settled sha.

It was crystal clear to me that Busybody is a jobless but literate person,i can sense that in her norms nd ur form of writing on the thread between Owaneze and Larry.Instead of her to come up with ideas on how to solve issues amicably between both paties involved,all she does is to add gas to the burning light.

No wonder her user name is busy body in d first place.
I am saddened for missing d concluding part between the Larry and Owaneze, i know she must have pock nosed again.

Her motive nd direction on NL was to keep busy boding but you ought to keep ur busy body act in the kitchen or in the Romance session where you belong .I wonder why the moderator would allow a busy body just like you are,quote me if i am wrong to reply on threads like thathuh?, special threads like that should be strictly meant for the defender,defendant,moderators and auto dealers on the forum only .The other people will be guests to the thread so a busybody could be a guest,they could follow with keen interest but not allowed to participate,by so doing busy bodies especially busy body wont just bump baseless,irrational and biased posts without knowing the basis and issues like this will be ironed out in no time.

Listen up,what triggered me was this silly statement she made on the post mentioning her having nothing to loose,how could she say a thing like that for crying out loud Of course,busybodies are always here and there so most of them have nothing to loose. Just as her signature implies,**there is time for departure even when there is no certain place to go*** the time is here for ur departure even when I/we know that Romance session is d certain place u ll go.

I know u will come up with urs but i dont have such time cos i am not a busy body, all parts of my body is always busy at work hunting for cash.

Please and please,let us all tidy this great forum of ours and settle trivial issues asap before it turns to a long bumpy thread so that we can protect and maintain diligence in the forum.
Re: Where Is Busy Body On Nl?if U See Her Tell Her I Have A Message For Her: by inspiredm(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2011
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS

Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

Please Let us be reminded that Fights, Name Calling & Personal Attacks are Not allowed on the forum,

If you have any Issue(s) with any Post, There is a Report to Moderator Button to Lodge a Complain with the Mods and the Admin

This thread is Very Unnecessary, This is the Autos Section

Cheers

(1)

2008 Nissan Xterra For Sale / My 03 Camry Is Showing The Check Light / 1999 Honda Cr-v Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.