Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Home Security, 6 Steps You Can Take To Protect Your Home From Criminals - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Home Security, 6 Steps You Can Take To Protect Your Home From Criminals (295 Views)

7 Steps You Must Follow To Avoid Being Scammed In Real Estate In Nigeria / Build Your Dream Home From Start To Finish. (starting From #1.8M) / Important Steps You Should Take Before Acquiring Land In Nigeria To Avoid Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Security, 6 Steps You Can Take To Protect Your Home From Criminals by stressfreenig(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Here are some quick reinforcements steps I will recommend to help you improve you home security system.

1 Secure the doors. Don’t help a burglar stroll in through the front door (34% of them do!).
Check all of your exterior doors to make sure the door frames are strong, the hinges are protected, and—if your door has a peep hole, use it to know who is at your front door before opening. Some modern stress free door frames are very tight fited, you can chec tem out in any shops around.

2 Change the lock. If you’re moving into a residence that someone else used to call home. That way you won’t have strangers out there with a key to your house, and you can make sure your locks are the best on the market.

3 Light up the landscape vandals, burglars, and other criminals don’t like to be in the spotlight. Keep bad folks at bay with ample outdoor lighting. Place lights around your front and back yards, along pathways, and near the garage and other outdoor structures. Not only will you make intruders skittish, you’ll also cut down your risk of a stumble on your way up the front steps.

Continue reading at

Source:
https://stressfreemarketingservices.com.ng/promoting/

Re: Home Security, 6 Steps You Can Take To Protect Your Home From Criminals by stressfreenig(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you need security doors with camera attached you can contact us through email.
Re: Home Security, 6 Steps You Can Take To Protect Your Home From Criminals by SavageResponse(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
stressfreenig:
Here are some quick reinforcements steps I will recommend to help you improve you home security system.

1 Secure the doors. Don’t help a burglar stroll in through the front door (34% of them do!).
Check all of your exterior doors to make sure the door frames are strong, the hinges are protected, and—if your door has a peep hole, use it to know who is at your front door before opening. Some modern stress free door frames are very tight fited, you can chec tem out in any shops around.

2 Change the lock. If you’re moving into a residence that someone else used to call home. That way you won’t have strangers out there with a key to your house, and you can make sure your locks are the best on the market.

3 Light up the landscape vandals, burglars, and other criminals don’t like to be in the spotlight. Keep bad folks at bay with ample outdoor lighting. Place lights around your front and back yards, along pathways, and near the garage and other outdoor structures. Not only will you make intruders skittish, you’ll also cut down your risk of a stumble on your way up the front steps.

Continue reading at

Source:
https://stressfreemarketingservices.com.ng/promoting/

How come is it that two different people in the management of your company bear the same name of "Richard Anthony".

Why did you use the pictures of white people who are dressed like construction workers in the section "Meet our Team" on your website?

You should put the real pics and names of those who are actually running the business
Re: Home Security, 6 Steps You Can Take To Protect Your Home From Criminals by stressfreenig(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
SavageResponse:

How come is it that two different people in the management of your company bear the same name of "Richard Anthony".

Why did you use the pictures of white people who are dressed like construction workers in the section "Meet our Team" on your website?

You should put the real pics and names of those who are actually running the business

Thanks the taking note of that, the page we still working on so it will be updated soon.
Re: Home Security, 6 Steps You Can Take To Protect Your Home From Criminals by AshleyJohnson13: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Won't it be easier to just install a security system in your house and don't worry about your doors being way too weak? Of course, it's better to make sure that there will be no intruders, but you also need to understand that even new locks can be broken.
Re: Home Security, 6 Steps You Can Take To Protect Your Home From Criminals by FacelessStuart: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2022
That's true, and recently, I decided to provide with security not only my house but also my office. I just read about an encrypted contactless card for keypad, and I thought it would be a great way to manage security modes without a password. It'll be impossible to disarm the security system without a special pass, so only a few people will be able to enter, and every action will be recorded. I think it's really convenient for an office.

(1) (Reply)

Regulating Real Estate Practitioners In Lagos State / How To Choose Between Home Renovations Near Chicago / What to consider wen choosing a business close to ur site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.