Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu (825 Views)

Sevilla Joins Barcelona in the Race to Sign Super Eagles Striker Sadiq Umar / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by robosky02(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Arsenal have jumped ahead on the queue of clubs who are trying to sign Nigerian striker, Paul Onuachu, from KRC Genk, according to The Athletic.

Another Premier League side, West Ham United, were believed to be leading the race for Onuachu.

This came from the player’s agent flew into London for negotiations.

Newly promoted Watford have also been linked with Onuachu.

Arsenal are however in the driving seat and will have no problem paying the 30 million euros transfer fee that Genk have slapped on the 27-year-old.

It is also a well-known fact that Arsenal are Onuachu’s favourite club in England.

And with the Gunners likely to offload Academy graduate Eddie Nketiah this summer, Onuachu, who netted 35 goals in Belgium this past season, could be the perfect replacement.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/05/arsenal-set-to-sign-super-eagles-striker-paul-onuachu/

Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by Solsix(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
So paying 30m for onuachu is huge?? Arsenal never serious
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by devilmaycry: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by Pidginwhisper: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yimu
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by nuban07(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
If true, my arsenal is finally finished cry
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by robosky02(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
nuban07:

The guy is better than most players there
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Trust me...

They won't sign him.

It's Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by Great100000: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! What A Beautiful Combination, Awilo Logonba (Lokonga) and Paul Onuachu At The Front.... Arsenal To Win Champions League Next Season Along Side The Premiership, As You Can See That They're Now Topping The Table. grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by paulolee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
this is wat we call bittersweet news...I dnt kno if he should go or refuse..
going to EPL and a famous club like arsenal is all African players dream bt going by the level of unseriousness n d dwindling of gunners, It seems its better he remains in Belgium for a bigger n better bidder...
genk are currently in UCL bt arsernal ain't even in Europa
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by paulolee(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
nuban07:
finished how?? a player dt outscored d total goals of all ur attackers join together in d league..
instead u should say onauchi is finished...
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by nuban07(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
paulolee:

finished how?? a player dt outscored d total goals of all ur attackers join together in d league..
instead u should say onauchi is finished...

Highest goal scorer in Belgian league? Can a team like Chelsea or Man u go for him?
Personally I don't like his style of football, I'll still go for Oshimen over him
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by quickly: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
This one na big lie.
Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by Dadinho50: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
https://wapjoseph..com/2021/07/latest-transfer-news.html
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is a huge admirer of Blues target Eduardo Camavinga.

Camavinga, 18, has one year left on his contract at Rennes and this has prompted many of Europe's elite clubs to take notice of the French star ahead of a potential move.

Manchester United

Re: Arsenal Set To Sign Super Eagles Striker, Paul Onuachu by robosky02(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2021
nuban07:

Highest goal scorer in Belgian league? Can a team like Chelsea or Man u go for him?
Personally I don't like his style of football, I'll still go for Oshimen over him

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: I Will Silence Critics And Win More Trophies / Nigeria Would Have Been In Finals With Egypt If Not For This Useless Human,okoye / Don't Play With This Game Starts 2pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.