Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? (5396 Views)

Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders / Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Only one eastern governor was present

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by colorsofrainbow: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Leave those fools...they are scared that their Fulani masters will sanction them.The worst asslickers in the history of this country.

I'm Igbo but SE governors are the worst of all in Africa! Godforbid this kind of Fulani asslicking.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by Fahdiga(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Because they are cowards

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by richmond500: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by donphilopus: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
I heard Dave sent his deputy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by SlayerForever: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Only two people are absent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by jimyjames(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=colorsofrainbow post=103398019]Leave those fools...they are scared that their Fulani masters will sanction them.The worst asslickers in the history of this country.

I'm Igbo but SE governors are the worst of all in Africa! Godforbid this kind of Fulani asslicking.[quote]
Shut up and the check the other thread, only one South East Governor was absent
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
Only two people are absent.

Where is uzordinma?
Where is the governor from anambra?
Where is umahi?
Where is the Abia state governor?

9 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by jimyjames(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=colorsofrainbow post=103398019][s]Leave [s]those fools...they are scared that their Fulani masters will sanction them.The worst asslickers in the history of this country.

I'm Igbo but SE governors are the worst of all in Africa! Godforbid this kind of Fulani [/s]asslicking.[/[/s]quote]
Shut up and the check the other thread, only one South East Governor was absent

3 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by FarahAideed: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Always scared of Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=jimyjames post=103398378][/quote]

What are you saying.....where they there in spirit?
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by TUANKU(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
They're scared Sabiu Tunde will report them to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Shut up and the check the other thread, only one South East Governor was absent.

Please show us...

2 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by OssyMalik: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
The Supreme Court Governor did not attend the meeting I guess.

Foolish man

8 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by fergie001: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pressing issues of State....

(From the Pics)

The Abia, Imo & Ebonyi Deputy Governors were there....
... Saw it somewhere...Obiano came late

Obaseki also sent his Deputy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by heniford2: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
That last meeting the did of what benefit have any Southern state implement the open gazing has any of them kickoff the said state police, please all this meeting without action is waste of time for me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
fergie001:
Pressing issues of State....

(From the Pics)

The Abia, Imo & Ebonyi Deputy Governors were there....
Obiano came late...

Obaseki also sent his Deputy.

The states you mentioned only sent their deputies.....it says alot for a region lobbying to produce the next Igbo president.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

Where is uzordinma? Where is the governor from anambra? Where is umahi? Where is the Abia state governor?

The only governor absent is Anambra state governor.
Others sent their deputies imo, abia and ebonyi.

As for obiano ( anambra) it is not in his style attending all these meetings

so he is exonerated and well understood.
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by fergie001: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:
The states you mentioned only sent their deputies.....it says alot for a region lobbying to produce the next Igbo president.
Did they tell you they are lobbying to be President?

The masses in the region are lobbying.....The Politicians who are the ultimate beneficiaries are disinterested...will you force them?

2 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by Hungry4sex(f): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Actually our south eastern governors do not travel out anymore. Nobody wants to be assassinated like the former military chief
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The only governor absent is Anambra state governor.

Others sent their deputies imo, abia and ebonyi.

As for obiano ( anambra) it is not in his style attending all these meetings

so he is exonerated and well understood.

Lol....this is weak grin.....there are just some meetings you don't send deputies to...lol, but what do I know.

15 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
fergie001:

Did they tell you they are lobbying to be President?

The masses in the region are lobbying.....The Politicians who are the ultimate beneficiaries are disinterested...will you force them?

Isn't it the Igbo masses that are voting for the governors....lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by fergie001: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

Isn't it the Igbo masses that are voting for the governors....lol
Will you vote for someone who isn't interested?
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
fergie001:

Will you vote for someone who isn't interested?

I don't understand?
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by fergie001: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:
I don't understand?
They showed interests to be Governors and they were voted.

When they show interests to be President, they will be voted likewise. I don't think you will vote for someone who doesn't campaign or whose name isn't even on the ballot paper, will you?
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
heniford2:
That last meeting the did of what benefit have any Southern state implement the open gazing has any of them kickoff the said state police, please all this meeting without action is waste of time for me

In a meeting that concerns the region (even if it was a useless meeting) your governors taught it best to send their deputies.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
fergie001:

They showed interests to be Governors and they were voted.

When they show interests to be President, they will be voted likewise. I don't think you will vote for someone who doesn't campaign or whose name isn't even on the ballot paper, will you?

They represent the interest of the Igbo people of the south east and one of the interests is Igbo presidency.....

1 Like

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by fergie001: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:
They represent the interest of the Igbo people of the south east and one of the interests is Igbo presidency.....
So, the Governor of Katsina State represents the interests of the North West Presidency?

Is Politics collective or personal?

We have found ourselves here because we have bamboozled people with no interests to compulsorily have interests.
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by AldrichAmes: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Everything I posted on the thread I created yesterday is what will unfold in 2023. The thread is the book of revelations for 2023.

Those fellas are vying for the VP spot in 2023 once the Fulani oligarchs throw Tinubu in the bin bag.

Igbo elites have always been like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by BSsniffer: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
fergie001:

So, the Governor of Katsina State represents the interests of the North West Presidency?

Lol....
Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

Lol....this is weak grin.....there are just some meetings you don't send deputies to...lol, but what do I know.

These meeting deserve even special adviser as representative.

1 Like

Re: Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? by sweetshisha: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
As long as their deputies attended

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Abibat, Tinubu's Youngest Daughter? / Jonathan Is A Very Weak President – David-west / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.