Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation (35584 Views)

Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Buckeyemedia1: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
EMMY76:

You mean the northern 1999 constitution that empowered only the president to appoint commissioner of police for all the states in nigeria?

I have told you to go & study, your ignorance will not get you anywhere, but let the facts educate you.
The Constitution provides two critical mechanisms of police oversight: the Police Council and the Police Service Commission. The Police Council is composed of the President, Governor of each state, Chair of the Police Service Commission, and the Inspector General of Police, and is mandated to provide general supervision of the police, to oversee its organisation and administration, and to advise the President on the appointment of the Inspector-General of Police.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by tonididdy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
legendsilver:
Useless governors
They are uselese b3cause dey are dishing it back to the north in a language dey understand.

You northerners don't like counter but you screwing with the wrong crowd. It maybe slow but the fightback is sure.

"Two can play that game "

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Buckeyemedia1: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
tonididdy:

They are uselese b3cause dey are dishing it back to the north in a language dey understand.

You northerners don't like counter but you screwing with the wrong crowd. It maybe slow but the fightback is sure.

No body is fighting themselves, only the ignorant are imagining things, an idle mind, is the devil’s workshop, Material & Mental Poverty is the cause of their hallucination.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by sultry69(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
You guys should bring out an Igbo man for president, within 5 years Nigeria will become dubai.
I'm a Yoruba,but I will gladly vote for Igbo president, because that's what Fulani detested to the high heaven due to their fear of disintegrated, but I will welcome anything that will hastened that disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Olofin2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok the boys from Abuja informed Makinde of Pdp they were coming to carry that criminal Igboho? Makinde in turn would have informed him, Some people just refuse to think, or you think the President was aware, or informed of the apprehension of that peasant bush rat from Ibadan?

Have you taken cow urine today?

It's good for your health.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by hopexter(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abalado:
What if bubu no gree nko, waiting una won do na

War go start be that, who be Bubu by the way?
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Buckeyemedia1: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
sultry69:
I'm a Yoruba,but I will gladly vote for Igbo president, because that's what Fulani detested to the high heaven due to their fear of disintegrated, but I will welcome anything that will hastened that disintegration.
You must really hate Yourself, Why? You definitely need psychiatric help.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by sultry69(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You must really hate Yourself, Why?
Hate myself,as how?
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Web2020: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
muykem:
President should come from South should not be issue of discussion since governors aren't from the same party. That's party affair.
That is what we call unity. Party my foot. Fulanis has failed. PDP will feed Southerner, APC will do the same. Failure to do so, they are sending a strong message..........
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by NSK4U(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
BiafIntel:

Cow brain, oya read below. The fact is that your so-called contraption which you call nigeria is gone and gone into the trash bin. WE promised you that we must take it down and our promise is being fulfilled before your crying eyes.

[BREAKING] Sunday Igboho: Take permission from us before carrying out operations in our states — Southern Govs

… Insist Next president must come from the South

By Dapo Akinrefon and Olasunkanmi Akoni

The Southern Governors’Forum, SGF, on Monday, insisted that any law enforcement agency carrying out an operation in any of the states in the South must take permission from the state governor, who is the chief security officer of the state just as it insisted the next President of the country should emerge from the South.

Reading the communique after its closed-door meeting, Governor Rotimi of Ondo State, the forum, however, kept mum on the recent arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, and the attack on Yoruba freedom fighter, Chief Sunday Adeyemo also known as Sunday Igboho’s house.

details later…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/breaking-sunday-igboho-take-permission-from-us-before-carrying-out-operations-in-our-states-southern-govs/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

What kind of misleading headline from vanguard? Is vanguard becoming a junk news outlet or what?

What's the nexus of this order with the caption of Igboho?
Is the directive given to Igboho or what?

And this is how vanguard would trivialize an otherwise important resolution from the governors.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by sultry69(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You must really hate Yourself, Why? You definitely need psychiatric help.
Hahahahaha....,this one is sick mentally,because a normal being will never support the state of the nation.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Buckeyemedia1: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Olofin2:

Have you taken cow urine today?

It's good for your health.
They had better things doing, like planning for the coronation of the Emir of Kano, His Majesty Ado Bayero, instead of wasting any cent on that bush Tribalistic riff raff shouting Oduduwa, he has gone to hire a lawyer to sue the Federal Government? Very funny, I thought he would have gone to meet the Alafin or Oni of Oduduwa Nation to bring down the old ancient Gods, such a myopic clown.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Buckeyemedia1: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
sultry69:
Hahahahaha....,this one is sick mentally,because a normal being will never support the state of the nation.
That is why you remain poor & keep wailing in your own country, complaining of been oppressed by your own kinsmen?, the joke is on you son. Like I advised, get psychiatric help.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by sulaak(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
You guys should bring out an Igbo man for president, within 5 years Nigeria will become dubai.

There is no evidence that an Igbo leader will transform Nigeria into Dubai, Igbo had practical control of Eastern Nigeria from 1959 to 1967 and that region didn't become little Switzerland
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by sultry69(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
That is why you remain poor & keep wailing in your own country, complaining of been oppressed by your own kinsmen?, the joke is on you son. Like I advised, get psychiatric help.
Hahaha....,Fulani terrorist, how did you know that l'm poor,I believed that I'm richer than your entire lineage as at this moment, deal with it.

You better go and eat the grass you were reported eaten in your poverty enclaved parasitic region.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by EMMY76: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I have told you to go & study, your ignorance will not get you anywhere, but let the facts educate you.
The Constitution provides two critical mechanisms of police oversight: the Police Council and the Police Service Commission. The Police Council is composed of the President, Governor of each state, Chair of the Police Service Commission, and the Inspector General of Police, and is mandated to provide general supervision of the police, to oversee its organisation and administration, and to advise the President on the appointment of the Inspector-General of Police.

Most southerners have agreed that this current constitution is not working effectively to tackle insecurity in nigeria. State governors don't even have control over their police commissioners they can't even order the police in their various states to arrest and stop fulaniherdsmen when they are attacking their people we have clearly seen this continue to happen in benue, ebonyi, taraba and enugu states these governors are totally helpless and powerless in times of trouble that's simply why the SE and SW have created their own regional security outfits.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
And if Fulani refuses to give you president (shameless idiots), what will do? You will quietly go back to your Fulani husbands, fuckiin lilly-livered, scared little girls!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Ebuka65: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
They for just bomb that place mumu people called governors... instead of talking referendum and you re there saying presidency which you know that the fulani wouldn't allow it.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by legendsilver(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
tonididdy:

Na now day break for them abi?
Useless governors
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by FreedomArmy: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ppogbae:
This will surely cause rift with the FG. Fulanis will not like this. Civil War is loading...
who will fight the civil war? Probably the whole Nigeria against the Fulani because they are the only people who has been causing problem in the any place they go in Nigeria.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Schprobs: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Dunces!
'
Where is it done in democracy!

This fools we call governors don`t even know the system of government on which they were being elected.

Governors my foot! Height of trash, bunkum and balderdash.

Lost funalas
Hope u done bath with cow urine today

Like! who does that... swarms of fvcks!

Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beehshorp:
Charity, they say, begins and must begin at home. Which igbo state that being is being governed by igbo man is developed like Dubai or more developed than any non igbo state in Nigeria?
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Olofin2(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They had better things doing, like planning for the coronation of the Emir of Kano, His Majesty Ado Bayero, instead of wasting any cent on that bush Tribalistic riff raff shouting Oduduwa, he has gone to hire a lawyer to sue the Federal Government? Very funny, I thought he would have gone to meet the Alafin or Oni of Oduduwa Nation to bring down the old ancient Gods, such a myopic clown.

Ahahaha, I asked if you have taken cow urine today... you said they have better things to do.

Cow abi cows now attend coronation...

Does that mean a northerner equas a cow?
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by hansomb: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Constitutionally, CAS only received order from the CinC.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Coun3MAN: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Useless Governors, the criminal will soon consume u guys if u are expecting security agent s to take permission from u guys
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by acherj: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
The clock is ticking

Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by freemi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Is English your first language?
yes.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Mrsoft3(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
SILVERLINES:
go to school u no gree
Lying

Thank you for the correction....I didn't go to school that's why
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Mrsoft3(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
If you have nothing to add, is it by force you must comment? This is progress in motion, The Governors should immediately send a bill to their various state’s house of assemblies to be passed into law in accordance with the provisions of the constitution of 1999 as amended.

I truly wonder how you guys think, you really feel what I said is invalid? Like are you for real?

How will a state government claim they don't have idea of security operation in it's own state?

Well why am I even trying to tell you this,you won't understand and you don't want to understand.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Gambit23: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
BiafIntel:
These are men with balls, if true. Not all those buffoons from the SE that parades themselves as governors.

Be quiet.

The meeting comprises of all southern governors
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by themanderon: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are a slave to yourself, with the wrong assertion, mixed up with a misconstrued interpretation. Better finish school so you can go & do NYSC, that your Local Government you have lived all your life has robbed you off of soo much social awareness.

What is this one talking about? Social media has given room to simpletons to come online and expose their foolishness. You think I am like you that has never left your safe zone to other parts of the country? I have lived in all parts of this nation and the so called Nysc is something i did ages before you were probably born so go figure. Social media has really given room to jokers to have a say on issues that is way beyond their league.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Gambit23: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
muykem:
President should come from South should not be issue of discussion since governors aren't from the same party. That's party affair.

Wen una de shout awusa-fuulani presidency, u no remember say all nigerian governors no be from d same party.

Its fooooool hardy for any northerner to think the north will gold power beyond 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Wike Cannot Dissolve The Newly Elected LG Chairmen In Rivers State / Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally / Fela Durotoye Describes His Running Mate As A Delectable Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.