Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Albania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Albania (1860 Views)

Albania, Hello House / Nigerians Living In Albania And Other Balkan Countries / Study In Albania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albania by endurk23: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
please am about processing albania 3 month tourist visa

does any one has any idea or advice on how to survive in albania and get job
Re: Albania by Gloryyssssz: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sorry where is albana?
Do they have good universities for international students to study?
Re: Albania by endurk23: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
a break out country from GREECE
Re: Albania by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
endurk23:
a break out country from GREECE

Not true..

Albania did not 'breakout' from Greece.

Albania broke away from the defunct Ottoman Empire in exactly 1912. Same way Greece broke away from the Ottoman Empire in the 1830s.

As for jobs and stuff, not such a good idea. A lot of their citizens are flocking to Western Europe in droves.

My bro used to have some as his neighbours when he was still living in Nordrhein Westfalen. There are like 200,000 of them in that country. They left their country too for "greener pastures".

Matter of fact, there are more Albanians outside of Albania than in Albania itself. 3 million inside- to roughly 10 million outside, I was told.

The Nigerians that I know who have gone there actually were ball players(talking about football). Are you one? If so go ahead if you've got the links. It's actually a good environment to kickstart a career and get noticed in other leagues, e.g. Turkey, Greece. But the pay isn't gonna be that big.

For persons operating in the underworld... well Albania is also a good option. They've got stable connection to the Italian Cosa Nostra. smiley

But after all I have said thus far... it is up to you to decide what you want to do.

4 Likes

Re: Albania by Atatukseeker: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
endurk23:
please am about processing albania 3 month tourist visa

does any one has any idea or advice on how to survive in albania and get job

I feel you bro. Did you letter get the visa. Albania is a good country. Many didn’t know they might get a job there and survive. Everyone is going to turkey

1 Like

Re: Albania by Okorogu: 3:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Atatukseeker:

I feel you bro. Did you letter get the visa. Albania is a good country. Many didn’t know they might get a job there and survive. Everyone is going to turkey

Are you in Albania currently??

(1) (Reply)

Live In The Usa Or Uk. Want To Come Back Home? / Help- Applying For A Short Stay Visa For France / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.