Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Study In Albania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Albania (3007 Views)

Nigerians Living In Albania And Other Balkan Countries / Albania / Any Nigerian Living In Albania (south East Europe), Please Indicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Albania by latosolorunwa(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Is there anybody study in Albania. And what of working too.
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2022
I've visited Albania last year, Tirana to be precise. What do you want to know ?
Re: Study In Albania by Snitch24(m): 12:59am On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:
I've visited Albania last year, Tirana to be precise. What do you want to know ?
Is it a Good place to hustle
Asper no be the education be the Koko
Na just a means to Japan
How easy is going to be as a Nigerian with a very high hustling spirit
How affordable is education there

1 Like

Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 2:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Snitch24:

Is it a Good place to hustle
Asper no be the education be the Koko
Na just a means to Japan
How easy is going to be as a Nigerian with a very high hustling spirit
How affordable is education there

Don't go there, you go suffer you go tired.

Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe alongside Ukraine and Moldova. I met Nigerians there but not students, just a few footballers, and the pastor of an RCCG church in Tirana. I can give him your contact if he may advise you if you want. But no, I repeat, you go suffer you go tire. Unless you have money to fund yourself there till the end of your studies, don't go there.

12 Likes

Re: Study In Albania by latosolorunwa(m): 5:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you so much. I really appreciate for your advise. I wanted to go there for my education and hustle too.
Re: Study In Albania by expertman(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2022
Nice advice sir .

But pls what if the person has hand work like carpenter ,Mason etc

And how can one get their visa saw some that are evisas or so

pansophist:

Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe alongside Ukraine and Moldova. I met Nigerians there but not students, just a few footballers, and the pastor of an RCCG church in Tirana. I can give him your contact if he may advise you if you want. But no, I repeat, you go suffer you go tire. Unless you have money to fund yourself there till the end of your studies, don't go there.
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
expertman:
Nice advice sir .

But pls what if the person has hand work like carpenter ,Mason etc

And how can one get their visa saw some that are evisas or so

I don't know about visa. I don't need a visa to go to Albania because I didn't travel there with a Nigerian document. If you ever find your way to Albania, just know that you'll be navigating a terrain that is extremely difficult. It seems to me that many Nigerians romanticise abroad.

Albania don't speak English, it's poor, you'll have no social network, and always been on your toes to sustain your resident permit. Let's assume that's not a problem, since most people can struggle past that. How about getting client in a country where the people do not speak English? And it's a muslim country as well, where their girls hardly marry foreigners.

How much savings do you have to go through those stress with only a promise of success? From flights to visa, to accommodation and years learning the language, in a country you know no one and have social connections in, to compete with locals in the same job that have all the advantage than you?

If you need to move out of Nigeria, try other ecowas countries, they are equally as good and you'll be successful. But if you must go the Albania, put the above in mind. It's the beginning of hell on earth. Goodluck

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In Albania by Snitch24(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:

Bro wsh country come make sense fro Europe
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Snitch24:

Bro wsh country come make sense fro Europe

Any country in the EU should be your target.

1 Like

Re: Study In Albania by Snitch24(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:

Any country in the EU should be your target.
Pls wsh one of them is most affordable
I'm about to apply to meet up with summer admission
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Snitch24:

Pls wsh one of them is most affordable
I'm about to apply to meet up with summer admission

I would have suggested Poland. Getting admission is not the problem, but getting an appointment from the embassy is where the job is. Its like going through the mouth of a needle. So try the Baltic countries, its equally cheaper and accessible, only that they don't have embassies in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Study In Albania by expertman(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Well said boss.

Thanks

pansophist:

I don't know about visa. I don't need a visa to go to Albania because I didn't travel there with a Nigerian document. If you ever find your way to Albania, just know that you'll be navigating a terrain that is extremely difficult. It seems to me that many Nigerians romanticise abroad.

Albania don't speak English, it's poor, you'll have no social network, and always been on your toes to sustain your resident permit. Let's assume that's not a problem, since most people can struggle past that. How about getting client in a country where the people do not speak English? And it's a muslim country as well, where their girls hardly marry foreigners.

How much savings do you have to go through those stress with only a promise of success? From flights to visa, to accommodation and years learning the language, in a country you know no one and have social connections in, to compete with locals in the same job that have all the advantage than you?

If you need to move out of Nigeria, try other ecowas countries, they are equally as good and you'll be successful. But if you must go the Albania, put the above in mind. It's the beginning of hell om earth. Goodluck
Re: Study In Albania by Snitch24(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:

I would have suggested Poland. Getting admission is not the problem, but getting an appointment from the embassy is where the job is. Its like going through the mouth of a needle. So try the Baltic countries, its equally cheaper and accessible, only that they don't have embassies in Nigeria.

Thanks so much for your time bro
But pls the Main purpose of me going is not for the education
But solely for the aim of going there to make a living base on your experience pls wsh country is best for hustler as per being a Nigerian with good hustling spirit

1 Like

Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Snitch24:

Thanks so much for your time bro
But pls the Main purpose of me going is not for the education
But solely for the aim of going there to make a living base on your experience pls wsh country is best for hustler as per being a Nigerian with good hustling spirit

Germany, Netherlands, and the Scandinavia.

2 Likes

Re: Study In Albania by Snitch24(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:

Germany, Netherlands, and the Scandinavia.

Easy to get jobs with no language barrier
And Will I be able to make money
Meanwhile the education does not really matter I'm jst after making money
Pls pardon me if I'm asking too many questions

1 Like

Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Snitch24:

Easy to get jobs with no language barrier
And Will I be able to make money
Meanwhile the education does not really matter I'm jst after making money
Pls pardon me if I'm asking too many questions

Yes to all. I know lots of students here making about 4k euros a month on holiday doing freelance jobs. I don't know much about Germany since I only visit there mostly, but for Netherlands, the answer is a big yes. You'll even make more in Germany because its the largest economy in Europe, and also far far wealthier, bigger, populated and influential than Netherlands.

2 Likes

Re: Study In Albania by Snitch24(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
pansophist:

Yes to all. I know lots of students here making about 4k euros a month on holiday doing freelance jobs. I don't know much about Germany since I only visit there mostly, but for Netherlands, the answer is a big yes. You'll even make more in Germany because its the largest economy in Europe, and also far far wealthier, bigger, populated and influential than Netherlands.

Bro God will forever be blessing you for this info
I really appreciate
Thanks Alot bro

Bt pls I'm still curious like how much do I need In total
Plus what is the minimum range of school fees
Re: Study In Albania by gentlebullet(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Snitch24:

Bro God will forever be blessing you for this info
I really appreciate
Thanks Alot bro

Bt pls I'm still curious like how much do I need In total
Plus what is the minimum range of school fees

Are you deliberately asking these questions to engage or troll the guy? How will he possibly know cost of school fees and total cost of traveling when he is not the school administration?
He has given you pointers, you have internet.... Start your research bro!

6 Likes

Re: Study In Albania by Snitch24(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2022
gentlebullet:

Are you deliberately asking these questions to engage or troll the guy? How will he possibly know cost of school fees and total cost of traveling when he is not the school administration?
Thanks anyways
But you can actually do better
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 3:41am On Feb 16, 2022
gentlebullet:

gentlebullet spoke my mind. Learn to research things yourself. I don't know the answer to your questions, and if I want to know, I'll just Google it. Something you can also do. This is why agent are scamming lots of people in Nigeria. The lack of relying on themselves and expecting someone else to do the research for them.

Living outside Nigeria especially in the west is a true test of independence. You must know how to research and do things yourself, and if you have to ask me for something as basic as googling for schools and their fees, then how would you handle far more complicated stuff upfront? This is not a bash, it just have to be said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In Albania by Regex: 4:34am On Feb 16, 2022
pansophist:

gentlebullet spoke my mind. Learn to research things yourself. I don't know the answer to your questions, and if I want to know, I'll just Google it. Something you can also do. This is why agent are scamming lots of people in Nigeria. The lack of relying on themselves and expecting someone else to do the research for them.

Living outside Nigeria especially in the west is a true test of independence. You must know how to research and do things yourself, and if you have to ask me for something as basic as googling for schools and their fees, then how would you handle far more complicated stuff upfront? This is not a bash, it just have to be said.

Honestly, this is the truth. You realize you abroad when you can't turn around and ask bystanders where you are and or where you are going to.

You have to use google maps or any kinda map.

1 Like

Re: Study In Albania by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2022
pansophist:

baltic countries is it easy to get work therew while schooling and how about there undergraduate program
Re: Study In Albania by gentlebullet(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Snitch24:

Thanks anyways
But you can actually do better
Okay Sir! No vex Oga from the top.....
Pls ask the guy cost of visa fees, flight ticket, accommodation, cost of utilities, groceries, and monthly bus pass.
CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Study In Albania by gentlebullet(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2022
pansophist:

My Brother, I wonder how some lots can cope in the west when I read the kind of questions they ask on nairaland. It is well
If you ever have any reason to be in Malmo, Sweden..... Pls feel free to PM me let me host you.

2 Likes

Re: Study In Albania by gentlebullet(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2022
Nogymmarts:

baltic countries is it easy to get work therew while schooling and how about there undergraduate program
If you are into Tech or Health related fields, there are jobs especially in Estonia and Latvia. There are survival jobs too cos of the nomad visa they are issuing lately, lots of remote workers are partially residing in the Baltic states and services are needed to be provided. Lithuania isn't bad too.... It all depends on the individual's ability to adapt and make things happen.

2 Likes

Re: Study In Albania by Snitch24(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
gentlebullet:

Okay Sir! No vex Oga from the top.....
Pls ask the guy cost of visa fees, flight ticket, accommodation, cost of utilities, groceries, and monthly bus pass.
CHEERS

I have benefited alot from the little conversation I had with him in this platform
I was only asking for cost estimation

I Just complicated my NYSC
And With my experience I can estimate cost of living in Lagos Abuja Ibadan for one year service period

I don't know if you understand what I mean
Re: Study In Albania by gentlebullet(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Snitch24:

I have benefited alot from the little conversation I had with him in this platform
I was only asking for cost estimation

I Just complicated my NYSC
And With my experience I can estimate cost of living in Lagos Abuja Ibadan for one year service period

I don't know if you understand what I mean

Your defense isn't sitting well Bro.... You can't use your experience as a youth corper to estimate cost of living in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan as you claim because living expenses are relative!
How do you expect me for example to give you estimate cost of living with school fees in Malmo University just cos I live here?
Do you realise tuition fees differ depending on the course of study?
Do you know that individual lifestyle differ ?
The man mentioned Germany, Poland, and the Nordics before adding Baltic states to the options and you expect him to give you an estimate of tuition and living cost in each of them?
Bro, you have access to internet and he has given you pointers, get to work and do a comprehensive research to know which country suits your budget. CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Regex:

Honestly, this is the truth. You realize you abroad when you can't turn around and ask bystanders where you are and or where you are going to.

You have to use google maps or any kinda map.

Lots of Nigerians romanticise living in the west, but they forgot that they will meet themselves there. A lizard won't be a crocodile elsewhere. I see it all the time, when someone outsource their duties to agents, and after arrival, they can't carry their own weight, and looking for someone to depend upon.

For example this corona period, all classes, exams, projects, teamwork, research etc are held online on an advance web interface. If something as basic as googling is difficult, how will they cope in such a western environment that is very individualistic? So yes, living abroad kind of reveal yourself to you, its exposes your incompetence and made you realise that at the end, you can't run away from yourself, and there is no one to blame either.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
gentlebullet:

My Brother, I wonder how some lots can cope in the west when I read the kind of questions they ask on nairaland. It is well
If you ever have any reason to be in Malmo, Sweden..... Pls feel free to PM me let me host you.

Ahhhh Scandinavia, heaven on earth. I plan to participate in the Stockholm Adidas marathon in June, so it depends if I stick to training and fit enough to join. Sure I go holla you
Re: Study In Albania by gentlebullet(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
pansophist:

Ahhhh Scandinavia, heaven on earth. I plan to participate in the Stockholm Adidas marathon in June, so it depends if I stick to training and fit enough to join. Sure I go holla you
No problem my brother.... I full ground
Re: Study In Albania by Snitch24(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
gentlebullet:

Your defense isn't sitting well Bro.... You can't use your experience as a youth corper to estimate cost of living in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan as you claim because living expenses are relative!
How do you expect me for example to give you estimate cost of living with school fees in Malmo University just cos I live here?
Do you realise tuition fees differ depending on the course of study?
Do you know that individual lifestyle differ ?
The man mentioned Germany, Poland, and the Nordics before adding Baltic states to the options and you expect him to give you an estimate of tuition and living cost in each of them?
Bro, you have access to internet and he has given you pointers, get to work and do a comprehensive research to know which country suits your budget. CHEERS

I'm sorry
I Just don't want to be stranded cry
Re: Study In Albania by pansophist(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
gentlebullet:

I sent you a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Road To The Federal University Of Technology Owerri (FUTO) At Ihiagwa / Been To Uganda Before? / 8 Million In 9ja Or Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.