Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria (43746 Views)

Buhari Meet British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, Discuss Insecurity In Nigeria / South-East Governors, Igbo Leaders Meet With Buhari Over Enugu Airport / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Graysons: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

I don't blame you at all...... after wacking Kiri-igina and Opuru folou with a bowl full of starch sense will be very far from you. Enterprising Igbo people are talking and a local fisherman champion from a crude oil polluted creek too is claiming to have an idea.
Have you people done anything meaningful in your life's other than set a trap at night with the hope of it catching a big rat the following morning that will be used as breakfast while dilluting it with a bottle of schnapps?
why will you blame me?do i look like cursed descendant of Azazel (igbo) to you?
Which enterprising are you talking about? You mean your 2x2 shop or your inferior goods or you bleach bleach igbo women who are in every brothel in this country looking for who to fvck their over use toto is that what you call enterprising? grin
Have you igbos done anything meaningful apart from causing chaos everywhere you go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Coronavirus1: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Nobody wan remain for Nigeria again grin grin
1. Biafra.
2. Oduduwa.
3. Ibom republic.
4. Ijaw republic.
5. Middle belt and counting.....

The funny thing is how all of them are queueing up behind Igbos/Biafra.

The parasites really have a lot of work to do because as I dey see this thing they're already losing grip on their slaves grin grin grin
Not complete Niger delta republic
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 07, 2021
RZArecta:
your insulting and condescending tone towards the Ijaw people is exactly why we and other tribes in the SS support your Biafra struggle but will never a part of that contraption. The same way Fulani's look down on other Nigerians will be the same way you Igbos will look down on Ijaws and other minorities in your Biafra. Settle your matter and leave we Ijaws alone

That person is a paid commentator on nairaland, you should have noticed that by now. There are many of them here on nairaland paid by the government.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 6:04am On Jul 07, 2021
ibietela2:

Are we not?
Where's Asari and the rest of them?

Is it not this same INC president that went to Abuja to discuss restructuring with a man who him and his vice claims restructuring is WAR?
you are big fool... you this big yam head..
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Jamesrock:

Adamawa Boro agitation was sponsored by the north, even his brother admitted it
that more the reason we should love the northernes more than igbos our close neighbours...

imagine northernes do all that to help us leave the nigeria contraption.......northernes show us love by helping us to get our republic...then it time we show northerns back their love...... this show that igbos are not our brothers....they cannot even help us to get our republic.... no wonder our grandfathers rejected them.... they are worst than fulanis....

dear northerns pls forgive me for all the insult i hauled on you....
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2021
RiceProducers:
This is idiotic. Only drunken Ijaws can be so STUPID. They went to make a case for re-colonization. That is a disgrace to the tribe. What a shame
you are in big pain that we rejected your bia-fraud....
i can see our oils that your rejected igbo tribe failed to grabbed into the biafla is what driving you mad....
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2021
honestly i do not see ibos as humans...

they were like animals that we sold as slaves to the europeans.....

ibos were so wild and uncontrollable like zombies......so Ijaw sold them as slaves...

igbos were so primitive and animalistic that whitemen created 5 leaders for them called paramount chiefs......

even today ibos still remain slaves...... thats why ibo as an independent nation cannot survived..... see reason for their unity begging.....
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Captain8:
you are big fool... you this big yam head..

Same to you
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by drstone1: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Heartbender:
So Nnamdi Kanu is older than Adaka Boro. Go back to your drug pushing, Emekus �

Ibo as usual with an uncou th mouth. Insulting others and disrespectful to others. Is it Ijaw leaders you are referring to as drunkards. . I wonder how Biafra would have been . God knows why Ojukwu did not succeed and why Nnamdi Kanu with all his brashness was kidnapped and bungled by the cows to zoo republic.
Ibos are more nepotistic than the fulanis. That is if you allow them. They are Not good as masters.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Jamesrock(m): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Captain8:
that more the reason we should love the northernes more than igbos our close neighbours...

imagine northernes do all that to help us leave the nigeria contraption.......northernes show us love by helping us to get our republic...then it time we show northerns back their love...... this show that igbos are not our brothers....they cannot even help us to get our republic.... no wonder our grandfathers rejected them.... they are worst than fulanis....

dear northerns pls forgive me for all the insult i hauled on you....

Lols... I am absolute that this is not a south south person. This is a Fulani slave
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Jamesrock:

Lols... I am absolute that this is not a south south person. This is a Fulani slave
see your big flat head..

are you blind?

dont you see how your ipobians saying north sponsored our republic in 1966?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2021
ibietela2:

Same to you
hungry man use freedom fighting to scam dotians and became millionaire

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Captain8:
na now you wan start to mad..

how that one take concern u?
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2021
Sleekfingers:

how that one take concern u?
dont worry the next news will make you commit suicide.... we have plan to go un with the Ijaw republic....hope this one wont make you commit suicide by time it happen? hahahaha... all Ijaw enemies will confessed soon...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Jesubaby: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Heartbender:
[Baby factory, slave to ijaws, you don land? Landlocked evil forest small hut, how market? Dem don catch albino runaway thief o. Na toto dem use hook am for Kenya. Make I laff small in amadioha grin
grin
Heartbender:
[Baby factory, slave to ijaws, you don land? Landlocked evil forest small hut, how market? Dem don catch albino runaway thief o. Na toto dem use hook am for Kenya. Make I laff small in amadioha grin
Hahahahaha! Dis one enter sha!!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Jesubaby: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
drstone1:

Ibo as usual with an uncou th mouth. Insulting others and disrespectful to others. Is it Ijaw leaders you are referring to as drunkards. . I wonder how Biafra would have been . God knows why Ojukwu did not succeed and why Nnamdi Kanu with all his brashness was kidnapped and bungled by the cows to zoo republic.
Ibos are more nepotistic than the fulanis. That is if you allow them. They are Not good as masters.
Hahahaha! Mine is to scroll, read and laugh oo. Thanks 4 making my day funned jare
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Captain8:
hungry man use freedom fighting to scam dotians and became millionaire
k
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Captain8:
dont worry the next news will make you commit suicide.... we have plan to go un with the Ijaw republic....hope this one wont make you commit suicide by time it happen? hahahaha... all Ijaw enemies will confessed soon...

oga , all i am saying is , they said, the british abandon them......ii is the mosy idiotic thing i have ever heard........instead of them to face the current reality.....they are there dishing out blames......na british say make una be minority? Anybody is free to call for their country........very soon now , we go hear ijebu republic,
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
MansoryMX:

The last thing I want is be in this country when it finally breaks. The killings and violence that will take place before peace nor go be here!

It doesn't have to be violent though.
Re: Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria by bolanto24(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Waiting for the All Ijaw People's Summit slated later this year for more clarity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories) / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Election, Tells Nigerians What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.