Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria (43742 Views)

Buhari Meet British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, Discuss Insecurity In Nigeria / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
RZArecta:
your insulting and condescending tone towards the Ijaw people is exactly why we and other tribes in the SS support your Biafra struggle but will never a part of that contraption. The same way Fulani's look down on other Nigerians will be the same way you Igbos will look down on Ijaws and other minorities in your Biafra. Settle your matter and leave we Ijaws alone

My grandfather extensively briefed me on how Biafra treated our people during the three year war. Those guys are worse than fulani if you are a minority under their government. We don't just like how they are treated by the Nigerian government, however, we don't support their secession agenda.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kirigidi:
Igboland has over 90% of Nigeria's gas reserves? Where are you getting this unfounded and ridiculous data from? Apart from Bonny LNG, Delta State is the next state that play host to key gas facilities in the country (Escravos GTL and Utorogu Gas Complex) which supply gas to Lagos and Ogun states, and West African countries of Ghana, Togo and Benin. And the gas that supply these plants are sourced within Delta State. I have not read it in any government records that Igboland has the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. If you have any such document please paste it here for us to see. Enough of vague claims!

, please do the needful so that this nigga will know what time it is cool cool
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Sammerboi: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
BiafIntel:
Ndi one nigeria are all leaving because Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has opened their blind eyes. Let's see if these drunkards will not take bribe money as usual and slip back into their creeks. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh lol
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Not only have your Fulani brothers taken 30% from the PIB deal, they also showed immense love to you by ensuring that Jonathan did not have a second term in 2015.

As for Igbos, we are fully in support of Niger Delta Republic, provided you don't annex any Igbo territories
support our republic and stop doing like an evil brother...

we support and prayed for igbos to get their biafra 2015 hoping that they will support our own too as brothers...but to our disappointment igbos show hatred by going against our republic with all means...

what exactly did we done wrong to you igbos that you hate us like this?
even people from far away north support our republic back 1966..

we support peter obi 2019 yet igbos hate our freedom... wetin?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ogbologbo1000(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Major Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro was the first ever Nigerian Seccesionist. He declared Niger Delta Republic on February
23 1966.
It was Ojukwu and Adekunle that Gowon assigned to go and eliminate Isaac Boro.
As a matter of fact, Boro nahim open people eye.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by subcbouy: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
dandig:
Nwannem! I greet you. It seems u're forgetting small history. Adaka Boro sought for secession and The then Eastern Region Governor Ojukwu was ordered to Apprehend him. Well since we are both fighting for same thing,...I'll advise u tell ur people to meet with our leaders and get this republic...choose a pattern fit for the Ibo's and the Ijaws...
short arrow but mighty. They won't hear neither will they listen to you.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by PENNYSWAP: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Make ijaw people respect them selves Oooooooo.... one Nigeria jooooor

You see that Una oyel, na our Oyel now via PIB bill
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Xbobtage: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Heartbender:
Who was the Head of State and Head of the Supreme Military Council? Life imprisonment for agitating for self-determination? Have you finally told Buhari what to do to the womaniser called Nnamdi Kanu? grin

Welcome to Nairaland, The person, you have been fighting with, and the people liking his comments might most likely not have been igbo people, but they have made sure that in a thread that all southern nigerians should be happy and encouraging the ijaws, it turns out to be a tear down of ourselves.

This nairaland is serving a fantastic purpose in Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Your people are drunkards and lazy.
Ijaw men wake up in the morning with a bottle of Ogogoro and Aroma schnapps in one hand while steering at women with big backside going to the farm.

And how does this make you feel better about yourself? I am a proud Ijaw man, so how does making a mockery of another person's tribe make you feel superior?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by NawtyC001(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bisiebae:
Wawu
We must be patriotic and remain as one Nigeria tongue

But why?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
litigator:

And how does this make you feel better about yourself? I am a proud Ijaw man, so how does making a mockery of another person's tribe make you feel superior?
When you guys were making mockery of Igbo people and their agitation nko?
The same Igbos that supported you guys during the elections of Goodluck Jonathan and that stood with him during his travails after losing election.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Lucifer1419: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
we reject it... but hausas are more brothers to us than igbos who dont support our republic...

you claim to be my brother yet you cant support my republic....but hausas from far north show brotherly to me support my republic..
you are a bad brother..
hausas remain best brother to we Ijaws...

. Fulani terrorist, stop deceiving your father and mother
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ninjalove(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
[qthuote author=ThEGodFaThEr103 post=103397268]
Common keep your mouth shut Jare! Look at this kai kai and Ogogoro sipping local fisherman champion, Igbo people dey talk you sef wan yarn. Abeg, go and paddle your wooden canoe and look for where to cast your net.[that's why Biafra will always fail the ijaws are the 4th largest tribe but don't make noise with striking always thinking of bargaining chip but your heroes run away from battle please respect ijaw people if you where wise you would negotiate with them you guys collectively are stupid but individually wise ]
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lucifer1419:
i dont have time for silly people...go play ludo... am talking with sanity minded people right now..
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ninjalove(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Rubbish! Bloody terrorist. Your grandparents and parents were militants and you'll also end up as one or a common pipeline vandal. Igbos are very far better than your lazy Ogogoro gulping miscreants tribe intellectually, economically, socially and in every ramifications.
collectively you guys are stupid but individually wise but ijaws collectively are wise but individually k leg dey
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Panda7(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
I just love ijaw and em ibom republican, not like the Biafran and Oduduwa street protesters

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
ninjalove:
collectively you guys are stupid but individually wise but ijaws collectively are wise but individually k leg dey
I don't blame you at all, I blame the psychiatric hospital that discharged you before completing your treatment.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ninjalove(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Thank you for this the ijaws know history keep insulting them but they are a silent but powerful force so sad my Igbo brothers just like insults collectively there lack leadership everybody wants to be king but don't want to follow
felixedet:
A lot of comments without a Crux of the topic....
Niger Delta wanted out of Nigeria before the Biafran war..... Ojukwu as the then military administrator of South eastern Nigeria jail the leader of that seccessionist group only for him to declare the republic of Biafra few months later.....

Niger Delta people aren't blind ok......
Referring to some Igbo folks who think it's MNK that open Niger Delta people's eye....

That region is the reason for Nigeria, learn to respect them and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
support our republic and stop doing like an evil brother...

we support and prayed for igbos to get their biafra 2015 hoping that they will support our own too as brothers...but to our disappointment igbos show hatred by going against our republic with all means...

what exactly did we done wrong to you igbos that you hate us like this?
even people from far away north support our republic back 1966..

we support peter obi 2019 yet igbos hate our freedom... wetin?

Nwokem, I think you have it all wrong.

Why will Igbos wholeheartedly support Ibom Republic being proposed by Ibibios and Annangs, and oppose Niger Delta Republic of the Ijaws?

It is exactly the same reason we are fully in support of Ibom Republic, that we are in support of Niger Delta Republic for the Ijaws.

Igbos don't oppose NDR. But I can assure you that the Fulanis will oppose NDR now, because it is likely to cut off their supply of oil and gas. Igbos have these resources plentifully, so Igbos don't oppose Niger Delta Republic. Igbo people's only concern is that such a republic should not annex any Igbo territories
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ninjalove(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I don't blame you at all, I blame the psychiatric hospital that discharged you before completing your treatment.
the truth will set you free you guys make rash decisions with emotions you shot random bullets everywhere, you are insulting a tribe you should have partnership with, I love the yorubas at list they strike with wisdom and choose their battles, the ijaws are growing in wisdom and might, there strike with precision
How can a freedom fighter be running from the battle and using money meant for resistance for babes and luxury trips
You guys need to wake up and learn the ijaws you call stupid today are pushing efforts to get attention, anywise man would know this move to the British is a master class, use your head
My Igbo brothers stop ranting on social media, I think you guys are smart in business but lack foresight in politics no insults.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Impactever(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
bolanto24:
From Femi Folaranmi, Yenagoa

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ijaw-leaders-meet-british-govt-seeks-support-to-leave-nigeria/

This is a very welcomed development........The southern Nigeria must be free from the Northern Nigeria.... enough of the slavery.

Nnamdi Kanu deserve to be Highly appreciated by the entire Southern Nigeria....

He said in 2017 "I will destroy Nigeria with the truth". .. .and there would be no country to call Nigeria anymore .......This is happening before our very eyes today.

His agitation for the freedom of the Biafran Nation has awakened every other parts of Southern Nigeria.... They have finally come to know the truth and to embrace the truth .

When Nnamdi Kanu started his agitation for the Biafran Nation , every other southern Nation Nigeria were mocking him and his Biafran protesters.. . IPOB were tagged all sort of names .....but today. ....it is now very clear before the eyes of all the southern Nigeria that
One-Nigeria is a scam....

Any agenda to ensure that each of the federating units of the Southern Nigeria ( Biafra Republic, Oduduwa Republic, Ijaw Republic,Niger Delta Republic, Ibom Republic, Middle Belt Republic, etc ) becomes a sovereign Nation is a very welcomed development and a huge progress for the black race.

It will mark the beginning of the real Independence from our Colonial masters.

Northern Nigeria is simply a stooge of our colonial masters. .to keep the southern Nigeria stagnated and impoverished.

Northern Nigeria are NOT for progress .. .they are simply inhibitors and enemies of the present Nigerian state.

God bless Biafra Republic

God bless Oduduwa Republic

God bless Ijaw Republic

God bless Ibom Republic

God bless Niger Delta Republic

God bless Middle Belt Republic

The Southern Nigeria must be free ...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Heartbender: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bros, calm down. Nairaland na cruise. These arguments no reach throat. Just as we dey argue football, na so we dey argue politics. At the end of the day, we wine and dine together...then roast each other again grin
Xbobtage:

Welcome to Nairaland, The person, you have been fighting with, and the people liking his comments might most likely not have been igbo people, but they have made sure that in a thread that all southern nigerians should be happy and encouraging the ijaws, it turns out to be a tear down of ourselves.

This nairaland is serving a fantastic purpose in Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Afriifa(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
CSTRR:

How?
Apart from Tonye cole, timi dakolo, and Jonathan.
How many Ijaw of substance do you know?

I don't even think they are as great as the binis, uhrobos or the igbos of delta state.
We have many. But I won't engage you. We are not chest beaters.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Impactever(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lucifer1419:

Hahahaha.....I can't just stop laughing here....

You nailed it bro....that guy is simply a Fulani terrorist... .. masquerading himself as an Igbo ...just to bring division between the Igbos and the Ijaws.

All the Fulani terrorist , listen very well, your divide and rule tactics over the southern Nigeria has expired.......

Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed all your evil charm and strong hold over the southern Nigeria.

The goodnews is this, The entire Southern Nigeria is now more United than ever before.

That our unity in Southern Nigeria is your greatest night mare . ... Game over for Ndi-Terrorist Nation.... Southern Nigeria must pull out from the contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

When you guys were making mockery of Igbo people and their agitation nko?
The same Igbos that supported you guys during the elections of Goodluck Jonathan and that stood with him during his travails after losing election.

Wow! So you will choose to become a bad person simply because a bad person did something to you? Or become a thief cos a thief stole from you?

I am speechless. Believe me, honestly, I am.

When people do bad things to you or say stupid things about you, don't become like them. You won't bark like a dog cos a dog barked at you, will you?

Always be the better man. There is a reason pigs play in the mud and not a swimming pool or clean river. And there is also a reason why pigs can't swim in a swimming pool.

Do not play in the mud cos a pig threw mud at you. You are better than that. Don't always forget that okay?

Now put a smile on your handsome face and have a beautiful week ahead.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem, I think you have it all wrong.

Why will Igbos wholeheartedly support Ibom Republic being proposed by Ibibios and Annangs, and oppose Niger Delta Republic of the Ijaws?

It is exactly the same reason we are fully in support of Ibom Republic, that we are in support of Niger Delta Republic for the Ijaws.

Igbos don't oppose NDR. But I can assure you that the Fulanis will oppose NDR now, because it is likely to cut off their supply of oil and gas. Igbos have these resources plentifully, so Igbos don't oppose Niger Delta Republic. Igbo people's only concern is that such a republic should not annex any Igbo territories
yes.. this how it was supposed to be since 2015.... but that criminal kanu just misled you people anyhow... kano and ipoa actions just make people hate this good igbo tribe anyhow...

if igbos had follow this simple way..nigeria could have divided long time...
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by CSTRR: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
We have many. But I won't engage you. We are not chest beaters.
The average Ijaw man is a chest beater.
The problem is when your chest is dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
litigator:

Wow! So you will choose to become a bad person simply because a bad person did something to you? Or become a thief cos a thief stole from you?

I am speechless. Believe me, honestly, I am.

When people do bad things to you or say stupid things about you, don't become like them. You won't bark like a dog cos a dog barked at you, will you?

Always be the better man. There is a reason pigs play in the mud and not a swimming pool or clean river. And there is also a reason why pigs can't swim in a swimming pool.

Do not play in the mud cos a pig threw mud at you. You are better than that. Don't always forget that okay?

Now put a smile on your handsome face and have a beautiful week ahead.

Shalom.
God blessings

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Gfskw: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by onuman: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
yes.. this how it was supposed to be since 2015.... but that criminal kanu just misled you people anyhow... kano and ipoa actions just make people hate this good igbo tribe anyhow...

if igbos had follow this simple way..nigeria could have divided long time...

Unless there is a Big Bang and Nigeria disintegrates from the bang, Niger Delta Republic can never emerge from Nigeria.

By the way, what makes you believe that the too many ethnic groups in the Southsouth can agree to form Niger Delta Republic with Ijaw as majority tribe since you can’t join Biafra with Igbo as majority tribe?

Common sense is that if former Biafra is restored through any means from Nigeria, Niger Delta Republic and possibly many smaller Republics in the SS emerge from Biafra.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Felimax(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
bolanto24:

Please don't call my people drunkards.
[color=#006600][/color]

Allow him to display his level of stupidity. Read his statement again and understand the magnitude at which somebody can be so ignorant. The average "Bia-nonsense" does not want the south to go all because of the wealth of the south.
The British should also be petitioned globally not just through their high commision alone.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by icankel: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
if South must bring the next President pls we don't need someone like GEJ or Prof Osibanjo. We need a strong mind at who can command authority not a soft mind like those I mentioned. One Nigeria gbakwa oku

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VAT Collection: Appeal Court Orders Rivers, Lagos To Maintain Status Quo / Joe Igbokwe: Ebelechukwu Obiano Deserved The Slap From Bianca Ojukwu / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.