Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation (35580 Views)

Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by Gambit23: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Op I was not referring to you, I was saying the governor's are showing their incompetence to protect the state, and also trying to lie to the state they don't know about the operation of security operatives.

A nigerian governor has zero ability to protect his state...AIG and Commissioners in the police do not report to governors
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by t2luv1: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
aremuforlife:
This is the only way the south can win this war against the north, we need to come together and bury our differences.

Amen to that. They are land lock no access to sea. Three year max the whole region will be like Somali, If the whole South can put away their differences and come together trust me the north is f**K big time.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by oribini2: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by tonididdy(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
No body is fighting themselves, only the ignorant are imagining things, an idle mind, is the devil’s workshop, Material & Mental Poverty is the cause of their hallucination.
... I have no words for you.
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by JULIONE: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
That's just an unnecessary formalities, most of the southern governors are APC, and APC has just one candidate for the 2023 general election, a person of bola ahmed tinubu.so they shut up,do better things
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by rhektor(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
farem:

You mean with what is seen in abịa state in the last 21 years? Tụfịakwa!

grin
Re: Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation by rhektor(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
aremuforlife:
This is the only way the south can win this war against the north, we need to come together and bury our differences.

Just wait and see how they will be divided when Alhaji bring out dollars in 2022 grin grin
Na that time you go know who the real Fulani slaves are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections / Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls / APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.