Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba (1770 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultists Hideouts In Aba. Declare End To Cultism In Biaf / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by UselessBuhari: 7:33am On May 01, 2022
Are you sure the east is still part of Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WAQvJ3wJl4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Segunaja: 7:34am On May 01, 2022
As the new police or what?
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Nobody: 7:36am On May 01, 2022
And where the cultist wey Dem see carry?
Ignorance dey worry these ones,see as people dey hail Dem sef.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by UselessBuhari: 7:40am On May 01, 2022
Segunaja:
Hahahaha. Do we still have police in Nigeria? They don't exist in the east anymore.
It's as if Biafra has already seceeded

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Anthonyoz(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2022
Despite the heavy propaganda against ESN ,see the love they show the poeple ,

ESN is here to protect us more than the Nigeria killer squad of army, police and dss

ESN is here to stay wailers wail all you can the people love ipob ESN and mazi nnamdi kanu ,delude your self as you want.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Anthonyoz(m): 8:26am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:
And where the cultist wey Dem see carry?
Ignorance dey worry these ones,see as people dey hail Dem sef.

Watch the video , they came to warm cultists and arm robbers terrorising the area ,not to kill and burn down houses like your police and army ,

Just know that the propaganda and blackmail on nairaland and msm is not reality on ground ,the people love ESN.

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Coldsperm: 9:26am On May 01, 2022
This is a bad day for Wailers and BMC crew. After all their propaganda online, the people still love ESN. You can even see the youths singing and hailing them.

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2022
If this trend hit front page make buhari die angry grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Salubata(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2022
I meant no insult!

Seun, I think there are some certain things you don't let out of this forum/public just like what you posted about meeting your staff and scolding one, and sort.
You're always doing this!

Seriously, it belittle you and even your forum.

Generally, with the way you reacts and acts here, like the way you reacted to that jewelsgratttttt issue about Romance section moderator, and responding to some demeaning question asked by fellow Nairalander, it belittles you seriously.

I see you as too calm, soft man with your actions so far, YOU CAN'T HANDLE NAIRALAND SERIOUSLY. That's why you're asking wether employee can refused order of the employer.

Employ someone to handle it for while you just monitor the processes....

I had to edit my old Post to give little advise with my little knowledge, based on my observation so far about you.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Prozico22(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2022
Salubata:
Who are cultist if not ESN UGM?

Seems ESN UGM have not killed enough of you.
WETIN BANDIT THE DO UNA FOR THERE

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Salubata(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2022
So because of bandits dastardly act, ESN UGM terrorism is justified?

Prozico22:

WETIN BANDIT THE DO UNA FOR THERE

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by OfoIgbo: 10:01am On May 01, 2022
The real cultists members of Fulani APC's UGM led by Simon Ekpa.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by tutudesz: 10:06am On May 01, 2022
Am not a fan of IPOB/ESN O! but if they really did this, Cool cool
Protecting lives and properties was the aim behind their set up

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Tulsaguy: 10:08am On May 01, 2022
Ipob running parallel government in AfghanEastern.

Since the elected ones no get sense, criminal are now delivering dividends of democlazy in Igbo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Prozico22(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2022
[quote author=Salubata post=112421159]So because of bandits dastardly act, ESN UGM terrorism is justified?
UGM ESN
the are not kidnapping us
the are not killing us
i cant call them terrorist

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by flamingREED(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2022
God be with you all who're sincerely of ESN.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by perez100: 10:30am On May 01, 2022
They are moving freely and openly on the roads daytime. No challenge by the security agents?

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Golan007: 10:58am On May 01, 2022
Would this stop the killings in AfghanEASTan?
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Golan007: 10:59am On May 01, 2022
tutudesz:
Am not a fan of IPOB/ESN O! but if they really did this, Cool cool
Protecting lives and properties was the aim behind their set up

grin

Wait till the next round of carnage.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Nobody: 11:11am On May 01, 2022
perez100:
They are moving freely and openly on the roads daytime. No challenge by the security agents?

If after 2023 and Igbos are sidelined again, then it will become clear to everyone that Igbos are not needed in Nigeria. That is when you will see the real parallel government functioning at full capacity.

Already, banks, schools and even police stations no longer put up anything showing allegiance to Nigeria, such as flags. And from the look of it, there isn't much the federal government would do about it.

Time is ticking!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Sergio104(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2022
To think fighting this people brutally by the Nigerian forces can yield positive result is just "thinking in archiac mode".

See squad.

Best thing is round table dialogue.

Have everything in black and white.

Then peaceful separation.

Peace is all we want!!

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by jcross19: 12:08pm On May 01, 2022
Segunaja:
and you are blind to hisbah in the north....
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Conner44: 12:10pm On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Ipob running parallel government in AfghanEastern.

Since the elected ones no get sense, criminal are now delivering dividends of democlazy in Igbo land.

But bandits, iswap and boko haram have annexed villages and hoisted flags in your village undecided herdsmen are gallivanting upandan waiting for you in your farms too

Is it true that your elected ones have never had this same sense you’re looking for?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Tulsaguy: 12:18pm On May 01, 2022
Conner44:

But bandits, iswap and boko haram have annexed villages and hoisted flags in your village undecided herdsmen are gallivanting upandan waiting for you in your farms too

Is it true that your elected ones have never had this same sense you’re looking for?

Name any police station burnt down by bandit in my village.

Name anyone strong enough to ask my people not to go look for their daily bread because of imaginary Biafra.

I am sure your are typing this from my backyard in my peaceful village.

Caution!
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:22pm On May 01, 2022
What these people are doing is to try to set up ESN against cultists while they sit by corner to observe the confrontations. ESN is not after any cultist for now but for sure, when Biafra is restored nothing like cultism will be tolerated in Biafra land. Anyone or group going after any cultist now are not ESN members but criminals recruited by Chinasa Nwori at service to Nigeria Government in their desperation to get rid of IPOB and ESN.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by sapele914(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Hahahaha. Do we still have police in Nigeria? They don't exist in the east anymore.
It's as if Biafra has already seceeded
It is true, only mumus don’t know that Pius Anyim Pius & Peter Obi are contesting to be President of The Republic of Biafra & have already grabbed their expression of interest form.

Please don’t mind those naive Mumurist, Biafraudulent is here to stay.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Conner44: 12:29pm On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:

Name any police station burnt down by bandit in my village.

Name anyone strong enough to ask my people not to go look for their daily bread because of imaginary Biafra.

I am sure your are typing this from my backyard in my peaceful village.

Caution!

Even your bandits won’t waste their time or matches going to burn empty police stations grin which police get mind to stay where terrorists don hoist flag?

Your people mostly beg for alms or engage in skull mining so una daily bread dey usually waka come meet una for street cheesy

You claim biafra is imaginary yet why all the brouhaha about ipob in Nigeria today? undecided

I can never be in your backyard except to take pictures for blog tongue

Caution! kiss

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Tulsaguy: 12:31pm On May 01, 2022
Conner44:

Even your bandits won’t waste their time or matches going to burn empty police stations grin which police get mind to stay where terrorists don hoist flag?

Your people mostly beg for alms or engage in skull mining so una daily bread dey usually waka come meet una for street cheesy

You claim biafra is imaginary yet why all the brouhaha about ipob in Nigeria today? undecided

Caution! kiss

ESN member spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by Conner44: 12:33pm On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:

ESN member spotted.

Oya run and cry to your mummy kiss
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by sapele914(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
What these people are doing is to try to set up ESN against cultists while they sit by corner to observe the confrontations. ESN is not after any cultist for now but for sure, when Biafra is restored nothing like cultism will be tolerated in Biafra land. Anyone or group going after any cultist are not ESN members but criminals recruited by Chinasa Nwori at service to Nigeria Government to get rid of IPOB and ESN.
Ipob People & propaganda, I didn’t see any apprehended cultist?

Unless the criminals that they are jeering are the cultist?
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by sapele914(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2022
Conner44:

Caution! kiss
@ best Biafra is a faint imagination of a blind intoxicated man’s imagination, no different from Stevie wonder competing with Carl Lewis in a 100 meters dash.
Re: Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba by AfonjaEmir: 12:38pm On May 01, 2022
Senseless post. test waters with referendum...that is how you know.

So OBI and other politicians are a yardstick to know if IGBO people want Nigeria?? truly you guyz are shallow...spits!

sapele914:
It is true, only mumus don’t know that Pius Anyim Pius & Peter Obi are contesting to be President of The Republic of Biafra & have already grabbed their expression of interest form.

Please don’t mind those naive Mumurist, Biafraudulent is here to stay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Places In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity / Is It True Obi To Make Nnmadi Kanu Defence Minister??? / Herdsmen On Rampage In Enugu: Maim, Kill, Kidnap, Molest Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.