Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money (2224 Views)

Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / How Paystack Returned More Money To Investors Than Amazon And Other Us Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please avoid using paystack if you are planning to start up an online business . There are other better alternative live flutterwave and many other that are more honest .
I registered for paystack early this year in order to be able to receive online payment . because I'm based in South Africa but most of my customers are in Nigeria.

I was making small sales and paystack was honest at the initial stage and pay me promptly .

Then last month I made a huge sale from an international customer. Paystack then started beating around the bush and refuse to credit my bank account .they are still withholding my money . giving excuses upon excuse .

Will give more update later .

Below is the transaction details which they are yet to pay me .

Payment of 1,438.00 from multiple.energyltd@gmail.com
[ REFERENCE :T867235877165138]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by zoeA: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Which currency is that? dollar?

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by without(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
zoeA:
Which currency is that? dollar?
wetin, as if na naira no be money that? ..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by Kingkyle1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
without:
wetin, as if na naira no be money that? ..

It could be rand, dollar, yen, pounds or euros. He mentioned it was an international customer.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by dayveed1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
I had the same experience with them several weeks ago. Paystack is holding my N197, 000. They are always giving false promises to remit my money. So many small scale business owners are crying under their comment sections on Instagram. Though I already forgo the money but this should never happen to anyone. You should avoid doing business with Paystack. They're scammers.

I wish Admin can push this post to front page so people can be aware.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by Observer20: 6:23am On Jul 06, 2021
I have also had similar issues, buh it was 100k.

It can't get to fp.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by UXExS: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Please if you have had any similar issues, please signify on this thread and how much was taken from you.

This allegation is worrisome and more people need to be informed.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by without(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Mine was early dis Yr 200k paystack just keeps turning me around,, cc Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique push this to front page and help us..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by dayveed1(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2021
People needs to be aware of this.

cc Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique push this to front page and help us..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by dayveed1(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Observer20:
I have also had similar issues, buh it was 100k.

It can't get to fp.
yeah since it's not snake topics or Tonto Dikeh saga.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by obajoey(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2021
FP
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by Skillsnigeria: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2021
So paystack don turn to something else
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by daprofmusic: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2021
This is true!

I recently used Paystack to receive payments.

Monies that clients have paid more than 10 days until now I have not received a dime!!!

When I sent the a mail last week, they said that the delay was because of their weekend policy--- that
they dont pay on weekends and whatnot, yenyen yen.

Thank you for this thread, OP!!!

I just got my confirmation that Paystack na no go area!

God bless you.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by Tinubuadvocate: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Wow God just save my ass.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by jhayluz: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
lets report this paystack fraud pls, they keep deducting money from peoples account, how they get your account details, no one can tell, but you start seeing debit alert on your account.....40 was taken from my brothers account.....be careful with this paystack pls
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by Brass8: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Likewise, they stole my money from my bank account using paystack throun web/sportybets.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money by jamarionj(m): 12:45am On Jan 16
Brass8:
Likewise, they stole my money from my bank account using paystack throun web/sportybets.

Which of this platforms is best advised to use?

(1) (Reply)

How Can Exchange Naira To Dollar Without Being Scammed? / Shoprite Prices, Not Lowest Prices / New Mtn Magic Sim[ 1hr Activation] And Airtel Free Gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.