Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) (71697 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by hopexter(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2021
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency

As long as she get current, she go collect currency. Congrat mama on your new whip, more grease and oilment to your head office cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by HRMK: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2021
congrats but no sensible nigerian shuld develop hbp bcs a lady buys 3new cars in 7mths!not even when its 10 in a day!!
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by sisibuma: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2021
In seven months she bought three cars, na only she dey do actress for Nigeria; besides how much them they pay them self. Corruption for under the skirt
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Adex2442: 12:46am On Jul 06, 2021
OLULAW:
Stupidity has no medicine. Do Nigerians know the meaning of PCP in car sales terminology?

What's the meaning pls
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 06, 2021
How many endorsement she get? How many star film she don act? If no be nairaland I for no know am
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by subcbouy: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Enough of, I bought my first car at 21 gringringrin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by mecussey(m): 1:40am On Jul 06, 2021
ValCon888:
Congratulations to her.
She bought herself a Range Rover Totobiography because she's serving a living Rod.

Lol, serving a living rod ... Epic
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by saajus: 2:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Is that the first question you always ask your sisters and mum anytime they have some successes or buy new things?

Respect women!
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Onyi22(f): 2:27am On Jul 06, 2021
So many bittered people on Nairaland
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by fortune1968: 2:29am On Jul 06, 2021
I smell another Chidinma .
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 2:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations, but please don't forget to invest in something that is going to be giving you a passive income such as a real estate and so on because a real estate for example will continue to appreciate while some vehicles will continue to depreciate after leaving the dealership lot.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by meobizy(f): 2:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Nigerians buy cars every other day and keep wondering why non-smokers catch lung cancer.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by KosiGee(m): 2:43am On Jul 06, 2021
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency

grin grin grin
Crypto...has been down for several weeks and months now. It might be the second option...

Fortune rains on Naija actresses while misfortune drains their male colleagues except the likes of bob the risky guy.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Mayorwer: 2:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Rahkman:
I wish i have pussy cry this life hard
go and learn from bobriski, he doesn't have a pussy and he is cashing out big �
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 06, 2021
fortune1968:
I smell another Chidinma .
grin
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by planetx: 3:06am On Jul 06, 2021
That looks like the US or Canada so as a woman you don't need to sleep around to be able to buy a range rover. When are you NL guys going to stop with this mentality.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Carparts: 3:20am On Jul 06, 2021
I'm urgently selling this brand new 2019/2020 Toyota Hilux side mirrors for sale at N35K. Check my profile for details, thanks!

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:26am On Jul 06, 2021
NwekeUG:
Actress, Sonia Ogiri Acquires a Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Photos, Video)

Actress, Sonia Ogiri took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her new car, a Range Rover, IgbereTV reports.

This is the third car the Nollywood actress has acquired in 7 months.

In Dec 2020, Sonia gifted her mother a Toyota Venza for Christmas celebration.

She shared photos and video of the new car with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ8V866sELl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMSOSAmUXSU

Everyone has his or her own Appointed TIME for his or her own FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS And FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

There is no FINANCIAL FREEDOM achieved without FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS.

It's Her TIME, She Should Shine On.

There is always BETTER REWARDS when You Make BETTER USE of Your TIME.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by pacespot(m): 4:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Omoh, see where our yam eaters are spending their loot, how do you think these ladies will pray for corruption to end in Nigeria? Everything ends in their pockets. But they are very quick to send police after young males struggling to survive by themselves.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:46am On Jul 06, 2021
NwekeUG:
Actress, Sonia Ogiri Acquires a Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Photos, Video)

Actress, Sonia Ogiri took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her new car, a Range Rover, IgbereTV reports.

This is the third car the Nollywood actress has acquired in 7 months.

In Dec 2020, Sonia gifted her mother a Toyota Venza for Christmas celebration.

She shared photos and video of the new car with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ8V866sELl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMSOSAmUXSU
Which God? Please don't involve God in your prostitution.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by phemmyfour: 5:24am On Jul 06, 2021
SportsHD:
Cryptocurrency
or
Clitocurrency
The later
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Unrated900(m): 5:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Chai and some graduates are there riding okada
Oga oooo

Life of an hustler

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Okeyc230: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Please how much was she paid as actress in the last 5yrs? There could be other source better than acting.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by bluefilm: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2021
I'm not surprised at all.

By their names you shall know them

Ogiri normally gives such a great flavor to soups.

The implication is that her natural ogiri must have given her pussy so much flavor that it keeps these niggaz coming back for more.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Olajah81: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2021
saxha:

Ode, you think everybody that speaks against fraudulent activities is hungry?

Fraud won't last you forever. What goes around always comes around.
Your dying days will be full of terror.
Apomo lekun jaye. Jawo ninu iwa ibaje. Eni gbin ebu ika, bope boya, omo e je nibe.

That's if you're not caught and disgraced. Or your ill-gotten money does not later disappear when your God-forsaken "bombing" no longer pays.

Or you think some old G no be yahoo before you? Where are they today? Your days are numbered.

Mr numbering MAN
Omo ale jatijati.
Anyway let me makes clear to u.
Wetin u don't knw big pass wetin u knw.?
U re pained because u re still in 9ja comes Gods own country u will knw better
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Paulianfa(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Who dey give this pussy people money?
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Mrbright2sure: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2021
Olosho in disguise.....God is wonderful
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by Legacyy(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2021
ValCon888:
Congratulations to her.
She bought herself a Range Rover Totobiography because she's serving a living Rod.
hahaha
Re: Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) by izubext007: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2021
Most of them don't really do the rod things, they do pussy sucking things to those lonely house wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.