Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari (1843 Views)

Border Reopening Will Cripple Nigeria’s Economy, Rep Warns / ‘N50,000 Minimum Wage Will Cripple Nigeria Economy’ - Olorunnimbe Farukanmi / Governors, Senators Rift Threatens Buhari’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by CilicMarin: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
midolian:
Abeg go find better life live

You no dey tire for not making progress in life? When will you stop constituting nuisance on this forum? When? If you like, follow Omenka advice, If you like, don't. I highly recommend you do except the part where he recommended sex for you. Please don't reproduce! Please and please don't! We may not be able to survive another you!

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2021
adadike:
I don't reply negative mentions, I just gave you that respect. Am done now. Have a great day
lol
irrespective of our disagreement
you're still my wifey and sweetheart that I love so much
reason I'm taking my time to respond to you.
on a normal ground if it was another person I would have recommended the person to gbegile boys.

husband and wife, lovers do disagree sometimes
but still love each other.
make no mistake I won't allow anybody to insult you on this forum still kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Monogamy: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
lol I am who I am
you can believe I'm ijoba or whatever suit yourself
it's your opinion and I don't care about it.
I do my thing my way and hair dry whoever I wish to.

You stopped criticising buhari because of Kanu
just listen to yourself cheesy lol
Kanu can remain in prison for all I care but your recent anti igbo speaks more about you and what you claim to be.

Btw I'm who I am and I don't pretend.
ask IJOBA the time I dealt with him when he crossed my part and I even defended you from him.
like I said suit yourself.
your nairaland opinion changes nothing

For this NL, you go hear wehn.

This is just the beginning...

Btw, I have made some comments which you haven't cancelled, come and do justification to them and send your account details..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by CilicMarin: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
lol
irrespective of our disagreement
reason I'm taking my time to respond to you.
on a normal ground if it was another person I would have recommended the person to gbegile boys.

husband and wife, lovers do disagree sometimes
but still love each other.
make no mistake I won't allow anybody to insult you on this forum still kiss
[/s]

Stop stalking the girl....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2021
adadike:
I have always suspected that but Today, I thank God, he:s been exposed before my eyes
lol expose ke?

I'm a lady like you biko wink

I've nothing to hide please
I'm who I am and people's opinion about me remains irrelevant.
I've always been a nightmare to anti igbos like your friend NgeneUkwenu/CilicMarin as early as 2013 and I'll never stop.
I've fought them endlessly for years and I'll keep fighting them forever.
if you allow them to manipulate you (that's what they do to fragile mind like you) that's on you after all you're an adult.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Monogamy: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol expose ke?

I'm a lady like you biko wink

I've nothing to hide please
I'm who I am and people's opinion about me remains irrelevant.
I've always been a nightmare to anti igbos like your friend NgeneUkwenu/CilicMarin as early as 2013 and I'll never stop.
I've fought them endlessly for years and I'll keep fighting them forever.
if you allow them to manipulate you (that's what they do to fragile mind like you) that's on you after all you're an adult.

Do you think it's only your calibre that are on NL hence lying cheapishly..

You are a guy, stop that nonsense of claiming to be the Bobyrisky version on NL

I'm a lady like you biko

Then are you a lesbo for stalking other lady?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
CilicMarin:

Stop stalking the girl....
[/s]

Stay your lane NgeneUkwenu

Why are you putting mouth in lovers affairs?
las las we go use you settle
if berem can break free from your manipulations which you normally do on igbo women
I believe one day Adadike will break free from your deceit and manipulations too.
I'll keep my faith.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Do you think it's only your calibre that are on NL hence lying cheapishly..

You are a guy, stop that nonsense of claiming to be the Bobyrisky version on NL

Then are you a lesbo for stalking other lady?
[/s]

Sorry do I know you sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Monogamy: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Sorry do I know you sir

Continue to ask dumb question as if active NL's don't know you are the guy behind comments cancellation on NL..

See as how you are being exposed on this thread.

Karma is indeed a bae
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

For this NL, you go hear wehn.

This is just the beginning...

Btw, I have made some comments which you haven't cancelled, come and do justification to them and send your account details..
[/s]

You've been shyking me for a very long time now but I no gree

Please leave alone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Monogamy: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Stay your lane NgeneUkwenu

Why are you putting mouth in lovers affairs?
las las we go use you settle
if berem can break free from your manipulations which you normally do on igbo women
I believe one day Adadike will break free from your deceit and manipulations too.
I'll keep my faith.

Lovers affairs yet you claimed to be a lady..

Are you a lesbo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Continue to ask dumb question as if active NL's don't know you are the guy behind comments cancellation on NL..

See as how you are being exposed on this thread.

Karma is indeed a bae
[/s]
please stop
learn how to treat a lady well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Lovers affairs yet you claimed to be a lady..

Are you a lesbo?
my sexuality is non of your business
Proudly bisexual
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Monogamy: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
please stop
learn how to treat a lady well

Yeah as you can see the respect I give to Ada by not quoting her..

You are a guy, stop that nonsense of claiming Bobyrisky
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Yeah as you can see the respect I give to Ada by not quoting her..

You are a guy, stop that nonsense of claiming Bobyrisky
leave me alone naaa

I'll never date you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Monogamy: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
my sexuality is non of your business
Proudly bisexual

Liar... A guy that is not proud about his gender..

Na only people wey be say na only fufu dey there brain go believe your cheap lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Monogamy: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
leave me alone naaa

I'll never date you

I am not Gaybriel to start with..

So why should I date a guy like me..

Or are you confused
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Monogamy: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

You've been shyking me for a very long time now but I no gree

Please leave alone

See primary school reasoning...

What do you gain with all this cheap lies?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Monogamy:

See primary school reasoning...

What do you gain with all this cheap lies?
ok I'll reply your pm if that'll make you rest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by hammerDK: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2021
IF POWERFUL DECLARE SIT AT HOME TOADY, E GO BE LIKE SAY NA NNAMDI KANU DECLARE AM.

PMB SHOULD BE WISE.

KANU IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Saga: Kidnapping Has Reduced Drastically / Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba / Evidence that APC Supporters Will end up Voting For Peter Obi In 2023(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.